Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got in a fight yesterday. What do I say about it?

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was in this slow-moving line-up for the can yesterday at an event, joking around with the other people in line and this 20 year old punk starts calling me out. He kept at it so eventually I took him down. (Grew up in a really rough area so I know how to handle myself.)

So, he got one shot in on me and I have a bit of redspot on my face that will take a few days to go away. (You should see him lol.)

Anyway, the question is what do I tell people when they ask about it? (Its been a while and the people who I hang out with and work with now are not fighters. I don't really know how this is looked upon nowadays.)

More specifically, will the chicks like it or not?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell them you were rough housing with your cousins or brothers. go ahead and tell the girls you got in a scuffle. tell them you were defending yourself (and you did a great job:cool: ). as long as it doesn't seem like you are a hothead, its a secret turn on.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they ask, just tell them. You dont have to go into details and dont sound like youre bragging about the whole thing.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 years ago i got in a huge fight like 15 on 15 cause my friends little cousin got jumped and put into the hospital. It started with me and this other guy 1on1 but everybody jumped in. I looked pretty ****ty after wards cause when i got done with my guy i kicked him in the face which is pretty frowned upon in the fair fighting community so everybody jumped in and ****ed me up.

I usually just go with the "you think this is bad... you should see the other guy ;)". works good.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say tell the complete truth. However, don't come across as bragging about it. In fact it may be good to act as though you are sorry that it had happened and that you are kind of shocked over it especially since you haven't been in a fight in so long.

-PDX

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nick is back!!!!

What's up dude???

Hey, JDIA, I have to differ with my much respected brethren here, however, and go with (gasp) the chick's answer about rough-housing with nephews or (if you don't have any ... one of your friend's kids, etc) or playing football with friends, etc.

You never want to be known as a brawler in your career, especially this one from what you've said about them. They will forever see you in that light and that will percolate in their heads for weeks and months and years possibly. If you tell your friends at work, IT WILL get up to the employer/managers/whoever where it will be looked upon as a huge negative ... you become somewhat of a liability for supposed lack of judgment, aggressive violent behavior, etc., etc, even if untrue, and they will ATTRIBUTE these characteristics to you.

Much better to lie about it imho. The upside to telling the truth is not great (bravado?), and PLENTY of downside.

For the chicks, yeah, go ahead and tell them.

Oh yeah ... if any of the chicks have even a remote possibility of telling people who you know from work, then keep your story consistent across the boards.

Peace.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a big deal, either tell them what you told us, that you got into a fight, or tell them that you hit yourself with your car door by accident :)

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey JustDoItAlways,

How have you been old pal? .

I'm with Prosemont on this one as to why you should not reveal the truth. Unfortunately, it will not serve any good purpose to say that you were in a fight to your work colleagues or to the chicks.

In Canada, all mishaps of this nature are handled in the same way with the same blanket excuse:

"Oh this, I got injured playing street hockey with the guys" or "an over enthusiastic slapshot during a hockey game" or "a hockey stick in the face"....etc.

You can use "ice hockey" or "street hockey" depending on the season.:).

Saying that you got injured playing with your young nephews works even better when telling the story to the ladies simply because it shows you in a very fatherly role which consequently shows that you're a "real man".

And according to one don juan I know from my early sosuave days, what was his name again???;)....sounded like the Nike slogan...it escapes me now... :D chicks love a guy who can convey through his actions that he's a "Real Man" as opposed to being just another immature guy.

Be well bro.

Cesare

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the replies. Good to see you around too Cesare.

Forunately, didn't have to face the question today. The mark basically went away and it wasn't noticeable enough (good healing genes lol.)

Anyway, a black eye for example wouldn't have gone over too good at work etc. But then chicks like to feel safe and protected so I thought it might be good to talk about it if asked. Had a few girls who witnessed the fight very interested after the fact. On the other hand, fighting scares most people so I wouldn't want to come off as a hothead or anything.

Just an interesting question that hasn't been dealt with much before on the board.

I think all the answers were right on.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends I grew up with has turned out to be pretty hot. She used to tell me that she thought this one football injury that gave this kid a slight black eye was hot. She always told me exactly how she felt since I had an LTR and wasn't a threat. That's how I found out the don juan stuff was true. Because she would tell me why she wouldn't go for some guys even though they were good looking and it was all AFC reasons... He's too nice blah blah blah, there is no mystery to him... One of my best friends in highschool hooked up with the head cheerleader and this girl friend told me that he's not even that hot but the fact that he doesn't care and doesn't say much and is a mystery makes him ten times hotter. Anyway back to the point, if she proved all these don juan things to be true, maybe she is also right about facial injuries. They just make you look tougher and like a man. As long as it isn't a scar it probably boosts your image a little. Make it somewhat mysterious on how you got it to females. Explain the scenario with enough holes that they can use their imagination. Count it as a blessing. ~Zappa

Master Bator

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You get marks like this when you've been disrespected....You get worse marks when you do the disrespectin'.....Just ask the other guy"

josh17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am new to being a DJ, but I know fighting. I have been in street fights and fights in the boxing ring. I mostly spar in the ring though, but I do get huge bruises. I have noticed that chicks don't like to hear about fighting all the time. If you wear your wounds with pride they will ask and you just tell. Don't go into too much detail, but tell them the truth.