"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Got this email from a chick I knew...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Remember the chick that brought me to sosuave.com? My first 50 posts were all about how to get her back.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52891

I emailed her yesterday saying "goodbye"... and since its a new beginning for both of us in September since were goin to different schools... etc... and its been nice knowing you... etc...

Haven't talked to her for a month before I sent that goodbye email.

Here's what she replied. She talked about my "future" and "energy" shlt.


For your future, I saw
something
scary. It's not something that will affect you, it's something that
will
affect other people and get you in serious trouble.
As long as I don't
tell
you esactly what will happen, you can change it, and if I help, the
change
will never happen. Fate is never fully set. It depends on the paths you
take. You can always chose your paths, and you must chose them wisely,
because there's no turning back.
Now some info on your energy. Some people are unlucky and are
born
with a horrible energy. They can be a nice person inside, but as soon
as
they get near a person, people are put into pain. Your energy is different from other people. It's colour doesn't
exist with other energies, and it causes suffering to living beings by
repelling their energy that protects their body.
Your energy is
strange,
because it wasn't something you were born with. I don't even know where
it
came from. My theory, is that you created it your self over time. If
you
created it, then you can make it dissapear as well. that is why I wish you luck
Pay attention to the sentences in BOLD. What do you think those mean? Any interpretations?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
What the hell? She sounds fruity, dude.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by neobrood
Remember the chick that brought me to sosuave.com?
No.

Originally posted by neobrood
Pay attention to the sentences in BOLD. What do you think those mean? Any interpretations?
They mean all this time you've been hung up over some flaky-ass hippy chick. :p
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
What the fuck is that psycho-babble bullshit? Why do you even care? Jesus christ you people make me sad.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I really don't think she likes you and seems to be putting it in vague language.


If you belive in Fate, but don't think it's not fully set you are fvcking moron that doesn't know what the hell you are talking about.

B1tch is stupid. Have a nice day.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
Wow, she sounds SpAcY. Iv'e met a few of these types before and almost made the mistake of starting a possible LTR with one. My advice is stay far away.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
Here's my interpretation of this little girl's assessment of you:

-----------------------------
For your future, I saw something scary. It's not something that will affect you, it's something that will affect other people and get you in serious trouble.
-----------------------------

She's saying that she think's that you're going to do something illegal and people will lose money, life, freedom, happiness, etc from your illegal action(s).

-----------------------------
They can be a nice person inside, but as soon as they get near a person, people are put into pain.
-----------------------------

You make her uncomfortable or people have told her that you make them uncomfortable when they're around you. (She tried to cushion the blow by saying that you're really a nice guy first (however, people hate you)) lol

-----------------------------
Your energy is different from other people. It's colour doesn't
exist with other energies, and it causes suffering to living beings by repelling their energy that protects their body.
------------------------------

She's telling you that she thinks that your personality clashes with other people's personalities. She thinks that people hate being around you.


Yea, this girl doesn't like your personality, bro...
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE



Yea, this girl doesn't like your personality, bro...
Bump. She's basically saying you created a new personality that she and other people don't like. Ask yourself though, are you getting wht you want and do YOU like it?
 

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
498
Reaction score
1
Location
Surf City
Have you ever heard the song "GOOD VIBRATIONS"? Unfortunately, this doesn't apply to you.

What she seems to be telling you is that people pick up a bad vibe from you. In other words, it's a gut feeling that's telling her not to trust you.

If you think about it, I'm sure there are people that your gut feeling tells you to stay away from. You just can't seem to put your finger on it, but there's something you don't like about them.

It's probably something to do with your body language. Try the "SOFTEN" technique and see if that helps. Use these while engaged in a conversation with the girls.

"S" = Smile and try to show interest in what the other person is talking about.

"O" = Open posture. Don't cross your arms over your chest. A closed posture shows lack of interest in what she's talking about.

"F" = Forward lean. Lean toward the person you're talking to. This makes it seem like your truly interested.

"T" = Touch. Aka KINO. You should know the benefits of this.

"E" = Eye Contact. No looking at anything except her.

"N" = Nod while she's talking to you. Again this shows that you're paying attention to what she's saying. ;)
 

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
You just gathered enough strenght to say good bye and she doesn't like that kind of "energy".

So this is a way to tell you that she is still indispesable in your life or her ****tty way of saying good bye to you.

Truth is she doesn't know jack sh it. You don't need her so move on and good luck.
 

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
HAHA! you guys are awesome. I read the post and the snippet of her email, and I'll be honest, I had many thoughts of disgust and revulsion.

Luckily you guys said it as well as or better than I could.

Like they said.

Rhino
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
It's probably something to do with your body language. Try the "SOFTEN" technique and see if that helps. Use these while engaged in a conversation with the girls.

"S" = Smile and try to show interest in what the other person is talking about.

"O" = Open posture. Don't cross your arms over your chest. A closed posture shows lack of interest in what she's talking about.

"F" = Forward lean. Lean toward the person you're talking to. This makes it seem like your truly interested.

"T" = Touch. Aka KINO. You should know the benefits of this.

"E" = Eye Contact. No looking at anything except her.

"N" = Nod while she's talking to you. Again this shows that you're paying attention to what she's saying.
Exactly. Ever since I visited sosuave.com, I've been practicing and improving on that technique as well as other techniques in here.

The thing is... from her point of view, she thinks that I've been concealing my "true self" all along.

At first, she saw me as:
- very very weak and needy
- ABSOLUTE ZERO social proof. Total complete loser. No friends.

Since I tried doing all those tips in this site, my social life improved drastically. I swear. In a span of 3 months I've been on this site, I've made more friends than ever before. I'm not exagerrating here.

How'd I do that?
- "always-go-to-party" policy. Even if its just chillin out and drinking with officemates, I'd go. Even if its just playing Counter-Strike and sitting in the comp for 4 hours straight in the LAN place, as long as I'm with them, I'd go.

- Every woman I meet, I act friendly with them and talk to them. Sometimes, I overdo C & F. I start acting like I'm interested in them. Then they start flirting all over me, and when they find out I'm not interested in them at all, they get kinda upset.

- Learn from better and natural DJs out there. Like this new friend I have... He's been in Canada for only 2 years (I've been here for 3 years) yet he is 10x more popular than I am. He can do cold approaches very easily. And the thing is, he's average looking and doesnt look "macho" at all. He's small, thin, (estimated 110 pounds)... and when we go to the club, he is always mistaken for a 15-year-old and harrassed for ID.

After she saw me in action, talking to people and being ****y and funny in front of other girls and other people... she told me: "so this is your true self... You fvckin liar... So I didn't know you have so many friends?!? You lied to me..." or somethin like that.

Yep. DRASTIC changes. Fast improvements. Not to sound like a braggart here but... I LEARN THINGS DAMN FAST.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
She's faulting you for being social and having friends? Sounds like a real c*nt. Maybe you're better off without this person's negativity in your life.
 
Top