Got in a fight over girlfriend

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
good work my man. You did the right thing, just be careful on the street, dont want to get arrested for that. Its a court of law, not a court of justice you'll be heading to.

Let me propose a question to yall. Lets say his girlfriend was asking for it, and you've warned her that she better be careful with her actions around this guy. And she gets a ho smack.

You still drop this guy? even tho you told her to cut it out because you knew something bad would happen?

And that's the thing. But the guy didn't let up, she had her jumped the next day by a female and she beat the girls ass. The girl just asked her what her name was and started swinging. I am able to protect the girl so I will but that doesn't mean a man doesn't have the right to be skeptical over the situation. For example the next day she told me "Guess what? He's downtown" as if I'm suppose to chase him down and run him out of the town. I told her she shouldn't be going out of her way to invite this kid into her life. Personally I have nothing to prove in the situation even if he wants to talk trash after - I mean what kind of alternative reality does this kid live in where he can get in a fight with someone else one day and then the next day not even defend himself physically or even verbally when he meets me and then actually talk sh!t and say I'm a "b!tch" when people talk to him. I feel like I handled the situation, spoke my peace and left. I DID NOT GO THERE TO SEE HER. I left her house that morning, got a call around mid-day before I was heading to the gym about what happened. I headed over there, saw the confrontation and did what I felt I needed to do. After that I walked away and left, I told the kid the vacate the scene. I walked across the street the other way and I told her I needed to go and I was going to the gym she just looked at me real sad. I told her friends to walk her home after they introduced themselves to me and told me how "Ill it was" that I just did that. At this point the kid would be reluctant to try anything physical with me if I wasn't engaging him in that type of confrontation, it can be worked out verbally if I ever feel the need.

Drum&Bass said:
I am a FULL SUPPORTER of women getting their asses kicked when:

- they think they are invincible and willingly place themselves in dangerous situations

- they provoke someone or group of people.

- they commit a crime against me or loved ones or they are in the act of committing a crime against me or loved ones

- they don't know their place and/or step out of line.
Agreed

Kerpal said:
This chick sounds trashy as hell. Anyway, I'm confused. Did he rob her house, or did he burglarize it? Why didn't she call the police?
Burglarize meaning she wasn't home when it happened...I don't know why she didn't call the police but I think she did

terran2k said:
this the same chic that beat you up when you were trying to play fight and left you feeling like a b*tch??
that chic of yours is nothing but trouble.
what if that guy goes and shoots your ass to get some revenge? while your family crying, she'll be f*cking someone else.
dude I'm telling you nothing good is going to come from being with this chic.
I was kind of thinking about that too. It's almost as if she called me there to fight him but I feel it was only right what I did given the circumstances I would have done more if we weren't right on the main street. I literally through the punch 2 seconds after a cop car drove by.

Visitor125 said:
What I see is a punk looking for street fights. I really hope you end up in jail, which is where sooner or later you will end up anyway.

That lowlife chick had her cake and ate it too. Instead of calling the police, she engaged into fights, then started engaging every male she knew into this drama, and all this so she could get wet and make the captain saveaho proud.

So after chasing him around and feeling too hysteric and in need of some sexual excitement she called you so you could attack the guy for her entertainment. You should be ashamed of yourself and the fact that the assault was witnessed by other people will hopefully lead you into the arms of some convicts who will be delighted to have you keeping them company during the cold nights in prison.
Your a subservient male, your opinion will never hold value in the room

Drum&Bass said:

- they think they are invincible and willingly place themselves in dangerous situations

- they commit a crime against me or loved ones or they are in the act of committing a crime against me or loved ones

Agreed. If I didn't know my girlfriend I wouldn't of cared about the situation except for the fact that she was hit with a fist and not an open hand

Alien said:
You did the right thing! After those 2 sh!t threads you started to fix your masculinity. Respect
Thank you.

Atom Smasher said:
She took the law into her own hands, and she shouldn't be applauded for that. She had no legal nor moral right to do that. How do you think the guy's going to react after flicking a cigarette at him?

This whole tale also tells everyone involved and everyone reading this that it's somehow ok, or at least, "less wrong" for a woman to hit a man.

I would have more respect if she told you about the first event and YOU YOURSELF took care of business with him. She seems to think that it's perfectly ok for her to hit men. Someday she's going to hit the wrong one and she might not walk away.

