Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got played by this 5lut, what should i do!!

C_DUCTIV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been going out with this gyrl for like 2 weeks, 2day i told her to meet me at a nearby park which was close to my house and her house jus so we could talk since it was a sunday afternoon.

She said she would be there, but she was not sure about the park even though i gave her directions, anywayz i got there and waited for her.

After 15 mins i called and she says shes at the park but not sure if it is the same one, i told her to describe the park and she was always laughing, she wasnt serious about it.

So i just went home. Now, shes 16 yrs old and i know these 5luts play alot of games, but i jus wandered if u guys know any reasons for her doing this.

i could next her but i havent exactly reached my goal with her.
(i also noticed that background noises on the phone were not of the sound in a park, had like an echo like in a room)

anyways i got no problems meeting gyrls, im 18 and she didnt realy bother me, but i jus wanna know if any of u have been in this situation b4 and if u got any ideas

Thanx :)

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT HER NOW!!!

She is blatantly disrespecting you, and DJs don't take **** like that from no girl. If she's doing stuff like that to you, then she obviously doesn't like you that much which means you probably won't meet any goal you had w/ her(I'm assuming sex)

NEXT her and show who's the man.

My 2 cents based on the info given.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.
If you take **** once, people will be assume you're a pu$$y and continue to try to use you.

Don't tolerate disrespect. Show her this by NEXTing her. Period.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everyone above.