Got Dumped two days ago...next steps?

The College Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
so my girl dumps me after roughly two months of dating....she says her reasons were that she thought our personalites were different..i think i know why i got dumped...for being afc..and not making physical moves...Damn..i didn't even hold her hand..yes i deserved to be dumped..but i just read thebible..i am motivated...

but the thing is she ...bought me a xmas present..probably a pity gift...it's two to tickets to a concert..I really like the artist...So should i go with her? She wants us to be friends...so far ...I've talked to her once since she dumped me...i told her..we can be friends of course...i'm over it already...

so should i take her tickets? How should i act around her? because im in same club as her..so we see each other like twice a week...can't avoid her...

i wanna run some gangi on her..but ignoring her makes me seem like a mad guy who gets pissed when girls dont like him...so how should i handle this?

I know i should move on...but iwanna see if i can still get her back? bc...i know it's my fault..i got dumped..

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Take the tickets and don't go with her.

2. Move on with your life. Find other women to game and be better off with.

Sounds simple right? Because, it is! That's all you need to do. Don't worry about trying to get her back because, its her loss.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you got dumped, she'll probably be taking another **** if she isnt already... if you can live with that thought and ur cool with it, be friends with her,... just dont expect she'll wanna get back with u.. or better yet... YOU have to not want her back...

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you did get dumped and if you know why (for being afc) then learn from it and move on...
If she dumps you and you see her with another guy, then it's over. I suggest you go for other girls and don't make the mistake of being afc...
and DO NOT make FRIENDS with her if you think that will give you a chance of getting her back it will make things worse...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accepting friendship is never the way to get back with a girl you are interested in.

Chicks just offer the false olive branch of friendship because they don't like to be hated and want to feel like they are still a nice person even though they ripped someones heart out for not always good reasons.

The only way you can possibly get her back with you is by going cold no contact.

Though if she inquires as to why you won't hang out with her in a friend type manner say "Well I've been thinking and I've decided its better if we just go our seperate ways. Its been fun though. Later."

Saying it this way you don't come off as angry or bitter but like you've really thought things through and the message is ambiguous enough to have her scratching her head wondering why you would say this.

Its the wondering about you after reading this that will get her back with you if she still has any strong residual feelings for you.

And look I know that you accepting friendship you think hey I'm a nice guy and she'll see that eventually and we'll be back together.

Trust me that sh!t will not work.

Chicks who dump you will use your niceness against you and manipulate you into a phony friendship so they can 1. Still feel like a nice person and 2. Have a confidant they can get relationship advice from about the other guys that they fvck and 3. Having you as a "friend" helps her mind adjust to no longer thinking of you sexually and as her man. By you being her "friend" it helps her calm her emotions surrounding you like saying hey this guy even though we are no longer dating he is still in my corner emotionally I have him for my needs while he gets nothing he wants from me and I can go off and fvck the entire football team and he will be there to soothe my wounded ego when and if any smarter guy dumps me first I've got it made!

The College Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice....but the thing is that we're in the same club/orginization...we have to see each other like 2 times per week...plus some of our friends are mutual... so how should i handle that?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOW SHOULD YOU HANDLE THIS?! What do you mean!! Just go on and live YOUR life why do you have to think about being around her and having to change just because she dumped you? Just do what you normally do but instead of flirting with her flirt with some other girl she might get jealous and come back for you who knows just live your damn life dude and relax.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 pretty much gave you the correct advice albeit using a hyped up tone lol.

Yeah though since you have to be around her if she tries to talk to you just be cordial and polite and keep it brief then go do your thing with the mutual friends she's not hanging out with at the time.

Oh and cordial and polite does not entail you listening to her life problems or new relationship problems or allowing her to transition you into a friend in any way.

Chicks can be sneaky like that, so don't let her do it.

If she's not saying what you want to hear ie lets get back together college guy, meet me at my place for some hot action college guy then you are not really listening.

Don't become her emotional tampon.

At all costs do not allow her to cleverly turn you into that.

Its the kiss of death and a very subtle manipulation.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX, I always look forward to reading your posts. Good advice as usual man.

To the OP:
Seriously, listen to these guys dude. It's perfect advice, even if a little hard to follow at times.

Finally, don't look on this as a purely negative thing, see it as a chance to improve and work on your character, an emotional challenge that will leave you a more experienced, rounded and confident person in the end.