Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got the girl, now how do you handle phone calls

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents,

Everyone knows that you don't want to call the girl until a few days after you get her number.

Now, what if you're in my situation and you got the girl. Went on a few dates and her interest level is pretty high.

She's been the one doing the all the calling so far.

So, do you call her every few days? Wait till she calls you?
If she calls you and leaves a message, how long do you wait to call her back?

In the past I had my '24hr' return policy -- where i'd return a call within 24hrs. But i've been thinking about this and maybe its not such a good idea 'cause then i may not be challenging enough.

any insight?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got the girl? Did you bag her already? If she's the one calling you all the time, just return her phone calls every couple of days, or call her at the end of the day, and keep it short, that way you are being polite by returning the call, yet you still come off as being very busy with too much going on

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what I do when I get a call is...get this.....I return the call. What a concept. I usually don't call to just talk and I HATE it when girls say that's why their calling, but when I call back, I'm really curious as to why they called, ya know, maybe something's going on that they wanted to tell me. That in itself makes me want to call back as soon as possible, but lately I've been just holding off on call backs for the simple fact that I HATE when they call "just to talk."

Sojourner

Don Juan
Reaction score
The main use of the phone is to set up dates. No chit chats lasting more than 5 minutes. If she wants to talk with you, see her face to face. In the past, I've alway gotten antsy when a gal phoned me constantly. I didn't feel good about it. Such girls are usually needy, clingy, controlling and don't have a life. Women with high interest level that give a dude space are the ones that are keepers.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icehot
In the past I had my '24hr' return policy -- where i'd return a call within 24hrs. But i've been thinking about this and maybe its not such a good idea 'cause then i may not be challenging enough.
Keep this policy. It's simply proper etiquette to return a call within 24 hrs, no matter who the f*ck is calling. I'll tell you one thing for sure: if a b1tch doesn't return my call within 24 hrs, I am very much inclined to next her ass unless there are extrenuating circumstances that I consider excusable.

Mazman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate chit chat on the phone. Just use it to set dates.

And you should return phone calls. If I have a message when I get home and it's not too late, I'll call back. I'm not going to wait a few days and pretend I'm too busy to return a call.
I haven't had a problem yet.

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks gents.

I'm going to keep the '24hour' policy and evaluate it on a case by case bases depending on the girl.
'cause I too hate the "just to talk" phone calls. Which i try to avoid like the plague.

.peace

-iceH

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never be the one to call;) (Well at least most of the time.)