WTF is wrong with today's society where women are literally turning into men (and vice versa, men into women) and feeling they have every right to engage in physical altercations with men?

I maintain that she should have told you about the burglary and either you should have taken care of business yourself or called the police in. She's going to get herself into serious trouble someday, and you may not be around to get her out of it.
I agree with you. I really don't see this type of stuff changing though. We need to get my name on the ballot so I can bring back gender unity

Visitor125

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing you mention a valued opinion, because you are unable to have one. You are only trying to act on your impulse in the hope the police will not notice, like a weasel. You just try to hide from the authorities so you can attack others. You didn't even have the courage to do that on a one to one scenario, you had to have the guy surrounded by your female dog and her court.

In any adult situation, YOU are the subservient male. Be it in an environment full of educated people who know how to exercise good reasoning or the prison where you will meet some really tough guys, you are a NOTHING but a weakling trying to prove his non-existent manhood to his trashy companion. Just keep acting like that and soon you will find yourself where you deserve.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visitor125 said:
Funny thing you mention a valued opinion, because you are unable to have one. You are only trying to act on your impulse in the hope the police will not notice, like a weasel. You just try to hide from the authorities so you can attack others. You didn't even have the courage to do that on a one to one scenario, you had to have the guy surrounded by your female dog and her court.

In any adult situation, YOU are the subservient male. Be it in an environment full of educated people who know how to exercise good reasoning or the prison where you will meet some really tough guys, you are a NOTHING but a weakling trying to prove his non-existent manhood to his trashy companion. Just keep acting like that and soon you will find yourself where you deserve.
I read this post the other day.

( . )( . ) said:
I dont think he's an idiot, just another frustrated man.

Dont forget that "talking" and "disarming her" sh!t is only a new phenomenon. 30 or 40 odd years ago a woman would be backhanded for acting like a man. And believe it or not she (and society) would be alot happier for it.

I dare say the solution to just bite his tongue and walk away is as unnatural for a man as this pandemic of western women pretending to be men.

His natural urge is to check this unchecked woman but his actions will get him ridiculed and jail time. Of course he wants to pull his hair out in frustration and rant. He's a confused young man backed in a corner in an unnatural environment.
Replace the topic of conversation from woman acting up, to competitor male trying to challange you.

Your fag 'educated' nonsense isn't fooling anyone, that is the talk of a weak man scared to fight. If you can't defend yourself and believe morals will protect you, stay at home and dont reproduce.

Visitor125

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are another monkey pretending to be a man. Defending yourself is not about running around to find and attack some guy so some walking vagina gets wet. And FYI, "fags" actually do fight, including cross-dressers and travesties. But don't let my word fool you, next time you see a "fag" play it rough and take the chance to get beaten.

Getting in fights is for insecure punks trying to prove something they can't be. Especially when they attack other people because some stupid female told them so. Maybe the other guy has some gun with him and defends himself, how that helps you lowlifes to reproduce? Wait, your short-circuited brain cells couldn't think of that. What a surprise.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
From this incident my girl has said that me being mad turns her on. She said me punching him made her wet (she's VERY slow to get wet). She said me fighting makes her horny.
At least we now know why she actually called you, since she could have fought back herself, having started (one sided) fights with that dude twice before. (who also has issues)

And what do you expect from one when someone else throws a cigarette at him?
To remain calm and politely back off? You yourself got mad when she slapped you!

But you can continue to think like an ape and get mad whenever you hear that a girl got slapped (OH MY!), without realizing that there are reasons to hit a girl, just as there are reasons to hit a man. "Captain save a ho" much?
At least the ape crowd from SS will applaud you as you "regain your masculinity" :crackup:

And if you care to take my advice: Your ego & personality issues coupled with her attitude of a total b!tch will someday get you into deep trouble if you let this continue.
"Drop her like a bad habit" the cliche says.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Visitor125 said:
You are another monkey pretending to be a man. Defending yourself is not about running around to find and attack some guy so some walking vagina gets wet. And FYI, "fags" actually do fight, including cross-dressers and travesties. But don't let my word fool you, next time you see a "fag" play it rough and take the chance to get beaten.

