Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got myself in a tangle, HELP!

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow DJ's,

I need your advice on a girl i got the number of on saturday night...

now this particular girl i approached after having quite a few beers but i could tell she was a 5/6 out of 10 at best but i approached anyway because she looked pretty lively and had a great sense of humour!,

so anyway after an hour or so of dirty dancing she wants my number after she gave me hers because she wants to "make sure i ring her or i will ring you" *in her words* and so i did DOH!!, she then left and i proceeded onto the dancefloor and got another number off a 8/9 out of 10 who i am thinking of giving the chance of a few dates with me ;-). Anyway, about 10 minutes ago i got an SMS off the '6' saying she wants to take me out on a date this week.

My mates thought she was great but she's not great in looks though and some of her mates told my mates that she got raped a few months ago which made me think twice about telling her not to contact me!!

i am in quite a situation at the moment DJ's...can anyone help me out how to handle this situation??

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with your gut.

Ok that sounds too general but that's what I do.

Let's see.

You can..

1.) Stop being so shallow about the looks and just go out with her and have fun, I mean, you did approach her and get her number so you were attracted to her in some way shape or form. You're just going out, you're not a couple or anything. Also going out beats staying at home and watching BBC, Eastenders or whatever it is you watch in the UK.

2.) Throw a couple of excuses at her and see if she gets the hint. She should after 2 or 3 blowoffs.

3.) Don't call her back and see if she gets the hint.

I wouldn't have given her my number, but then again, I've never gotten pissy drunk before so I don't know what I would have done, but I would have said something along the lines of "Well I'm in the process of getting another cell phone so my old number doesn't work and I don't know the new number yet but I'll call you." Doesn't sound so bad if YOU asked for the number but you said she gave hers to you.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the reply mate!!,

well i would say she's one of those girls that is expecting a LTR but i'm going to work in spain next year and in no way, shape or form looking to get tied down, just a bit of fun but because this particular girl has been raped not long ago, i don't really want to hurt her.

Ste.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if/when you go out with her, tell her then. If it comes up in the convo, tell her "I'm just out to have fun right now and I don't think I can handle being tied down at such a young age bla bla bla, I just like going out and having a good time"

Usually if the girl is REALLY interested in you, she'll tailor her answer to fit yours no matter if she wants an LTR or not. Girls are dumb like that.