Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got blood test results back - testosterone level is 198

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, you can have your testosterone level tested with a cheap home kit that you mail in to a lab. You just give a saliva sample in a vile. I think if you go to a doctor to have it done, it's going to cost a lot of money.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my ring finger is shorter than my index finger and when i got mt t checked it was high as **** so...yeah those little test thingies arent always right, so **** em

Reaction score
Doctor put me on Testim 1%, 50mg every night at bedtime. It's a gel I rub into my shoulders and upper arms, and he wants to check my blood again in 2 months. I'm on it almost a week now. Don't really feel any different yet, that I notice anyway. Any idea how long before I start noticing a difference in how I feel? I'm referring to aggressiveness, self-confidence, competitiveness, etc. The typical traits you attribute to a very masculine, ambitious male.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CasanovaFrankenstein said:
I just got a call from my doctor's office. My testosterone level was 198, and she said a normal level is between 241-827. So I made an appointment to come back in on 9/28 and my doctor will go over the different options that are available to me. I didn't think to ask when I still had the nurse on the phone if all the medication I'm on could be affecting my level of testosterone. I'm on 3 different antidepressants, 2 medications for high blood pressure, and another to treat my high triglycerides. I'll ask the doctor when I see him but I've been googling and have found some articles suggesting that testosterone increases the effectiveness of antidepressants.

One other thing, I saw something on the internet over the weekend that the length of a man's ring finger compared to his index finger is related to how much testosterone he was exposed to in the womb. Longer ring finger than index finger indicates more testosterone in the womb. Same size as or shorter than index finger indicates less testosterone. My index finger and ring finger are the same length.

I've always been very passive and a bit on the timid side. Huge mama's boy growing up and was raised by my mom and grandma (dad was there but pretty useless as far as a male role model goes). I never dated until I was about 22, didn't get my first car until I was 24, didn't get my first job until about 20, played no sports in school and was always quiet and withdrawn and to this day am very unsure of myself in unfamiliar situations. Does anyone here know enough about this (until I can talk to my doctor) to tell me how a testosterone level of 198 can affect a man?

You will not lose your hair until you are in your 80's! Maybe never.
You will always look and act younger than you are! How much younger do you look now?

Taking testosterone will help you with your depression by the way.