Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got #s in bar... safe to call?

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! Three #s yesterday! The first one I got was after a class, when I got a slightly older woman's cell # (she's 26). Operation Anaconda seems to be going swimmingly.

So now down to business. Last night, I joined my "gang" to a bar which we frequent every Tuesday. There were quite a few girls there, but most of them didn't appear too interested in me.

UNTIL, just as my other pals were leaving, I went over to a booth which I hadn't yet visited that night. I had had a few, but was still very much in control of myself. There were a couple of guys sitting on the left-hand side and four girls on the right-hand side. The girls saw me and invited me to sit down and have a drink, so I did. They asked me if I came there often, and I introduced myself. Got three of the girls' names (the ones who were just across from me; the fourth was about a 5 and didn't really try to talk to me). I'll call them A, B, and C. A and C were in the 7-8 range, B about 8.5. (Of course, A and C probably look better when sober!)

Just then, a flaming-ass queer sat down on my right and started chattering girl-style to the girls, with a campy lisp. At one point he started rubbing my leg; I muttered to him, "Don't", and he replied, "Oh, thorry, I wath hoping you might go that way" and continued to talk to the girls about his gay BFs and their BFs as if nothing had happened. I excused myself to go to the bathroom; when I came back, both the gay guy and one of the other guys had gotten up and were elsewhere (but still around). Continued to chat with the girls until girl C asked me for my #. Gave it; I then asked girl B for her # and got it. Girl A then piped up asking if I'd also like her number, and I got hers too. At that point, since it was almost closing time, I got up, did some C&F (which I hope wasn't too offensive!) said bye to all of them, and left. Girl B smiled and winked at me as I did.

So, in summary, Girl C has my #, and I have the #s of Girls A and B. I was wondering what you all would suggest? The reason I'm asking is firstly, this is the first time I have done a bar pickup, and secondly, girls might not remember giving out their #, and Girls A and C were a bit drunk (Girl B seemed pretty sober to me). Also, there's the friends issue; should I pick only one to try to date?

BGMan

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man, you've been long enough here and "out there" to know that numbers are only worth the paper they're written on until you actually get a date.

This is especially true in a bar/club setting. I can't tell you how many numbers I collected in those venues that did not amount to a hill of beans.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you got 1000 posts and you don't know what to do. Are you like those other pseudo-DJs that give really bad DJ advice? Maybe you can sign up to be a moderator. haha.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
Come on man, you've been long enough here and "out there" to know that numbers are only worth the paper they're written on until you actually get a date. ..
Hey, that's MY line... Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :p

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're assuming all three will agree to date you. If you choose only one to pursue and she turns out not to be interested after all, you're screwed.
Maybe A gave you a wrong number, C will never call, and B was just jealous you didn't ask for her number...who knows? Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Sounds like they're friends, or at least know each other, which means they'll talk and know if you've called the other ones. Could cause problems.

I'd try to get together with all three of them to hang-out, maybe all go to the club together. Then, see which one shows highest interest in you and go from there.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
Wow, you got 1000 posts and you don't know what to do. Are you like those other pseudo-DJs that give really bad DJ advice? Maybe you can sign up to be a moderator. haha.
LOL YOU ARE TEH FUNNY MAN!!!11one

;)

:rolleyes:Nov 2004:rolleyes:

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes! I took a break for several months, and I'm a tad rusty. Y'all should know how that sort of thing happens.

And it's only that until now I haven't tried to get the #s of girls who are or may be drunk! Like what Sapphire said, "I can't tell you how many numbers I collected in those venues that did not amount to a hill of beans."

I got a 4th number today, btw.

BGMan :rolleyes:

Last edited: