got to be ********

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
she says."I'll make a great girlfriend."
Next breath she says"but i,m not your type"
Must be womanses but I no idea what she means.
Any ideas
cheers

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol did u say that she is not your type to her at all? even in the past? or maybe u have had gf's or she has seen u with girls that are opposite from what she look like

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow thats one crazy new ATTENTION WH0RE spin

she boosts her own EGO and you let it go unchecked

now we get to her real ********

translated it means

YOU ARE NOT HER TYPE

dude i would shut this disrespectful h0 down and say

YOU ARE RIGHT. YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE. YOUR ASS IS WAY TOO BIG.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
she went on to ask what i,d change about her.
i said "a bit but you more my type than most".
she got excited.
Begs for compliments and loves me to touch her.she asks to be touched.
attention what.

Reaction score
LIT, sorry kid, you got this one wrong.:D

She was seeking reaffirmation from DJ toast - you should have said "I'll decide who is right for me"

Toast - she digs you!!!!

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by toasttopper1879
Any ideas
cheers
ok this is how i see it she says "ill make a great girlfriend" : She is letting u know that she is interested in you and that she wants to go out with u and be your gf.

"but im not your type" : She is unsecure, she is unsecure in wether she is good enough for you or wether you are into her enough for her to be your girlfriend, or wether you like her etc... u get the point....

Basicly this is all in your hands now, its your decision, but its clear that this is an easy one for you, i dont see how you could go wrong here if you do decide to bang her or go wiht her.

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
her other own negatives are,,if i do something rude such as burp,she remarks"its just as well you arnt trying to impress me"
lot of kino with this one and she asks me to stroke her hair.some say try to stroke hair for kiss test,this girl wants her hair brushed.
Lit.We taking our ashes back this time mate.

Reaction score
Toast, your message to LIT is esoteric, cryptic to the rest of us - what are you talkin' about willis.:rolleyes:

KinkyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ideas
cheers

then i would say something like
"yeah i know, we are just wasting each other's time" and smiled and looked her in the eyes

a better man than i might say
"well that may be, but lets see" and kissed her

so yea i think LIT is way wrong

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PR_L please take into account

i have been duped

you had BOTH his posts to work with.

i had one. he waited 30 minutes to post the relevant information that would have lead me to post the same conclusion as YOU :)

please print retraction

WORK WITH ME HERE PEOPLES ! I AM NOT A MIND READER

please stop. put the crack pipe down and type more than one uncoherant sentance when asking for advice.

Lit.We taking our ashes back this time mate.

not a chance. PR_L didn't pick up that you posted the other half of the info till 30 minutes later and i didn't get that to work with.

i did not get it wrong i was lead astray by a lazy pommy lol :)

WHO IS DREAMING IF HE THINKS ENGLAND WILL EVER GET THE ASHES BACK

*starts chanting WARNE....WAAAAAAARRRRRNNNNNNEEEEE....*

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry Puerto.English is hard to type when you lived in the country all your life mate lol.Were lazy.
I tried to say.
I burped,privatly but she caught me.She remarked"its just as well you arnt trying to chat me up"
We have a lot of kino and she asks me to stroke her hair.Apparently the kiss test comes from stroking her hair.
She asks about my ex and if its over.She says my compliments are special.
The only bit for Lit that the American lads wont get is about the Ashes.Ours.

Reaction score
No LIT, sorry but pimps can be wrong sometimes - I honestly responded after ONLY reading his first post and your post at 4:40 am/ 10:40 pm!

That is why I had to post a second tome right away because I didn't read further - my second post was on his cryptic message to you!

As soon as I read it I knew she was looking for his approval - lovers sometimes have more insight than pimps (pimps have been hardened and take everything as a hor mindset and miss little things).

No retraction is coming from my part - you are slippping - get with the program or take a break!!:rolleyes:

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry for the gap lit,I was watching my david gowers greatest knocks video and the adverts went on forever.
You lads can only agree to disagree,only i can provide you the answer.
All I can say is she is comfy with kino,she seems to enjoy our conversations,we talk smutty and serious but my worry was she did nt seem to realise I liked her.From her negative comments about her not being my type.I was ****y n funny with her perhaps a bit too long and she started to bite back on that.
Cheers for all the crack though lads,much appriciated.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - PR_L
No LIT, sorry but pimps can be wrong sometimes - I honestly responded after ONLY reading his first post and your post at 4:40 am/ 10:40 pm!

i am wrong for assuming your post was based on reading both his posts. i admit i was wrong and your skill in decerning this englishmen's gibberish from the one post and getting it correct exceeded my skills.

ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS :D

next time gadjet..... next time......

but i want to say this : based on his second post and honestly if he had not been crying over how much his country sucks at cricket and posted both lots of information at the same time. I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT RIGHT IN ONE GO

put that in your pipe and smoke it ! :p

Quote - PR_L
No retraction is coming from my part - you are slippping - get with the program or take a break

smart a$$ :D

That is why I had to post a second tome right away because I didn't read further - my second post was on his cryptic message to you!

i will translate his message for you :

Lit.We taking our ashes back this time mate

Lost In Translation *;) PR_L*. we are taking back our ashes ( trophy for sport of cricket ). which England invented and loves. but my country RULES at. back from you Australians that seem to dominate all sports you play. IN MY DREAMS.

now back to your posts PR_L

As soon as I read it I knew she was looking for his approval - lovers sometimes have more insight than pimps (pimps have been hardened and take everything as a hor mindset and miss little things)

as soon as you read it eh ?

THAT is why you are still my hero PR_L :D

Aka The Australian_Lover

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ Lost In Translation - you have been doing a good job yourself bringing enlightment, laughter, and constructive feedback to your fellow Don Juans in the SoSuave community, via insight, humor, and sound reasoning...but you can't use my sig because that is copyrighted “

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
[Lost In Translation :D

Aka The Australian_Lover

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ Lost In Translation - you have been doing a good job yourself bringing enlightment, laughter, and constructive feedback to your fellow Don Juans in the SoSuave community, via insight, humor, and sound reasoning...but you can't use my sig because that is copyrighted “
Hmmmmm, I don't think you should have used that sig in this thread - that staement I made was prior to today's catastrophic post blunders - you are tired, get some sleep and things will be better tomorrow - we hope! :rolleyes:

And Yes. LIT, I caught that. "The Australian Lover" you call yourself now? Yes, you are in a transitory state and a new name is warranted because this will reinforce your newfound state!!

Did you know that Player_Supreme changed his name to "Metaphysical_Lover?

Why, you ask?

Because at the age of 45 he has transformed himself beyond the physical – yes, he acknowledged that the physical realm was inferior to that which is not physical! Why, you ask?

Because that which is in physical form dies – but you cannot extinguish that which is beyond the physical - the intangible spirit!!!

When you seek the artificial in a woman you are a "Player" or "Pimp" but when you seek that which is "natural" in a woman you have to "love" that which the Creator has made for YOUR fulfillment!!!

Did you feel me?

I’ll say it again!!

When you seek that which is "natural" in a woman you have to "love" that which the Creator has made for YOUR fulfillment!!!

Pimps and Players don't love - they Pimp and Play!

"The Australian Lover" sounds good!:up:

Last edited:
Reaction score
sorry for the gap lit,I was watching my david gowers greatest knocks video and the adverts went on forever.
You lads can only agree to disagree,only i can provide you the answer.
All I can say is she is comfy with kino,she seems to enjoy our conversations,we talk smutty and serious but my worry was she did nt seem to realise I liked her.From her negative comments about her not being my type.I was ****y n funny with her perhaps a bit too long and she started to bite back on that.
Cheers for all the crack though lads,much appriciated.
I think she loves you!!

And you can be funny without being ****y - once you have her attention you can tone down the ****y business - you may look arrogant to her!!

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
So...Have you two girls stopped *****ing each other.Lit,you call us whinging but you done nothing but flap from what i seen.
Thing is Lit disagrees with Puerto,probs cos he has to not cos he agrees.All I wanted was a few honest posts not a bloody row between to experts that cant agree.
I'll try again.

Reaction score
Relax kid - You asked her out already, right? What are you waiting for???

DJ LOST PM'ed this morning and said he was wrong on this post and says so in his last post above - he blamed "exhaustion" for his misjudgment - everyone is telling you that she digs you!!

Do it, do it now!!!!