got her... now what

artlinguist

Reaction score
so finally go the girl.. but like many of my relationships i fear that it will just die out. How do u keep a relationship alkive. It seems i just end up talking to them and get closer, but nothing extraordinary happens.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you **** her good. :D

To keep a relationship: Be unpredictable and not always availible. If it gets boring, it's boring! And what do YOu do when something's boring? Find something else.

But you can always **** her good. :p

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes be predictable and also do everything on your OWN terms. If she tells you "buy me this" you say "no" do this for me "not right now" as much as possible, and do it when YOU feel like it, of course u should never feel like it when she tells you. Remember to be in control of your emotions and your sexual drive. dont give in. Think like a caveman. Girls want guys to be themselves, because they assume that your real self is a strong confident man. So BE that!

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her over to your house. Then go to your room, tell her to sit on the bed while you j*ck o*f in the corner. Or, you could just do what you wanted, but that would be too simple perhaps...

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay elusive, interesting, surprising, and involved with your real passions in life. They will give you stuff to talk about, but its better to keep them talking about themselves. Its better to know more about others than for others to know more about you. Be mysterious in a good way.