"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Got two dates planned tonight and tommorow - back in the game

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
So I'm back in the game after focussing on growing my business. A lot of you guys read my last threads about my secretary I'm trying to forget romantically now. I move on and focus on new, girls, i'm already spinning as hard as I can. The last years I mostly used the forum only with girls I started to like that pulled back. The years before I would share anything, success and loses.

I decide now to post about four other women I'm seeing or going to see. I only share the ones that don't work out. I'll share everything from now on, like I was doing for from 2014 to 2018.

Yv tonight

Had a date with her 3 years ago, fun, made out. Went twice to her house, made out and svcked on titties. I told her yesterday I was in town and she texts me 10 minutes ago and invites me over. Now it's on, I'm going to be super cexual and finally fvck this HB6.5. She's a single mom of 27, blonde tall, hot and horney. No feelings involved, going to f8ck her brains out.

Ma tommorow
Number closed this broad this summer at a party. She's a HB8, great body, 22, works out everyday. She flaked 2 months ago and now were on. She is showering me with snaps of herself in the gym everyday, I got a great feeling that she is not going to flake. Going to walk at a boulevard tommorow and going for the kiss ofcourse.

La (last monday)
Had a bowling actiondate with her, met her on Tinder, she's 28. Focussed on fun. Her body a straight 9, her face a 4. She even had some gray hairs (so unattractive) and too much make up. Just a turn off. She tried to hold my hand down the road and hugged and kissed my cheek after a fun and light action date. She send me some texts after the date showing her interest. I reply short, I'm nexting her.


Aight, my eyes will be out for new broads while I'm eating nutritious and healthy and focus on gym and work. If my secretary wants to fvck I leave it all on her. I focus to be the best version of myself and spin plates, get some good plates in my rotation and if she wants anything I let it come from her totally, if she throws herself at me, i'll think about it, if not, then not.

My goal; A solid rotation with 3 quality chicks, which the most submissive and hot one will come and live with me in the next 2 years.

Thanks and I'll share some tips on how I laid my plates.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top