"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Got Banter?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Hey hey,

Looking for some inspiration for banter ideas when girls post selfies on social media.

Openers that seed follow-ups as like boxing combos preferred.

Principals encouraged.

Whatcha got?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
"you'll never be good enough for me, and deep down you know the reason why"

that will get a response

I can turn hate into love, emotions are emotions
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
"you'll never be good enough for me, and deep down you know the reason why"

that will get a response

I can turn hate into love, emotions are emotions

Ahhh yes, establishes status, triggers insecurity, activates imagination, triggers the reflexive drive to correct assumptions.

Ok,...
A woman says ‘you’re such a ssho1e !’

kindly share some magic,...
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
it helps if you have met the woman bro, or it wont come across like a smooth *******
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
When hot looking girls (who know it) post daily selfies... with captions like "ugh, I'm so unattractive."

I have responded back with banter such as:
"looks aren't everything. I think that you have a nice personality."

They really like that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Save the banter for in person. Nothing over text is funny

Yeah, not really intending to hookup up with anyone on twitter/insta. The logistics just aren’t local on the most part.

The selfies though of hot chicks just begs for some fun banter. All they get are a slew of reply guys sucking up.

My intent is to use it more as a proving ground for opportunities that are f2f.
 
Top