"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Got played

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Well the original story is
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60063

so when I go to the place we are suppose to meet, I was 15 minutes late, she said she would be late too. Because she is going to eat lunch with her mother, so not sure when she will be finished.

Anyway so I wondered around that place for 1 hour, then couldn't wait anymore so I went to call her house #, it was voice message, I called again in 30 minutes, telling her that "I have been here for an hour and thirty minutes and I am leaving. bye."

As on my way home, I wondered what caused this, it must be my looks, my stupidness, it's all my fault that I trusted a *****. I deleted all my accounts on the internet dating sites.

I had a feeling she wasn't gonna show up, well I was right.

Now I just feel like banging my head on the concreate wall, but I am not gonna do that because I am gonna find out where she lives and teach her a lesson.

I'd have to thank her for ditching me because she had me thinking of many things I had struggle puzzling it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
why start a new thread ?

you should have posted this on the end of your original thread.

sorry just a pet peeve of mine.

I called again in 30 minutes, telling her that "I have been here for an hour and thirty minutes and I am leaving. bye."

you should have lied and said " sorry just ringing to let you know that my 15 minute delay has extended itself indefinatley and i will not be able to make our date "

why give the b*tch the satisfaction of knowing you wasted your time waiting around for her ?

As on my way home, I wondered what caused this, it must be my looks, my stupidness, it's all my fault that I trusted a *****. I deleted all my accounts on the internet dating sites.

don't blame yourself.

you are not the problem.

when you deal with a creature ( women ) that is flakey by nature ( emotional ) you will get this.

imagine you meeting new women and getting numbers and make 5 dates a week with new women.

you will get alot of flakers. it's part of the game.

women on the internet have more chance of flaking and they feel it is acceptable.

all women feel that flaking is acceptable. society teaches them it is ok. they are the prize. if they don't flake than the man is very lucky. he should be thankful for her time ?

WTF ???

b*tches better check that attitue around a DJ

Now I just feel like banging my head on the concreate wall, but I am not gonna do that because I am gonna find out where she lives and teach her a lesson.


bad idea.

if you do that SHE WINS.

you let her get to you even more. you have wasted enough time on this HO.

success is the best revenge. MEMORISE THAT.

now get back to enjoying life and meeting new women.

I'd have to thank her for ditching me

yes you WON because you forced her to play her hand.

you saved $$$$$ and TIME. damn i am glad she flaked now instead of 2 months from now when she could have taken $ and time from you.

you did well. you turned up. you got ball$.

now go find some more b*tches and have fun.

forget revenge it never works unless it's success cause that kills b*tches more than anything.



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “
 
Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
there are too many things that can be said about this situation so i'll just flat out ask you if you have read the dj bible or any type of similar work that guides you on the jon duan style.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Well great, she isn't returning my phone calls, blocked me on MSN

guess what STRIKE OUT BITTTTCH :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

thebsharp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
LOL she said you being ugly dont matter to her? are you so clueless to actually believe her? am sure this is the reason why she flaked man... seriously tho, looks can be easily improve with the right clothes and built.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
the jon duan style. [/B]




lol..

Tom:So what? you got rejected...move on.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
There are three ways to handle rejection.

REJECTION RESPONSE #1: FREAK OUT
In this response, a girl rejects you and you respond by going on-tilt. "Oh my God," you sob. "I'll never meet a girl who likes me. They're all b*tches! I should go f*ck that girl's sh*t up for not liking me! It's all over for me! I shall never love a girl and a girl shall never love me!"

Basically, you're like a quarterback who throws an interception in the first quarter of the game and just gives up, saying, "I'll never, ever throw a good pass again!"

This is the technique you're currently using. It's stupid. Knock that sh*t off.


REJECTION RESPONSE #2: SAY IT'S NO BIG DEAL
In this response, you're just laid-back and easy-going about the rejection. "No problem," you sigh, smiling. "She didn't like me... what are ya gonna do?"

In this case, you're the quarterback that keeps throwing interceptions and just smiles and shakes his head at the other team. "Man, those guys are good!" he says. "Looks like we're gonna lost this game. Oh well."

This is the technique that a lot of guys here seem to be recommending. That sh*t's stupid, too.


REJECTION RESPONSE #3: DIAGNOSE AND CORRECT
With this response, you realize that all rejections happen for a reason. The challenge, then, is to figure out what her reason was, if possible. Sometimes you can ask her. Sometimes you can't. But if you can get a pretty decent understanding of what caused the rejection, you can determine if it's something that will hold you back in future encounters with the opposite sex. If so, you'll then need to figure out if it's something that you are willing to address and change.

For example, say that you're one of those guys whose style is the skateboarder look. But the girl who rejects you is more into preppy-looking guys. So you can either change your style or not, that's up to you. But you'll have an understanding of what held you back in this situation. If it's your looks, you can do things to improve them, if you want to. If it's your personality, that can be changed to a certain extent, too, if you want.

In this case, you don't even have to ask. I can tell you exactly what the problem is. If this girl had a problem with your looks, that was just secondary. The real problem here is your attitude. Your comments about your "stupidness", your looks, and "trusting a b*tch" gave that away. Your proposed solution of finding her and "teaching her a lesson" is not only stupid but also shows a tremendous lack of self-esteem and maturity. Until you fix your attitude, you can expect these kinds of rejections. Honestly, would you want to go out with a girl who acted like that? I sure as hell wouldn't.

When you're a quarterback that throws an interception, it can either be a temporary setback or an impassable obstacle... and the way you approach it makes all the difference.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
thanks for the article, its what I needed :cool:

yes you are right I was acting inmature and retarded :D
 
Top