Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got dumped -- then she came crawling back...

Dogbreath

Don Juan
Reaction score
so I was dating this girl, we really like one another, and everything was going excellent. Then she went on a trip for two weeks and at some point during this trip she had turned cold. I thought to myself that she must have met another guy... When she came back, she broke up with me, and I ended it very classy and just said that I really enjoyed knowing her and for her to enjoy the rest of her summer.

Five days later she starts texting me again. Telling me that she likes me but she didn't think that I was serious about a relationship and that is what she wanted and that's why she had done what she did...

So she was texting me all the time and drunk dialing me at 5 in the morning. When suddenly she went cold again. I told her that I'm not interested in being left to hang in the wind so let's move forward.

She then responded and said that she isn't in a position, emotionally, for a serious relationship.

I'm not even going to bother talking to her anymore because this is bullshyte.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She banged another guy who dumped her.

You being strong.. It freaks her out that you are the alpha, she go played by another.

She in guilt mode and through guilt you see she's crazy or gaming you

You did good, next her

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her "coming crawling back" is a guise you have concocted in your mind to make you feel better and in control. I too was guilty of this. It is an illusion.

Think about it. If I dump my girlfriend and then spend two weeks in Ibiza fvcking wannabe models, then come back "apologise" to my girlfriend and she takes me back who really has the power?

If you accept your gf back immediately after any form of dumping you have no backbone. She must learn that actions have consequences.

Dogbreath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her "coming crawling back" is a guise you have concocted in your mind to make you feel better and in control. I too was guilty of this. It is an illusion.

Think about it. If I dump my girlfriend and then spend two weeks in Ibiza fvcking wannabe models, then come back "apologise" to my girlfriend and she takes me back who really has the power?

If you accept your gf back immediately after any form of dumping you have no backbone. She must learn that actions have consequences.
Yeah I don't think it's an illusion. I actually agree more with Von on this one; that she was probably getting slammed by another dude, then he probably gave her the old f*** and chuck. So she came crawling back, because she was lonely and needed someone to give her attention, and now she's probably talking to the guy again. That's sounds pretty realistic to me.

I do agree that
I made it too easy for her to come back though which reduces my value. Shouldn't have been so gullible to believe her lies.

Igetit!

Reaction score
How long did you two date each other?

Dogbreath

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long did you two date each other?
Not that long, a few months, it's not the end of the world. Liked her but now I need to just move on, and next time she comes back I'm just going to let her know that unfortunately I'm no longer interested.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you discussing relationship labels with her? Your job is to get sex. Focus on having fun and hooking up with her. When she reaches out to you, you should be inviting her over to make dinner for you (i.e. **** your brains out).

She dumped you because you screwed up and she found someone better on vacation. It's over for you. You should either block her or demote her to a permanent booty call.

"<name>, I'd love to see you. When are you free to hang out? Come by let's make dinner."

If she doesn't agree, turn the other way and walk. Never contact her again until she submits. Meet more women.

Dogbreath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you discussing relationship labels with her? Your job is to get sex. Focus on having fun and hooking up with her. When she reaches out to you, you should be inviting her over to make dinner for you (i.e. **** your brains out).

She dumped you because you screwed up and she found someone better on vacation. It's over for you. You should either block her or demote her to a permanent booty call.

"<name>, I'd love to see you. When are you free to hang out? Come by let's make dinner."

If she doesn't agree, turn the other way and walk. Never contact her again until she submits. Meet more women.
Easy there, I'll discuss relationships with whatever women I decide to, because that's what I'm looking for. I think that it's better to weed out the ones that aren't looking for the same thing or that are retards. I find it highly unlikely that the hypothetical guy is better. Yeah I made a few mistakes in my courtship process and will try to avoid them in the future. I did a lot right as well though. So I dunno... Next.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Beware of Dump Echo!

Dump Echo is a term I coined to describe the phenomenon whereby the moment a woman officially burns the bridge with you, she turns to you to help her cope with having lost you.

The last time I got dumped the girl blew up my phone with no less than 10 messages and long texts. I did not reply. Do you think it made any difference? It did not. Once they dump you, it is forever. Don't be there for her when it happens.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy there, I'll discuss relationships with whatever women I decide to, because that's what I'm looking for. I think that it's better to weed out the ones that aren't looking for the same thing or that are retards. I find it highly unlikely that the hypothetical guy is better. Yeah I made a few mistakes in my courtship process and will try to avoid them in the future. I did a lot right as well though. So I dunno... Next.
Nah man. You have much to learn. Never be the one to communicate the desire for the relationship. You will come across as weak and needy.

I'm ad-libing Anti Dump here but men should be as free as birds. Women want to shoot the bird and throw it into a cage. The cage equals commitment. If a bird willingly flew itself into the cage wouldn't you think there was something wrong with that bird?

Women should want to fight for your commitment. Nothing else should be more precious to them at them at the early stages of a relationship. If they are not asking you for exclusivity then you're doing it wrong.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
fuk bishes get $$

seriously. women are calculating cold beings who care about status and superficial sh1t to the utmost degree. you have to be a ruthless bastard. talking to a girl "what are we?" you might as well go bang a sandy hole in the ground because thats about as dry as her vag gets when you talk like that to her.

remember YOU need to be the catch, the prize. the thing is the female will try to flip this on you. But you TRULY have to be superior to her, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, spiritually etc. You are the master and she is the dog who must submit and be loyal to you and support you. BUT you have to be a worthy master.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Although being dumped is forever, you can indeed get them back in the future. It might feel awesome, especially if it is a product of your working out and getting in shape, etc. But years later, when you look back on your relationship with her, you will see two distinct phases: the Before and After she broke your heart phases.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I was dating this girl, we really like one another, and everything was going excellent. Then she went on a trip for two weeks and at some point during this trip she had turned cold. I thought to myself that she must have met another guy... When she came back, she broke up with me, and I ended it very classy and just said that I really enjoyed knowing her and for her to enjoy the rest of her summer.

Five days later she starts texting me again. Telling me that she likes me but she didn't think that I was serious about a relationship and that is what she wanted and that's why she had done what she did...

So she was texting me all the time and drunk dialing me at 5 in the morning. When suddenly she went cold again. I told her that I'm not interested in being left to hang in the wind so let's move forward.

She then responded and said that she isn't in a position, emotionally, for a serious relationship.

I'm not even going to bother talking to her anymore because this is bullshyte.
Do not be her emotional tampon. Rember , frame equals self respect; move on.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Although being dumped is forever, you can indeed get them back in the future. It might feel awesome, especially if it is a product of your working out and getting in shape, etc. But years later, when you look back on your relationship with her, you will see two distinct phases: the Before and After she broke your heart phases.

why would you improve yourself to get someone back?i dont think that would feel awesome at all. infact thats pathetic in my eyes because its coming from a place of having something to prove to someone who fked u over and working to get them to want to be with you and trying to be "good enough" for someone who doesnt deserve it and I think thats where the distinct phases are based. the before and the after, but in my mind there is no after with her. I say improve yourself to get someone better then her.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you improve yourself to get someone back?i dont think that would feel awesome at all. infact thats pathetic in my eyes because its coming from a place of having something to prove to someone who fked u over and working to get them to want to be with you and trying to be "good enough" for someone who doesnt deserve it and I think thats where the distinct phases are based. the before and the after, but in my mind there is no after with her. I say improve yourself to get someone better then her.
Not to get someone back. Her role in your life is to make you a better man. She tests your grit, your wit, and and just your overall strength as a man to see how strong you are. She tries to expose those weaknesses every time to make you strive to improve yourself, cover up those flaws, and fix all internal issues you may have.

Dogbreath

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's even worse, I got a call from a clinic last week saying that an anonymous person that I've had sex with has been diagnosed with chlamydia and they were calling to let me know that I need to get tested lol. The whole time I was thinking it was this skank that I had sex with about three months ago but that chick doesn't even know my phone number and my other friend who also had sex with her, knows her much better, and never got a call. Then it struck me that it was the girl I was actually dating.

So she must just be out there being a little sloot. Fortunately I went and got tested and it would seem that the test results are negative because they haven't gotten back into touch with me.

Life lessons boys life lessons.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuk bishes get $$

seriously. women are calculating cold beings who care about status and superficial sh1t to the utmost degree. you have to be a ruthless bastard. talking to a girl "what are we?" you might as well go bang a sandy hole in the ground because thats about as dry as her vag gets when you talk like that to her.

remember YOU need to be the catch, the prize. the thing is the female will try to flip this on you. But you TRULY have to be superior to her, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, spiritually etc. You are the master and she is the dog who must submit and be loyal to you and support you. BUT you have to be a worthy master.
My name is Kingbeef and I endorse this ish....