Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

got the girl... then what

simplyxxme

Don Juan
Reaction score
so after the countless time spent on the forums... i was able to finally get a girl that i can honestly say i like. things are good, started a relationship... but it seems that after the first month or so... it starting to slow down. It probably is my fault for letting it become like this.. or is it natural for this to happen? I mean i have made an afc move by talkin to her for long times on the phone... and now the convos seem like small talk......i realize the mistake and have tried to fix it but it seems as if she has lost interest in the relationshipas well?

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really not a big expert on relationships, seeing that I haven't been in one for a while but the best advice I can give you is to enjoy it while you still have it. Don't waste your time worrying about how the phone call's going, or how many times you have to call her a day not to look like an AFC..just enjoy it. If it doesn't go well, and she ends up breaking it off, tuff nuggets..move on. What's the point of worrying all the time? Anyways, good luck man.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well if you dont have anything to talk about, just open up to her, ask her hypothetical questions, ask about her day, what she thinks about sex....anything....but dont let it drag on to the wee hours of the morning, if when your together it seems like your not AS happy to see her, it could just be your lust maturing...

Thats the experience i got in my relationships

ohiofutballa:cool:

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't just start asking hypothetical questions that you don't care about JUST TO TALK. If you're in a relationship and you're bored, there is seriously something wrong.

If it seems like she's lost interest, you're probably right.

If you want to be a good boyfriend in general, you have to be a fun guy. She has to look forward to seeing you everytime she does. Yes, calling her very often and talking forever kills that. But you should be in a type of relationship where she's having the time of her life with you and she's missing you when she's not.

Simple call. You can't fix it. If you can't maintain a conversation with your girlfriend, what else can you do?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, read this and feel it.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60870

Then, I assume you interact with her too much. I bet you talk to each other at least 3-4 times a week. Time to cut it a little I suppose. Don't be so available and put YOUR life to the number one priority! First you, then everything else!