Got ***** Slapped 8 Times

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is one of those things that im probably making into a bigger deal then it should be but i havent asked a question in awhile and would like some feedback..so here goes

so i met this girl at a party like 10 days ago. i was completely drunk as **** and had apparently called my ex gf a c*nt, but in a playful way. well this girl is her friend and decided to slap me for it. i then told her how much i liked getting slapped and asked for another one, which she obliged. so i just kept telling her how good it felt and that i liked the pain lol until she had slapped me like 8 times. my friend told me the last time she ***** slapped me as hard as she could and had to quit because her hand hurt but i didnt feel a thing. the day after i slightly remember this happening but i didnt know who it was that had done it. after a day or so of asking around i finally figured out the girls name.
she is friends with a bunch of my friends but i dont know her. i creeped her on facebook but dont want to add her. shes is pretty and seems like my type of girl and i know she remembers this because someone mentioned how she was talking about it later. how should i go about getting her number? add her on FB? get it from a friend and randomly text her? i was hoping i would see her at a party again but its been awhile and it hasnt happened yet.

any suggestions on how to get into contact with her without seeming like a creeper.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't contact her without seeming like a creeper. You humiliated yourself in front of her, degraded yourself to something lower than a rat. You let a girl slap you and walk all over you because you called your ex a c*nt.

If a girl slaps you, you tell them they are being disrespectful and to never ever do that sh*t again. And if they do, you disrespect them or walk out. Never let them walk all over you, because it'll show you're a beta (or even worse, a gamma) male. It lowers your status.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
You can't contact her without seeming like a creeper. You humiliated yourself in front of her, degraded yourself to something lower than a rat. You let a girl slap you and walk all over you because you called your ex a c*nt.

If a girl slaps you, you tell them they are being disrespectful and to never ever do that sh*t again. And if they do, you disrespect them or walk out. Never let them walk all over you, because it'll show you're a beta (or even worse, a gamma) male. It lowers your status.
Concur

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i just kept telling her how good it felt and that i liked the pain lol until she had slapped me like 8 times
seems like my type of girl
ALL WRONG. This is supposed to work the other way round. You should of headbutted the *****, or maybe a jab to the stomach and then asked for her number.

If you're going to try and show your not a *****, dont do it by getting slapped. Do you know how degrading that is?

The only time I would let a girl physically cause me pain, is if she bit me whilst we were in bed. As biting is sexual, being slapped is not.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
This. What you did was typical obnoxious drunk chump behaviour. Give up on this girl (for now, at least), and don't drink to excess.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts:

- She is a friend of your ex-girlfriend, who you very graciously called a c*nt.
- The girl in question, saw you get beyond drunk.
- This girl proceeded to slap you because she decided that she didn't respect you for calling her friend a c*nt.
- You then proceeded to tell her that you liked being slapped around.
- You then told her to do it again.
- She hit you harder each time.

Remind me what makes you think she might be interested in you?

And if you two ever got involved, what makes you think she won't randomly beat you up? You already set a terrible standard.

This girl probably already has the worst opinion of you that could possibly conjure up.

Women that slap you in the face... are your type?

Come on falcon, you are better than this.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont approach her. when you finally run into her (hopefully planned, via a party or where she hangs out), be cool, look & smell good. be confident & a bit charming. when she brings it up, play it off as a semi-playful arguement between you & the ex. say you almost never get that drunk. as far as the slaps are concerned, tell her you have training in mma, so being hit doesnt affect you much. you were playing around (which is true). then laugh about it and move on.
i know it's not optimum, but it gets you out of looking like an a$$, and then you move on.

Blood Angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time just headbutt her right in the mouth, then take her cell phone out of her pocket/purse and put your number in it.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude u cant be 4real or u need more help then this community can offer u over 100 post and u still dont get it

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL wut??

I was in a strip-club one time and this Filipino girl was dancing in front of us and we started some small talk with her about where she came from, and I asked her if she "started stripping right off the boat".

She ****ed back to smack me...I told her to go ahead and do it and tipped her for it. It was funny at the time. :D Yet strangely erotic.

Send her a text...tell her you're out at xxxxx and you're being an arsehole so you need her to come out and smack you back into line. If it's truly all in-fun, then play it like that. If she doesn't respond...hell with her, it's a long-shot anyway.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow holy **** i did not expect these kind of answers..

i was not approaching it from this view at all..

from what ive heard and remember it was all very playful. she slapped me so many times because I TOLD HER TO. maybe not a smart idea but i did it non the less...i was very drunk, everybody at this house party including her was..my bad.

dubh, i do get it....obviously you have never read any of my posts.

i do see what you guys are saying but i also think everyone misinterpreted it a little. thanks for the advice

