"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Got flaked on..

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
But it's not the end of the world.

Of course I was looking forward to it. A sexy, curvy Italian chick who's fun and sucks d!ck like a champ. Said she wasn't feeling like hanging out tonight 1 hour before.

I haven't had a flake before, so I zoomed over to trusty dusty SoSuave. I was curious was bradd80 had to say about it. The gems I was reminded of:

A Don Juan doesn't get upset with flaky behavior or other annoyances because he expects it.

A Don Juan has options so he is not overly concerned with one woman's actions.

So I told her to come over and we'll just watch a movie. Or if she meant she's not feeling it in general then I'd catch her another time.

She responded we will do another time. I just said 'fsho' and texted one of my plates. She's on her way over now.

Anyways, have options fellas. Don't freak out when one woman does something you don't like and generalize all women. That's not healthy.
Brad's says something to the effect that we should be taking her annoying actions as compliments. Because she's been talking game, hot and cold, push and pull with her girlfriends for years and the fact that she is using these techniques on you means she finds you interesting. I definitely paraphrased that so you can go read it for yourself. And idk if that's entirely true but hey... It's healthier than getting all upset about it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
so she sucked off already before this or any fvcking?
 

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
First off this is not a flake, she let you know that she cannot make it which was cool of her. Most guys would have nexted her but I would just have asked her when she would like to reschedule for. Sometimes girls do get cold feet.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Women these days are shameless. What she did is considered honorable in todays world.

Sucks yeah, but you should have stuff you would love to do as well, even if it is something like catching up on sleep or a videogame.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
@DJnoob last week she gave me head and a noice lil titfvck. She was on her period.

@Clamslammer I almost did. Well idk what I would've done. I read Bradd80's post and he mentioned most guys next too fast. I will reschedule with her later. It is a flake. Whether she was cool about it or not.

@MillionBillionaire true. I probably would've just gone to bed or hit the boys up. I was studying until the date so I was ready for some fun.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
ok. the Sexual attraction is obviously there..this is when the post physical attraction game comes.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
ok. the Sexual attraction is obviously there..this is when the post physical attraction game comes.
What do you mean by that? Not being overly interested?
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
I wouldn't worry about it, ya already banged her so that's good. Sometimes I just don't feel like entertaining either sometimes, just a mood ya get once in awhile. I wouldn't give it a second thought
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I'm not so much worried about it. I was just posting. Maybe to inspire others to not be so ... jaded/let down.
 
Top