Patrick124
Master Don Juan
This ahs always been a confusing subject for me. We say that it is best to wait 3 days after getting a number to call up a girl, seems less desperate than if you were to call ehr that day[which would seem kinda stalker-like lol]. But then a school week is 5 days long. So mental you can narrow down that Monday is the best day to grab a # because you can call her Thursday and setup a date before the weekend begins, and before yours/hers fills up.
Well I asked for this 8.5s # yesterday, Tuesday. I would really like to setup a date for this weekend as I have the hosue to myself all Friday night[till around 1 I believe] or I can just get outta here and party with her on Fri.[or have another chick form a different school over].
But rules say wait until friday to even call. So what?Do i putoff the date with her for another week? Or break the rule?![oh my!lol]
I know I'm putting to much thought into this, but its been bugging me. Would you break the rules, or wait a week?
-Pat[old user name was PatrickWasHere]
Well I asked for this 8.5s # yesterday, Tuesday. I would really like to setup a date for this weekend as I have the hosue to myself all Friday night[till around 1 I believe] or I can just get outta here and party with her on Fri.[or have another chick form a different school over].
But rules say wait until friday to even call. So what?Do i putoff the date with her for another week? Or break the rule?![oh my!lol]
I know I'm putting to much thought into this, but its been bugging me. Would you break the rules, or wait a week?
-Pat[old user name was PatrickWasHere]