Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got her number, what to text?

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I talked to this girl in my English class all this week for the most in the past two years I've been in her classes. She always thought of me as quiet but seemed to like me being talkative and stuff around her. Got some decent kino and flirting. I got her number yesterday as we left class. Now I've decided from other threads I've read hear I should text her since we are young and I still don't know her too well. So I was wondering what to text her besides, "Hey, it's *******"
Should I immediately start asking about a time to go on a date, since they say not to drag out a convo?

And I won't have my license til mid June, but i believe she has hers, so do I ask her to pick me up? lol

So thanks for the advice in advance guys!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off: rules are guidelines, not to be stupidly followed.

Always start with a statement. It doesn't require her response, and it works better.
Eventually lead the convo towards a meet up.
Convo should have an end goal (meet up / increasing attraction in order to meet up), your texts should reflect that.

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
My very first high school girlfriend, I remember I first texted her:

me: "hey guess who this is"
her: "[double x]?
me: "no it's [creepy guy who always tried to talk to her and we laughed about it]"
her: "wait is it really???"
me: "ha just kidding it's [double x]"
her: "omg! haha you scared me!"
me: "well if you are scared that easily...you'd probably be afraid of rock climbing with me"
her: "noooo i could totally do it :)"
me: "i doubt it"
her: "is that a challenge?"

blah blah blah flirted, set up date, said i had to go finish homework, checkmate

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samson95 said:
Hey guys, so I talked to this girl in my English class all this week for the most in the past TWO YEARS I've been in her classes.
Oops...You kinda waited two years too long!

Something I learned from Igetit - the longer you wait to act romantically or sexually with a woman, the more she becomes comfortable with your non-romantic/non-sexual behavior, and the greater your chances of being put into the Friendzone.

If you want her to be more than a friend, you have no time to waste, and you need to show your interest in her immediately.

I'm not saying it's not possible to date her, but you're going to have to make all the right moves from here on.

DJ422

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think He was saying that they've been in classes for two years but that he'd barely ever talked with her until this week.

Still, in ALL cases, you shouldn't waste time (although sometimes you have to have some paitence).

Just don't beat around the bush. Whack the bush a few times to get the convo going and transition quickly into setting something up. I like what double x did, although It wouldn't fit my personality for me to use those lines myself.

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah now I'm not sure what to do next, go figure.

So I sent a text last night saying "Hey." She asked who I was and I jokingly told her who I was, and she replied "Oh hey I'm out with someone right now and can't really talk"

I replied back "It's all good, text me later"

No response.

Now I know you're probably thinking that by someone she means a guy, but this I highly doubt. She hardly seems to hang around any guys, but who knows I truly think it was just a test to see how I took it or to make me jealous of her.

The thing I'm not sure about is she hasn't texted back and it's been over 24 hours. So do I text her again tomorrow it like sometime next week, or what?

Don't wanna seem desperate cuz I don't give a **** if she doesn't like me, but I don't see the point in giving up so easily.

Something strange was I got a restricted call a little over an hour after I last texted her. I was driving(permit), so I didn't answer. There was no voicemail. It may have been her and some friends but it also could've easily been other people. This parts not that important though. I just want the question above answered.

The_prophet

Reaction score
I think you should wait until Monday to try again because if she is interested in you she will txt you back before then. If she doesn't txt back it's no big deal just try building more attraction in person first then you should get more responses from her when you txt, and also don't txt her everyday. Try to txt her every other day or every two days( I'm sure you get the idea)

DJ422

Don Juan
Reaction score
The_prophet said:
I think you should wait until Monday to try again because if she is interested in you she will txt you back before then. If she doesn't txt back it's no big deal just try building more attraction in person first then you should get more responses from her when you txt, and also don't txt her everyday. Try to txt her every other day or every two days( I'm sure you get the idea)
Honestly, don't text anyone too frequently. Even my closest friends get annoyed/bored if I text them to much. Its worse for girls because then it makes it seem like you're needy or just plain boring.

Personally, I NEVER text a girl on a Sunday.

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ422 said:
Honestly, don't text anyone too frequently. Even my closest friends get annoyed/bored if I text them to much. Its worse for girls because then it makes it seem like you're needy or just plain boring.

Personally, I NEVER text a girl on a Sunday.
Yeah I have no intentions of texting her today. I'll also probably wait til the middle of this week to text again.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she isn't texting you back, you didn't build enough comfort. More than likely there wasn't enough kino (remember, comfort-building along with kino builds comfort much faster).

Your best bet is to call her instead of texting. If she didn't respond to your first text she will not respond to a second one. However, since a phone call is an instanteneous thing, it is more predicated on her mood at the time, so just because a woman doesn't answer the phone at one point doesn't mean she will not answer at another time.

Hope this helps.