"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Got it (week one progress)

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
Wow, I wish I started this a long time ago. I never knew the power of walking tall and just making eyecontact with people. It has only been two days but, I feel like I can take on the world. Today was cool as hell, I went to the mall to pick up some new smells, and I made all kinds of eye contact with HBs, if I was walking around the mall like normal (head down, back curved) I would have never even noticed some of these hotties. I noticed this girl was looking at me, So I gave a friendly "hi", it was cool I had never done any thing like that before. I cant wait untill saturday so I can go to a different mall and do it all again. But I will try more "heys and Hi's" .

I would like to thank every one that had helped me get going on this, and a special thanks to Canadianpimpology ; with out you I would have never found this site. Thanks, every one.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Good for you, mate! Keep it up!
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Great job! If you can keep eye contact with me for more than 5 seconds I can admit you to the DJ club. You gotta learn to stand intense eye contacts which will get you more pootang and will make looking at people's eyes like something you do all the time. You gotta have that alpha eye look. It's something you learn with experience and the more you do it the easier it gets. I can put people down just be looking at them in the eyes. No need for words. Imagine that!
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
Well, so far it has been a wild ride. I only started thrusday and I just ened saturday, wow. Friday went well, really well. Saturday, didnt go so well I decided to chill with an old buddy of mine. We went to the mall and I was making eyecontact with every person in there (I never knew how many good looking women look at me). It was cool, I managed to say a FEW "Hi's" if two counts as a few. I would have liked to say more, but I made the STUPID choice to hang out with my friend. Over all it was okay not great, good, or awesome. I dont usually go places on sunday, I like to just chill before I start a week of work. I really should make up some things I have to do, so I can get out of the house durring the week, if I dont I may have to turn a "week" into two. I really need to work on my "Hi's" and "hello's" . every other part I have down like a mofo.

So far it has really been great. before I was afraid of beautiful women, I couldnt even look them in the eye and now I can look at them and give them a friendly smile. It is great, but I still need to work on the next step.
 
Top