Getting in fights is for insecure punks trying to prove something they can't be. Especially when they attack other people because some stupid female told them so. Maybe the other guy has some gun with him and defends himself, how that helps you lowlifes to reproduce? Wait, your short-circuited brain cells couldn't think of that. What a surprise.
Little boy, it seems you`ve eaten too much jujube or something. Go have some rest

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
your girlfriend shouln't fight back she should go to police
what makes her so self-righteous that she is to impose justice? (bad)
flicking cigarettes is harsh just report the criminal to the police im sure the police will give loads of sht to the foreign dude

you did not handle yourself well
you actions made you look bad because your gf controlled you, in some way (seems harsh but read on im not trying to biased here)
you should have spoke before you hit him
you should have not him more than required (which is once or twise to assert your authority)

what i wouldve done i would get into an aggressive position , eg up in his face yo or choke against the wall so he can hear your words loud and clear and then get the message across which was dont hit women and stay away from my girl friend. Its more memorable and he will be feel less wronged like being smacked around for hitting a girl once

But she is your girlfriends you are biased in this situation so keep in mind from a 3rd point of view of a person who does not believe violence is the answer and feelings should never have to do anything with fighting it looked wrong

but to be truthful most ppl would deal with it this way because most ppl are animals, and if this is first time you see conflict like this then you did ok just try to improve in the future for your action that day may cause you harm later. >>>>>> and i bet that guy is fken pissed just watch out he may seek revenge

be cool

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read further
it can be worked out verbally if I ever feel the need.
wtf man? if i ever feel the need?
and then i found out its the same girl that beat you up?
you still didn't break up with her =="
this girl has issues and you may not see it cos your f&* her
we can see it because this is a second majour post i read abt the same girl
SERIOUSLY shes making you look bad shes 8/10 crazy she better be hb 8.5 and not on ur scale on my scale which is a 9.7 on ur scale

nah just kidding but srsly pretty please drop the girl

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a chump behavior to jump into a fight without someone who is in an argument/beat your girl. You should have found out the reason why she got beaten. I am sure there must be a reason... Anyway, today your girl maybe hornier than before, today your girl may want to fvck your more than before but displaying acts such as this will eventually, in the long run, think of you as and immature chump... and may let go of you.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visitor125 said:

Take it from a person much more academically capable than you, the man who says 'fighting is for insecure monkeys' is a man who is scared.

When a fight is at hand, sometimes you need to be able to step up.

Visitor125

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not capable of knowing my academic credentials, so you can take your verbalisms where they belong to, some back alley where meth-heads mumble about "stepping up".

"She called me and told me I went over to her town as they were looking to find him. Just as I'm getting there the girl calls me and tells me she's right in front of him. She was with her older brother's friend who's size is club bouncer status."

That doesn't sound like "a fight at hand", that sounds like bullying. Having some guy surrounded so you can play the captain saveaho role safely doesn't sound particularly "manly". Actually it sounds like what a spineless and coward person would do, and no sane man would judge such a wannabe pimp highly (or want him as his friend or companion).

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chromeo said:
Let me propose a question to yall. Lets say his girlfriend was asking for it, and you've warned her that she better be careful with her actions around this guy. And she gets a ho smack.

You still drop this guy? even tho you told her to cut it out because you knew something bad would happen?
I would still drop the guy. And then I would "drop" her.
Him for being an azzhole and her for being stupid bytch.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BananaSmile said:
your girlfriend shouln't fight back she should go to police
what makes her so self-righteous that she is to impose justice? (bad)
flicking cigarettes is harsh just report the criminal to the police im sure the police will give loads of sht to the foreign dude
yes. however wouldn't you be acting hostile against someone who robbed your house?
you did not handle yourself well
Yes he did. Going to fight is extremely tense moment. I guess he is still shaking. He handled himself very well.
you actions made you look bad because your gf controlled you, in some way (seems harsh but read on im not trying to biased here)
He should have tell her after the fight and in private to act more carefully because she endangered herself and him. He could get arrested.
you should have spoke before you hit him
Nope. It is absolutely OK just to give the stare of death and then action. Words are meaningless unless it is minor incident where apology can be demanded. Otherwise walk to him and BAM.
you should have not him more than required (which is once or twise to assert your authority)
What??? Did you mean "hit him...."
In that case be advised that it is much safer just to keep hitting till he can't move.
what i wouldve done i would get into an aggressive position , eg up in his face yo or choke against the wall so he can hear your words loud and clear and then get the message across which was dont hit women and stay away from my girl friend. Its more memorable and he will be feel less wronged like being smacked around for hitting a girl once
That is coward's way, sorry. Talk, talk, talk. And it is dangerous btw. It will probably escalate and you lose the initiative. F@ck his feelings. It is more memorable for him this way, believe me.
I mean I can do that...to intimidate someone just cornering him and shouting at him till he pisses himself but I am 6"4 and former drill sergeant.

