"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Got her number, but she didn't give it to me...

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Is this alright? I want to call her since I found her number, but she didn't give it to me. I don't talk to her often at school, but I've known her for a while now, ocasional kino, eye-contact and smiling goes on between us, definatly some chemistry, but still, is it alright to call her ? How do I explain myself?

Thanks in advance...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

submissivedave

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
I had a slight variation while I was in school ...

There was this girl that I found quite attractive in my lecteur. She just sat about 5 or 6 seats away from me alone and we would always smile at each other and have eye contact with the occsional "Hi, how are yah?"

Anyway, when one of us missed the lecteur and bump into each other on campus we would be like "hey ... didn't see you in class today, are you alright? Are you sick?" Obviously we notice each other alot and cared whether the other went to class or not.

Anyway, I was too shy to ask her for her contact info. So knowing her full name, I did a search on the school directory and found her e-mail address. I e-mailed her numerous times but never got a reply ...

Finally, at the end of the semester, during exam period, I asked her straight up why she doesn't answer my e-mails. And her reply was that she doesn't use the school e-mailing system. I knew she was lying and avoiding me and thought that I was cowardly and disrespectful for obtaining her e-mail "illegally" because ALL students used the school e-mailing system for administrative purposes.

But anyway, I graduated and left and we never had any contact with each other again.

Moral of the story? Be respectful and ask HER for her contacts. Don't get it anywhere else, cause when you do contact her, she wold freak!
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hmm

It depends. How did you come by her number? In most cases, say 99% of the time, i'd say no. Get her number by asking her for it yourself. It's not too hard. Otherwise, there are the rare occations where you could get away with calling her. However, it is not advised.

Hey dave, are you sure about that? I mean, in my college we have e-mail, but I have never used mine in the 4 years I have been at the school. Not the same school that you went to, probably.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
hey, why is your name RussianRocket? I am Russian and in Highschool i had the same nickname (I was fast in a soccer field).

Nice to see another Russian playa.
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by submissivedave
I had a slight variation while I was in school ...

There was this girl that I found quite attractive in my lecteur. She just sat about 5 or 6 seats away from me alone and we would always smile at each other and have eye contact with the occsional "Hi, how are yah?"

Anyway, when one of us missed the lecteur and bump into each other on campus we would be like "hey ... didn't see you in class today, are you alright? Are you sick?" Obviously we notice each other alot and cared whether the other went to class or not.

Anyway, I was too shy to ask her for her contact info. So knowing her full name, I did a search on the school directory and found her e-mail address. I e-mailed her numerous times but never got a reply ...

Finally, at the end of the semester, during exam period, I asked her straight up why she doesn't answer my e-mails. And her reply was that she doesn't use the school e-mailing system. I knew she was lying and avoiding me and thought that I was cowardly and disrespectful for obtaining her e-mail "illegally" because ALL students used the school e-mailing system for administrative purposes.

But anyway, I graduated and left and we never had any contact with each other again.

Moral of the story? Be respectful and ask HER for her contacts. Don't get it anywhere else, cause when you do contact her, she wold freak!
HAHAH

moral of the story: dont be like this loser

wowo that is fvcking pathetic
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

submissivedave

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Originally posted by white_hype
HAHAH

moral of the story: dont be like this loser

wowo that is fvcking pathetic
Yeah mon!!! Don't make the same mistake dawg! ;)

Always ask her for her number or e-mail!!!
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
I went on Yahoo People Search to find the number for this girl I was obsessed with. I found the number and even her address. :p I actually drove by her house one day for no reason I was THAT obessed with her (she lives a good 30 min drive too). I realized even before this site that girls really really don't like being stalked or having a guy be obsessed over them.

So my advice is:
1) Don't obsess over any girl; it will make your chances worse
2) Ask for her number if you want it (there is a billion and a half guides to doing this), chances are if your cool with her she will give you it.

Just imagine if she asked for your number, would give it to her? :p Hell if she called you without you giving your number out, wouldn't you be weirded out? Girls are like this times a hundred.
 

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Oxide
hey, why is your name RussianRocket? I am Russian and in Highschool i had the same nickname (I was fast in a soccer field).

Nice to see another Russian playa.
Hey hey, drouk. Kak dila? Ou mina net rouskey claviar y ya siravno ni znayou chitat pa rouskiye tak chto ya doljon pisat tak.

ya igrayou vtennis! Russian Rocket mina zavout!


heheh... got MSN dude?
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
You won't get anywhere with this approach. She will get creeped out and feel uncomfortable.

You need to talk to her in person and ask her for her number - if she gives it to you then you have "permission" to call her.

If you don't have the confidence to do that, you need to work on it. There are some great articles in the Bible.

It's not that tough, all you gotta do is ask! You will feel good whatever she says as you had the guts to do it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top