Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got my Testosterone checked and it's low for a young man..

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wanted to get my t-levels checked and i finally did it last week. The result is 380 ng/dl and my doctor said it's within the average range but after some research i found out that it's pretty low especially for my age.
I can't sleep well, don't have random erections or morning woods, pure results at lifting even though i work hard and consistently and i'm often depressed. I also noticed that my hair got thinner. Still have a full head of hair but a few years ago it was extremely thick. My body hair grows slower.
I have this symptoms for a long time now but

The doctor asked me if i had much stress lately and i told him about my toxic baby momma and how the last years were hard for me because of her that's why he advised me to get therapy.
I have these symptoms for a long time now and the Ex occupied my mind the whole time and i had very depressive phases. It got easier since i found this community, started cutting out the toxic and focus on myself but it didn't disappear.

Now i'm not sure if i just had depression all the time and that influenced my t-levels or if the reason for my issues are the low t-levels? I really don't want to use TRT because of the side effects and if i start using it my body will produce even less.
I already supplement Zinc and Vitamin D. Also got my blood tested before and according to another doctor i have no health issues.

So is testosterone what i need or could it really be psychological and then my testosterone will get up? I never went to therapy so i'm not sure if it does wonders.