Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got the vid

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the early days of covid i remembered reading several studies that associated high levels of vitamin d with less severe symptoms.

anyway last week and a half I was on vacation. 10 hours a day in the sun... very little sleep... drinking way too much. I am sure my immune system took a hit but I also probably sent my vitamin d levels thru the roof . So on Tuesday I have a runny nose and feel somewhat lethargic. I play it safe only because I lived like a maniac the previous week and take the covid test and turns out i got it.

My buddy who is very pale also got it... he avoided the sun the entire time. I have no fever... no aches... have been able to workout in my home gym every day with zero issues.

he has a 102 fever... his blood oxygen levels are dropping every day and he can barely get out of bed. He said it’s the worst he’s ever felt and I can hear how labored his breathing is when I talk to him.

we probably have the same variant we are the same age.. similar health...i now believe that Vitamin D is protective against covid. Just putting that out there as it seems everyone I know is getting covid again

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a cold in 2018, runny nose and a cough, I’ll never forget it either.