"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Got ****blocked yesterday

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Went to go get dinner at the Student Union yesterday. Saw this girl sitting by herself, so I went and sat close to her.

Started talking, and did some C&F. Made her smile, and that was good, cuz it seemed like she was in a bad mood.

Well, next thing I know, one of her friends comes up, and sits right next to her, and they start chatting. Big time ****block.

Oh well though, she was only about a 7, so no big deal. Plenty of other girls out there.

I wasnt really on top of my game yesterday anyway, cuz I had a huge sinus headache, and I felt like shiz nit.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Nah son,if her bodylanguage looks depressed then don't approach cuz you might get b1tched out(despite what Gunwicth says)


Second,ignore c-blockers.I just get up and leave or ignore the mutha****a.. give him the "leave":mad: look.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Dukester
I wasnt really on top of my game yesterday anyway, cuz I had a huge sinus headache, and I felt like shiz nit.
Why do people feel the need to add some sort of excuse to any failure?
 

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
She was in a bad mood.
Her friend came in and they started chating?

Bad news, you weren't c-blocked, you simply weren't in her world.
Don't take it personally--sometimes you aren't the center of someone else's world, simply someone at the edge.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ExZen

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Got ****blocked yesterday

Originally posted by LikRetsam
Why do people feel the need to add some sort of excuse to any failure?
Possibly because failure, without an
excuse means a failure. I suppose it's
there to lighten the load of the fact
it was a big screw up.

Ez
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
He's not adding an excuse for failure.That can be a legit reason for your game being fawked. Never forget girls have more experience at the "game" then we will ever have.

Playing hard to get and acting like a b1tch is second-nature to them they never sleep on this.
 
Top