“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Got her making out...but she's a novice

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I have my girl making out with me with tongue pretty much whenever I want it, and I'm doing it all right - Moving my hands around, not choking her with my tongue, pulling back a little bit to build up anticipation, then going back in, kissing around neck/ears/chest etc. (any tips on how to do better, let me know) anyways the problem is that I'm the first guy she's made out with, second guy she's kissed...and in short, she's not very good at it. She's hella hot and an awesome girl, but it's hard to get into it a whole lot, as she just opens and closes her mouth, sticking her tongue out when it's open.

She's new to all this, so I'm not holding it against her, I just want to know how I can get her a little better at this...maybe talking to her about it? I'm just not sure. Any tips would help like crazy.

Thanks
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Well, they say practice makes perfect...so make sure you give her lots of practice! Fun for both of you!

No, but really...I'm sure she wouldn't be offended if you just give her some suggestions on how to improve. Next time you're making out, just say "try doing (whatever)". I'm sure she's aware of her own inexperience and will take your advice.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Hold on, don't tell her like a teacher how she can improve. She'll be insulted if you approach it like that. Show her, unleash that inner freak in her. The more you get her to open up the better she'll get.

-Grey Fox
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I suggested that he come out and tell her because he says

"I'm doing it all right - Moving my hands around, not choking her with my tongue, pulling back a little bit to build up anticipation, then going back in, kissing around neck/ears/chest etc."

So it sounds to me like he's already doing a lot more than her and she's not picking up the slack. Maybe coming out and saying something could be a little awkward, but this chick has to learn somehow.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Playfully call her on it. Pull back and say "pfft, amateur". "Lemme show you how it's done".

It's worked for me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
The best way to get what you want, is demand it. Dont make fun of her (lik, you retard, that only works on experienced girls who are slackin off). Instead, build up lots of anticipation next time. As soon as you start kissing, take the "top" role. Grab her LIGHTLY by the back of head/hair, and bend her head to a position so you can kiss... do it slowly and strongly. After a minute, lean back [just enough to look in her eyes] and tell her what you want.

"Put your tongue in my mouth, slowly, like this" <do it to her>

"Bite my lip" <do it to her>

"Kiss my neck" <do it to her>

"Put your hands on me" <do it to her>

Tell her what you want, do it, let her do it, and then kiss regularly for a while, and repeat. When she does what you want, let out a lil moan, something to let her know shes doing it right - "That feels SO good."

Dont be ****y, dont be funny. Just be the experienced man on top who knows what he wants. Simple - 1 2 3 =)
 
Top