Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got in a fight, need some advice

SoSuaveScorp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey my fellow DJs, currently I'm in an LTR its been going on for about 4 months now. Just yesterday my girlfriend posed as my ex girlfriend on her friends number and asked if I wanted to hook up.. needless to say when I found out I was pretty god damn pissed off. I haven't talked to her since, she appologized and told me it was a joke but I know that's bull **** and that she must not trust me

not really sure what to do now.. Only conversation we had since was me basically telling her she ****ed up pretty bad and then her barraging me with "im sorry" etc

I guess my real question is would it be wrong of me to not break up with her? I already plan on not talking to her for a couple days, staying mad for maybe a week or so..

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuaveScorp said:
I guess my real question is would it be wrong of me to not break up with her?
It would absolutely be wrong of you NOT to break up with her. These games are very immature and will probably get worse. If she's showing her hand this early just fold and GTFO. I predict if you don't we will see more posts like this one from you.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fairshake is completely right here.. It's gonna suck for a little bit, but you gotta lose her. She's obviously very controlling and probably very manipulative too.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out now before you develop feelings for her and rationalize a way to put up with that sh1t.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her the friendcard....after banging her 1 last time.

It's what I did with 1 of my cases. She did something that totally made me lose attraction but i still wanted to bang her one more time I wasn't 100% sure to leave her yet. I did but there was just no feeling so I knew right there after secks that I would be making the right decision. Meeting her 1 more time and banging her and just not being into it confirmed for me that it was time to let her go.

I let her know a couple of days later that I saw her as friends and nothing more and that we should stop seeing each other, and that I saw us as being great friends for a long time :D

Using their own weapons against them works great. If you say anything else besides this then there will be drama. But you giving a woman the friend card leaves them defenseless. There's nothing they can do against it. They can't get mad at you, they can't attack you for it, they can't blame you or nothing since you are doing ending this on the "nicest way possible" in their own terms!

If you just want to get rid of her then don't bang her again there's no need but consider giving her the friend card.

SoSuaveScorp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the advice guys, I knew this was a BIG sign of insecurity and showed her true character but it was that flaming AFC side of me that was trying to get me to stay with her
I've made up my mind and I'm going to break up with her soon
:)

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
how old are you both?