Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got this girl's number, but lost it...what do?

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had an impromptu dinner with a classmate of mine; afterwards I got her number. I had her enter it in my phone, and then we parted ways.

But uh, I kind of switched apps on my phone or something before saving it, and I lost her number. >__> Pretty lame, I know right?

We hardly run into each other (probably twice a month or something, but we've connected strongly whenever we do see each other), so I don't think waiting another 2 weeks or something to tell her I forgot her number is a good idea. She'll probably feel a little pissed if I got her number and then don't do anything with it.

However, for my university there's a student directory online where everyone's email is listed. Would it be creepy/too aggressive to email her in this way? In general, I'm very hesitant to contact women on forms of communication which she hasn't herself presented to me, but in this situation I feel like it's the right play. What do y'all think? Should I email her?

redbaron5

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a no brainer. Wait the 2 weeks until you see her again. It is not that long of a period and will make you seem more attractive.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm...I can see that it conveys a lot of indifference and that I'm not desperate (i.e. going out of my way to contact her), but at the same time I think there's an argument that waiting too long can be a negative, rather than a positive. There's a proper timeframe for when you initiate and contact a woman, right?

Also, I should've clarified that it's not really guaranteed that we'll see each other in 2 weeks - it was more of an approximation of the frequency with which we run into each other (we don't have any classes, activities, etc. together). So us meeting again is not necessarily guaranteed at all. Finally, next week is spring break, and we're both on campus (which was a big incentive for me getting her number) - it's the ideal hangout time.

Not to disregard your advice @redbaron, but is just moving on and forgetting about it still the right call, or is emailing her within reasonable bounds? Or would I simply be giving away too much power and conveying desperation if I emailed to ask for her number?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Email her. While you are ai it, go and get the numbers of other women.