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I like your attitude OP, it sounds like something I would do, albeit in a playful way, not a confrontational way. I don't think you came off as a b1tch at all, in fact you stood your ground and turned her attack into something sexual. I say go for it! Get her number next time you see her.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
falconslax89 said:
this is one of those things that im probably making into a bigger deal then it should be but i havent asked a question in awhile and would like some feedback..so here goes

so i met this girl at a party like 10 days ago. i was completely drunk as **** and had apparently called my ex gf a c*nt, but in a playful way. well this girl is her friend and decided to slap me for it. i then told her how much i liked getting slapped and asked for another one, which she obliged. so i just kept telling her how good it felt and that i liked the pain lol until she had slapped me like 8 times. my friend told me the last time she ***** slapped me as hard as she could and had to quit because her hand hurt but i didnt feel a thing. the day after i slightly remember this happening but i didnt know who it was that had done it. after a day or so of asking around i finally figured out the girls name.
she is friends with a bunch of my friends but i dont know her. i creeped her on facebook but dont want to add her. shes is pretty and seems like my type of girl and i know she remembers this because someone mentioned how she was talking about it later. how should i go about getting her number? add her on FB? get it from a friend and randomly text her? i was hoping i would see her at a party again but its been awhile and it hasnt happened yet.

any suggestions on how to get into contact with her without seeming like a creeper.
Before you do anything with her, you need to check yourself, and own your behavior.

Not classy

OMGWTFLMAO

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you use that kind of language and call a woman that name you should probably expect to get slapped in the face. You really can't expect anyone to respect you if you are behaving disrespectfully towards others. The whole respect thing really is a two way street and it's not something you automatically deserve or get. It's something you earn. You didn't deserve respect because you were a tool. You asked her to keep hitting you, so she did. She can't be faulted for that, either. Sounds to me like she was actually very accommodating to you, which is actually a good trait. She probably things you are kinda stupid though.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the "intention" but I have to say you really did lower yourself. It's one thing to let a girl hit you on your body (arm, leg, shoulder etc), but not your face.

I've been slapped in the face "playfully" before but I still gripped the girl up and twisted her arm behind her back, which accomplished 2 things. First, I let her know that I WILL retaliate if she hits me in the face, but I also did it in a semi playful way because it wasn't a hard slap. However I did twist her arm until it caused a very mild pain, after all, I don't want her to even ponder thinking she could get away with hitting me in the face.

I don't care if a chick is playing with me, unless it's an infant, 8 slaps is way too much, especially in front of an audience.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why everyone is saying the OP has been humiliated. He clearly hasn't had an emotional response to it as he is immediately thinking of picking up the girl who did it!

No emotional response = no humiliation. The girl will realise this too and respect him for it. There are many ways to deal with violence other than responding with violence, and the OP literally turned the other cheek.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first off i would NEVER let a woman slap me in a disrespectful way. second i was drunker than balls, people do dumb things when they are drunk..most people understand that. third the girl i called a c**t was my gf for 2 years..she knows i was just playing around with her; we were not arguing or anything. we actually just got through having a really long, drunken deep conversation because we hadnt seen each other in a long time.
the girl drunkenly confronted me over it but in a playful way, as previously stated, since no one seems to understand this. i was laughing, my ex was laughing, and she was laughing. she told me not to call my ex and told me she would slap me. i then told her something along the lines of how it turned me on to be slapped and to go for it. then i keep acting like i was really enjoyed being roughed up and begged her to keep going.
honestly i dont see where i was so humiliated in all of this...

oh yea...yesterday she added me on facebook, facebook chatted me. i told her i owed her a few slaps but would settle for her buying me lunch. i got her number. now im gonna wait about 3 days, hit her up, then hopefully seal the deal.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
falconslax89 said:
first off i would NEVER let a woman slap me in a disrespectful way.
A slap can only be disrespectful

falconslax89 said:
second i was drunker than balls, people do dumb things when they are drunk..most people understand that.
Case in point - what you did.

That doesn't excuse your behavior though.

falconslax89 said:
third the girl i called a c**t was my gf for 2 years..she knows i was just playing around with her; we were not arguing or anything. we actually just got through having a really long, drunken deep conversation because we hadnt seen each other in a long time.

the girl drunkenly confronted me over it but in a playful way, as previously stated, since no one seems to understand this. i was laughing, my ex was laughing, and she was laughing. she told me not to call my ex and told me she would slap me. i then told her something along the lines of how it turned me on to be slapped and to go for it. then i keep acting like i was really enjoyed being roughed up and begged her to keep going.
I'm sure it was playful - but that's not the point.

falconslax89 said:
honestly i dont see where i was so humiliated in all of this...
Hence your problem. If you can't see it, you have issues.

falconslax89 said:
oh yea...yesterday she added me on facebook, facebook chatted me. i told her i owed her a few slaps but would settle for her buying me lunch. i got her number. now im gonna wait about 3 days, hit her up, then hopefully seal the deal.
You might end up getting her - especially if she is a lower status girl - i.e. she is not an HB8 and above.