Got over the hump!

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man it feels good to finally break a bad streak. I havent felt this good in awhile...

Just got done nailing a hb9 that came over tonight. This girl sent me a message over myspace a week ago. I ended up meeting up with her one time before but only for 20 minutes or so. I told her to come over tonight to watch a movie.

The whole process went great, I did everything perfect. Got the kino in, gradually kept upping it. Then, before I knew it I was making out with her so on and so forth.

Feels like a 100 pound weight was lifted off my shoulders and I gained a **** load of confidence. I definitely can sleep good tonight.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job

Great job bro. You want to know something after I bang a hot girl, I feel like the biggest stud for 2 weeks. Its like I am on a 2 week high. Enoy the high.

Keep pimpin:rockon:

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Great job bro. You want to know something after I bang a hot girl, I feel like the biggest stud for 2 weeks. Its like I am on a 2 week high. Enoy the high.

Keep pimpin:rockon:
oh man I do feel great! I feel like I gained a ****load of confidence.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work buddy!

Wanna give us a blow by blow account of it?

Not coz I'm voyeuristic or nuthin... *cough cough*

Just thought some of the less experienced guys might learn a bit... thats all... for science ya know...

Seriously

Top ****! Nuthin better than reaching an oasis after a long teck through the desert.

JJ

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTG. Feels awesome to be back in the game doesn't it. Now keep it up and remember to spin multiple plates. Oh ya, and keep her on the spin too, fun times to be had.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
Wanna give us a blow by blow account of it?

Not coz I'm voyeuristic or nuthin... *cough cough*

Just thought some of the less experienced guys might learn a bit... thats all... for science ya know...

Seriously

Top ****! Nuthin better than reaching an oasis after a long teck through the desert.

JJ
Well here is a play by play for ****s and giggles...

Last week: I get a message on myspace from this chick... something along the lines of "hey!!! we got to hangout sometime" (i knew her from before when she had a boyfriend that she just brokeup with a few months ago)

Saturday: I setup a time for yesterday to hangout.

Yesterday: Go to pick her up and bring her to my place to "watch a movie".

Basically, I just started very small kino with her. (Playful nudge, tickle, etc to see how she responded) She took it very well and gave everything right back to me. So, I kept this up throughout the movie and kept raising the bar. After a while, I just started to wrestle around and just pushed her down to makeout. I got a good 15-20 minutes in of making out to get her warmed up before I started to move my hands down. Then, I started playing with her pu$$y above her jeans and she said something like "your such a tease". I chuckled as I ripped her pants off. :up: You can guess how it went from there.

I definitely got her off really good because she has called me 3 times today so far and sent me a message on myspace. lol

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
Man it feels good to finally break a bad streak. I havent felt this good in awhile...

Just got done nailing a hb9 that came over tonight. This girl sent me a message over myspace a week ago. I ended up meeting up with her one time before but only for 20 minutes or so. I told her to come over tonight to watch a movie.

The whole process went great, I did everything perfect. Got the kino in, gradually kept upping it. Then, before I knew it I was making out with her so on and so forth.

Feels like a 100 pound weight was lifted off my shoulders and I gained a **** load of confidence. I definitely can sleep good tonight.
Wow, so many guys register on myspace in hopes of meeting girls, and so few actually are able to close the deal with any.

Props mate, nice job.

I may give this site a try after all. Hehe.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
Wow, so many guys register on myspace in hopes of meeting girls, and so few actually are able to close the deal with any.

Props mate, nice job.

I may give this site a try after all. Hehe.
Yea I don't even really use it to pickup chicks. I just have one mainly for friends. It really helps add on to your game, just dont rely on it for everything.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, there is no feeling like bangin a hb9, especially multiple times... best high you can have although it sux coming down from that high when she inevitably moves on... works both ways.