Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got ****blocked yesterday

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to go get dinner at the Student Union yesterday. Saw this girl sitting by herself, so I went and sat close to her.

Started talking, and did some C&F. Made her smile, and that was good, cuz it seemed like she was in a bad mood.

Well, next thing I know, one of her friends comes up, and sits right next to her, and they start chatting. Big time ****block.

Oh well though, she was only about a 7, so no big deal. Plenty of other girls out there.

I wasnt really on top of my game yesterday anyway, cuz I had a huge sinus headache, and I felt like shiz nit.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah son,if her bodylanguage looks depressed then don't approach cuz you might get b1tched out(despite what Gunwicth says)

Second,ignore c-blockers.I just get up and leave or ignore the mutha****a.. give him the "leave":mad: look.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dukester
I wasnt really on top of my game yesterday anyway, cuz I had a huge sinus headache, and I felt like shiz nit.
Why do people feel the need to add some sort of excuse to any failure?

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was in a bad mood.
Her friend came in and they started chating?

Bad news, you weren't c-blocked, you simply weren't in her world.
Don't take it personally--sometimes you aren't the center of someone else's world, simply someone at the edge.

ExZen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Got ****blocked yesterday

Originally posted by LikRetsam
Why do people feel the need to add some sort of excuse to any failure?
Possibly because failure, without an
excuse means a failure. I suppose it's
there to lighten the load of the fact
it was a big screw up.

Ez

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not adding an excuse for failure.That can be a legit reason for your game being fawked. Never forget girls have more experience at the "game" then we will ever have.

Playing hard to get and acting like a b1tch is second-nature to them they never sleep on this.