"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Got my Testosterone checked and it's low for a young man..

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
I always wanted to get my t-levels checked and i finally did it last week. The result is 380 ng/dl and my doctor said it's within the average range but after some research i found out that it's pretty low especially for my age.
I can't sleep well, don't have random erections or morning woods, pure results at lifting even though i work hard and consistently and i'm often depressed. I also noticed that my hair got thinner. Still have a full head of hair but a few years ago it was extremely thick. My body hair grows slower.
I have this symptoms for a long time now but

The doctor asked me if i had much stress lately and i told him about my toxic baby momma and how the last years were hard for me because of her that's why he advised me to get therapy.
I have these symptoms for a long time now and the Ex occupied my mind the whole time and i had very depressive phases. It got easier since i found this community, started cutting out the toxic and focus on myself but it didn't disappear.

Now i'm not sure if i just had depression all the time and that influenced my t-levels or if the reason for my issues are the low t-levels? I really don't want to use TRT because of the side effects and if i start using it my body will produce even less.
I already supplement Zinc and Vitamin D. Also got my blood tested before and according to another doctor i have no health issues.

So is testosterone what i need or could it really be psychological and then my testosterone will get up? I never went to therapy so i'm not sure if it does wonders.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top