But she is your girlfriends you are biased in this situation so keep in mind from a 3rd point of view of a person who does not believe violence is the answer and feelings should never have to do anything with fighting it looked wrong
but to be truthful most ppl would deal with it this way because most ppl are animals, and if this is first time you see conflict like this then you did ok just try to improve in the future for your action that day may cause you harm later. >>>>>> and i bet that guy is fken pissed just watch out he may seek revenge

be cool
Oh, so you don't fight because you are afraid people might be pissed at you and seek revenge. That is the reason people are scared to fight. Am I scared that it will get nasty and he will find me etc.? Sometimes I do and I don't fight...I go home angry at myself for beeing a f@king pvssy. So I can understand your pov. However you should see things how they really are not like your fragile ego wants to see them.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
It is a chump behavior to jump into a fight without someone who is in an argument/beat your girl. You should have found out the reason why she got beaten. I am sure there must be a reason... Anyway, today your girl maybe hornier than before, today your girl may want to fvck your more than before but displaying acts such as this will eventually, in the long run, think of you as and immature chump... and may let go of you.
Nope. You see a strange girl getting beaten, you should step up.

I did more then once. On one occasion the guy was beating her because she was giving his sister narcotics. I did not beat him, I broke it off and I just told him "OK, but I am not interested seeing someone kicking a girl in front of my windows." He had strong reasons so I took pitty on him. Besides he broke it off .

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP:

This all sounds like you feel that you are inside a movie. I don´t know what kind of place you live in and if there are any justifiable reasons to be engaging in this kind of cycle of violence, but to me it just sounds like your girlfriend likes the drama and adrenaline rush. Street cred? Hiting ppl for kicks (the situation you described borders on bullying)?

Yeah, crazy girls can be quite enticing and even adicting, but you need to stop, take a look, and ask yourself if this the kind of life you want to yourself.

Because this sh1t of getting into fights on demand, that can be avoided without loosing face, doesnt lead to anything good. I can understand you needing to prove something (to yourself) and I´ve done my share of it, but violence attracts violence, unless you are in high school, this kind of thing can easily get into an unpredictable spiral of retribution.

How did you felt after you hited the guy? Was it worth it?

Your girl seems to have some serious attitude issues, you allready had trouble with her, and this time it went well on your side, but it should be no surprise to you if it backfires one of these days. You are still letting her call the shots.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
Nope. You see a strange girl getting beaten, you should step up.

I did more then once. On one occasion the guy was beating her because she was giving his sister narcotics. I did not beat him, I broke it off and I just told him "OK, but I am not interested seeing someone kicking a girl in front of my windows." He had strong reasons so I took pitty on him. Besides he broke it off .
^^^ exactly the proof why some of the monkeys here should lose the "if I see a guy hitting a girl I will break him in half" attitude.

But otherwise they are evolved men with tight game (LOL!)

Agreed
What did your ho just do?

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask a little favor from those who are against violence and who say that Dante should have talked to the Puerto Rican guy instead of hitting him.
Tell me, how many streetfights were you in? Lets call it streetfight when guys are ...at least... screaming at each other, shaking their fists and there is a good chance that they will fight.
I dont want to blame you. Its just a question.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything up until she tells you she (almost only) gets wet when you get into a fight. Good luck keeping this one satisfied.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if these 2 have/had something going on.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
Any jackass, who hits a girl, deserves to get dropped. Guys that hit girls are scumbags.
Guys who drop a b1tch don't though. You have to remember once a ho steps across the line she can be dropped like a pile of bricks. Anyways good job by the bf protecting his status and making sure punks don't mess with his woman.