Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got this chick's number in class yesterday...

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
But a few things. Comments, concerns, and other footnotes

Something about this chick was just so sexy to me, i just had to have her.

this whole process was weeks long

first week: I saw her. she was sitting right in front of me. we made eye contact, but nothing else happened

Second week: I sat next to her. at first nothing happened, but then out of the blue she started telling me about how the class was boring and she was going to go to sleep. we laughed, then some fluff talk, but nothing else

Third week: She sat next to me. we talked. i got her name, major, etc. more fluff talk, nothing major. when we left she smiled at me.

Fourth week: Dun dun dun!! we sat closer together. shared some laughs. she gets comfortable in her seat, in a fashion that is like she was leaning against me.

We chat. She says she's tired and hungry and is getting food after class. i ask her if she would like to join me for lunch. she said she was just gonna go through the drive thru (then giggles), then go home and nap before class

I chuckle it off " lol too bad, i was hoping we could maybe hang out sometime and study together or something ;)"

she then says "we could". She then gives me her number after i ask for it, takes me phone and puts all the info in herself. More fluff talk and giggles. she then tells me how she hates when people don't answer her calls or texts.

I'm like wtf? seriously, if someone doesn't answer they must not want to talk or are busy. But she doesn't agree with me and says her calls are important! lol ok

Here some things.

-She seems to have an OK personality.
-She kinda quiet
-She told me about these two guys in class who hit on her already and who she dislikes.(means nothing to me, as chicks with no interest have told me this before. mostly attention hoes)
-I told her i agree with the other guys, she is kinda hot. (she giggles after this and thanks me)
-She Seems kinda tense after i got her number. She says that some friend of hers pissed her off and she being a b1tch now for no reason. I'm like lol ok
-She kept asking me questions about myself. do i go out? do i go to church? what music do i like? what do i do for fun? what's my major? etc.
-the whole "hates when people don't reply to her thing"

Now keep in mind. i don't consider this a success. I was not overly funny nor exciting or whatever, but i got a few laughs out (shrugs) it's kinds hard to really talk in class. but i managed to move it forward anyway...

but what do you guys think about this? I hate over analyzing things, and i even feel dumb after posting this, but should i keep my hopes up about this? she is really hot lol.

does she seems interested?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she is interested. She gave you her number which is always a positive sign. Then she began to ask you questions about yourself. Would you go up to a random person you just saw and start asking them questions about themselves? Chances are you wouldn't because you just don't care.

Your next goal is to actually do something with her. When class is over say something like "Hey, I'm hungry, lets go get some food." The rest is up to you.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reread your post. I know sometimes when when you're in the situation it may be hard to figure things out unlike when you are a third party reading a post on the forum. Try reading the post you just made again but think of it as someone else's post that you just happened to come across on the forum. What do you think? The answer is clear.