“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Got arrested last night

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Well here's the big problem. Last night I was arrested , handcuffed, and taken to prison because I was charged with disorderly conduct for my attempts (i called once after she told me she was busy and not to call her) to talk to my ex who would here and there tell me that there was a chance that we could get back together if I was nice. Then I found out later in the day from an old friend of hers that she hated cheated on my extensively and not to worry about her.

So I called her and confronted her about it and she denied it the whole time and then at the end of the conversation she said that night she was going to have all of her numbers changed and get a restraining order against me. Then I saw her a minute later by the bus and gave her the finger. The cops told me this was disorderly and very bad. I was arrested late at night and handcuffed. When I asked the cops why this was happening they told me "because of your actions today with your ex girlfriend." Now I have to go to court in december and who knows what will happen to my life as a college student now.

The only things I have against this case are that she has physically assaulted me several times before, this is a he said she said thing, she has broke into my room a few weeks ago and stolen about 50 items at an attempt to get attention, and much more. So I don't know what to do other than never to talk to this psycho again.

My tip for you guys: Never deal with an ex girlfriend or you'll end up like me. Also, never fall too head over shoes in love.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Holy ****!!! :eek:

It's always sad to see when dj's are getting themselves as a warning example.
Like those pregnant cases for example.

She got a restraining order against you?
People don't get these without reason. Are those things all you did and is that the WHOLE truth?

This is why it's important to have an eye for when to let go and balls to do it.
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
What the frickin' hell!!! She is sooo wrong.

If I were you I'd get a good lawyer. If anything comes of it, sue her ass for damages and defamation of character. Sue the police department for false arrest.

Good luck!
SB
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Wha? In a liberal society that's just a form of self expression. Hire a lawyer from ACLU and you be alright.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Holy ****!!! :eek:

It's always sad to see when dj's are getting themselves as a warning example.
Like those pregnant cases for example.

She got a restraining order against you?
People don't get these without reason. Are those things all you did and is that the WHOLE truth?

This is why it's important to have an eye for when to let go and balls to do it.
Well, also in the message where I *****ed her out (which she saved) for cheating on me I was very angry and told her that "she's going to get it" and that i'm going to "show her"

So yeah, that might not be so good but this was my explanation for court.
--------------------------------


I will admit here that I am a complete weaking who put up with her abuse because I loved her and we both had plans of getting married. So I let her to continue to do it throughout our relationship and it baffles me now. When I tell her I know she cheated on me alot and that I wanted to "give her it" obviously I'm showing that I know she means nothing to me because she cheated on me and that I am going to "show her" that I am a better person than that by being with someone who is new and better.

Why else would I talk to her and ask her for closure on our relationship? I wasn't begging for her back or making a physical threat. I just wanted to come to a conclusion that this was over because everytime I talked to her after we broke up she either abused me or she would lead me on by telling me that we might get back together. She also told me that I have the 2-3 years together with her and that I am ahead of other guys here on being her boyfriend. So what does a guy supposed to do when lead on like this?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Absolutely nothing. She's a hor and you shouldn't affiliate yourself with hors unless it's a fvck and run kind of situation. Never take back your exes. There's a reason why you broke up with her right? and I'm sure it's not a good one either. I'm sorry that you were hurt in that way. I had a similiar situation in which one girl cheated on me with so many different guys it's not even funny. She's literally fvcked over 30 different guys. I'm not going to go into detail about everything she's done because it's very disturbing. I wish I never found out. I fvcking hate her and I could care less if she was to die. So again man never take back your exes. The only exception for you to hold on to her is if the sex is good. When she begins to start drama again thats when you begin to run away. Once you run you NEVER turn back.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Wha? In a liberal society that's just a form of self expression. Hire a lawyer from ACLU and you be alright.
Liberal society? Have you been following the election, fool?
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
I thought my life was in the ****ter, i kinda get the sense maybe your not telling us everything but regardless of that, go to court apologize and present yourself as a civil and inteligent human being and do whatever is nessecary to break off all contact with this psycho ****, just get away and move on...drama is for girls
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I can't believe you IMed my just to say you got arrested. With a new screenname nonetheless.

If it's any consolation, I had a smile on before I took my nap :p
 

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
here's a tip, dont send "she's going to get it" and i'm going to "show her" in a text message that can be saved and shown to a judge.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top