"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Got her talking with the opening, then stuffed up!

tickforth

New Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Okay, I was at a mall strip today wandering around with one of my friend to search for chics. Then we saw this hot chic 9 waking in front of us on the phonewith her dad(on the phone again!!!http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=568339#post568339). Anyway, she hung up quickly, which I aproach her, and the convo goes like:

Me: Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you, but i was looking for a place to buy some Shiseido cream for my younger sister. Do you know any place around here?

Her: Hmm, I am not sure... There's a place over there(she pointed to that direction) that sells creams, I've just got some from there. But i am not sure if they have Shiseido.

Me: Over there? Okay. Do you know any other places around here that sell it?

Her: No sorry...

Me :That's ok. Thanks.

Then she started to walked away, when I caught up with here instantly and goes:

Me: Hmm, I was just wondering if I can have your phone number so may be we can catch up sometimes.

Her: Hmm, Was that question before the pick up line or something?

Me(started to stuff up, I started to lose my confident a little bit and started to stumble a little and couldn't make my self clear here, And couldn't remember exactly what i was saying. It was something like this but my voice was soft): well, I thought It woud be nice if we can catch up, err since you are such a nice girl.

She was a bit hesitating and thoughtfull if she should give me her number then, at that time her Dad came and she waived to him. She walk to her dad while turn around and said:

Wait...

I felt a litttle awkward just to stand there and wait, so i Instantly looked back to my friend where he walks towards me. I told him to walk away first and let me close with phone number. By the time I turn back she was already walking away with her parents, then she turn back to me. I immediately waived goodbye to her, she waived back. And I've no phone numbers!!!

Guys, What could I have done better? should I have also approach her Parents and say hi or chase after her when she was leaving?I know i stuffed up a little bit after my cheesy(or not?) opening line. I somehow lost confident after i got the convo going. because I wasn't prepare to find something in her to compliment properly. This is the first time I do this, so i know I've lots to learn.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tickforth

New Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I just thought of this line to push a girl for to give out her number on a cold approach if the girl is hesitating:

Me: Come on, This is your last chance to get to know me, We might not see each other again after i walk away. Your phone number will help us keep in touch.

What do you think? too pushy? too cheesy? Any ideas?
 

Azalin

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by tickforth
I just thought of this line to push a girl for to give out her number on a cold approach if the girl is hesitating:

Me: Come on, This is your last chance to get to know me, We might not see each other again after i walk away. Your phone number will help us keep in touch.

What do you think? too pushy? too cheesy? Any ideas?
Cheesy and pushy.

If she is hesitant, I actually like the DD approach to it.

"Don't worry I will only call you twelve time a day. ;)"
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Originally posted by tickforth
Me: Hmm, I was just wondering if I can have your phone number so may be we can catch up sometimes.

Her: Hmm, Was that question before the pick up line or something?
I like this girl.:D
 

milkman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
167
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by tickforth
Her: Hmm, Was that question before the pick up line or something?
...Yes, that´s what it was [smile - not a freaky smile like "oh, I am catched"... but a smile like "oh, not bad, the little ho"]... [give her pen and paper] so write your number down here.

[Afterwards] So, what´s your name? [she resposes] Nice to meet you [her name], I am [a fvcking horny bastard]... talk to you later, I have to go now. Bye [slight smile].


My opinion: be honest. Don´t like the idea to find an excuse to talk to a girl. Also, it is obvious that you only ask this to get in contact with her and that you are not serious about your initial question, when asking later for her number. That´s a one way street! You don´t need an excuse to do something. What do you want? An info about something else, or her contact dates, to give you two the chance to know each other better later on?

>> [Go to her]
Hey, excuse me [Don´t smile freakly; PAUSE a moment so that she can be aware of the situation that you are speaking to her]

... "I am on my way, but I think I want to talk to you later. [little pause] what´s your name?"

[she resposes] "Hey" [her name], "I am [your name]. Why don´t you give me your number and we can chat sometime" [by saying this, give her a pen and a piece of paper - pretend like you have to search for it a little, like you do not really know if you have something to write. Better give her not a blank sheet, but for example an old recept or something else printed.]


>> in the case above, often you will be not sure, if she is single, except she will tell you that she is not, what is like a rejection. So, if you only want to go for Singles, you can try this:

[Go to her] "Hey, excuse me" [Pause 21..22..] "Can I ask you a quick question?"

[she responses - yes]

[a LONG pause 21...22...23...24... look like you think about something, be a bit mysterious]

Are you single? [EC!] [don´t ask in an excusatory way, but also not demanding, try out to find a middle way]

if no: "okay, have a nice day [nice smile]. Bye."

if yes: "I am on my way and have not so much time, but give me your number and we can chat soon."
[by saying this, give her a pen and a piece of paper - pretend like you have to search for it a little, like you do not really know if you have something to write. Better give her not a blank sheet, but for example an old recept or something else printed.]

[after she has wrote it down] "So, what´s your name?" [her response] "[her name], I am [your name]. Have a nice day, bye. [slight smile and depending on the situation some light Kino, but don´t overdo this].

[some guys at this forum use a line like this and regularly report about their experiences. If you are interested, have a look at their threads].
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
It was a bad pick attempt because the environment was not in your favour.

a) She was with her dad - Most girls will not give you their numbers when they are with a situation like this, have you ever tried to hit on a chick when you are walking with your mom???

b) Usually when people are walking they are in a rush to get somewhere else, unless she sat down or stopped to check something in a store window or went in the store, stopping is the last thing on their mind.

c) Your line was lame and she read right through you - She felt that it was a line and you shouldn't give the vibe like you want her so bad. You were pressed for time, it didn't come out natural nor funny and you immediatly went for the number.

You had a chance to somewhat salavage yourself when she throw you a curve ball by saying" Hmm, Was that question before the pick up line or something?" But instead you reverted back to the non confident mode and she picked up that your confidence was fake.

She didn't want to give you her number and she went to her parent to avoid confertation with you. You got to work on your game.
 

eric66

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by tickforth
Okay, I was at a mall strip today wandering around with one of my friend to search for chics. Then we saw this hot chic 9 waking in front of us on the phonewith her dad(on the phone again!!!http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=568339#post568339). Anyway, she hung up quickly, which I aproach her, and the convo goes like:

Me: Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you, but i was looking for a place to buy some Shiseido cream for my younger sister. Do you know any place around here?

Her: Hmm, I am not sure... There's a place over there(she pointed to that direction) that sells creams, I've just got some from there. But i am not sure if they have Shiseido.

Me: Over there? Okay. Do you know any other places around here that sell it?

Her: No sorry...

Me :That's ok. Thanks.

Then she started to walked away, when I caught up with here instantly and goes:

Me: Hmm, I was just wondering if I can have your phone number so may be we can catch up sometimes.

Her: Hmm, Was that question before the pick up line or something?

Me(started to stuff up, I started to lose my confident a little bit and started to stumble a little and couldn't make my self clear here, And couldn't remember exactly what i was saying. It was something like this but my voice was soft): well, I thought It woud be nice if we can catch up, err since you are such a nice girl.

She was a bit hesitating and thoughtfull if she should give me her number then, at that time her Dad came and she waived to him. She walk to her dad while turn around and said:

Wait...

I felt a litttle awkward just to stand there and wait, so i Instantly looked back to my friend where he walks towards me. I told him to walk away first and let me close with phone number. By the time I turn back she was already walking away with her parents, then she turn back to me. I immediately waived goodbye to her, she waived back. And I've no phone numbers!!!

Guys, What could I have done better? should I have also approach her Parents and say hi or chase after her when she was leaving?I know i stuffed up a little bit after my cheesy(or not?) opening line. I somehow lost confident after i got the convo going. because I wasn't prepare to find something in her to compliment properly. This is the first time I do this, so i know I've lots to learn.
Your fvcking sad men! LMAO!
 

tickforth

New Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Got her talking with the opening, then stuffed up!

[/B]Originally posted by milkman
[she resposes] "Hey" [her name], "I am [your name]. Why don´t you give me your number and we can chat sometime" [by saying this, give her a pen and a piece of paper - pretend like you have to search for it a little, like you do not really know if you have something to write. Better give her not a blank sheet, but for example an old recept or something else printed.]
[/B]
Another mistake I made was that i didn't have paper and pen ready to give to her.

Eric66, your lame comment is not helping me or neither anyone else reading this thread. You can LYAO, but you are not going to gain any respect from anyone in this site. I will be surprise you could have done better than me judging from your stupid comment. I posted this thread to share my experience, and learn what i could have done better. As it was said thousand times here before, if you have nothing constructive to say. stfu.
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Re: Re: Got her talking with the opening, then stuffed up!

Originally posted by eric66
Your fvcking sad men! LMAO!
It is funny, but we all have done stupid **** and hes learning, its all apart of the game. Good try man, keep doing it and you will see improvement with results : )
 

milkman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
167
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: Re: Got her talking with the opening, then stuffed up!

Originally posted by tickforth
Another mistake I made was that i didn't have paper and pen ready to give to her.
You haven´t really done a mistake. You have done a major step to improve yourself. ;)

If everything would work at the very beginning or you would succeed all the time, life would be boring, wouldn´t it?

Keep it going on, it´s your exciting life that you will earn.

And to the pen: think about buying a small pen that you can easily put in your pocket. You can also invest in a nice looking one, because the pen not only will help you by approaching hot women, but also everytime, you want to remember something interesting.

milkman
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Good trying little bro.

What you did wrong was you tried to close without building rapport, and you lost her after the question cos you didn't bridge from the question part to just normal conversation.

In order to bridge you need to realise that she'll assume the interaction is supposed to finish after she answers (even if she likes you). Therefore you need to keep her in the convo for about a minute or two so that now the conversation has taken on a life of it's own.

To bridge you need to be able to tell a it of a story or at least have something to say in that thirty seconds.
To bridge from that shiseido bit (which is killer BTW) you could talk about how your sister is all self conscious and stuff about her skin , even tho she's only eleven, you know it's like she could get the skin of a teenage by just waiting eighteen months ... (or similar).

The point is after that you need to express an interest in the girl (so youre not just strangers talking ) by saying something along the lines of "you know (pause) youre kinda cute , are you single"

Then go for the close.

But your instincts were good.

If that all seems like alot to remember you can just go with a direct opener , which is scarier to do , but saves all that build rapport , bridge , express interest bollocks.

I've been using ;

MW:"Excuse me...I don't mean to interrupt you but I noticed you coming up the street there and thought you had a really nice style about you...(and sometimes add) and so I wanted to meet you.

HB : Oh thank you ...

MW: "What's your name?"

HB: I'm HB

MW: Hi HB I'm Mike.(pause) What are you up to in town today?

If youre gonna use it, practice it out loud about a dozen times to make sure youre using good tonality. Slow, and confident. At firsts it'll seem like a lot to say but chicks will always stop to hear it.

Good luck and good hunting.
 
Last edited:

tickforth

New Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Walden


To bridge from that shiseido bit (which is killer BTW) you could talk about how your sister is all self conscious and stuff about her skin , even tho she's only eleven, you know it's like she could get the skin of a teenage by just waiting eighteen months ...
This is exactly what i was looking for to bridge the convo, a smooth convo transition from asking for directions, time, lighter etc.. to asking for her name, phone numbers. Oh well... Practice makes perfect.
 
Top