Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a TONNE of ideas, what now?

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been doing a lot of thinking lately, about what I want do/where I want to be. Basically I have a lot of ideas - for stories, games, inventions, business ideas, business ideologies, products, advertisements, movies, tv shows and more but never know what to do with them apart from scribble them down.

I have little to no finance, no helpful contacts and no idea which direction to take. The only one I can really follow is writing a novel which is tough in itself and the likelihood of getting published (and making good money if I do get published) is low. I accept that and would like to write as a hobby with any money gained a bonus.

What I'm looking for is just to be pointed in the right direction and I'm asking you as a community of PEOPLE, not DJ's or PUA's or Alpha's or whatever else. If someone could offer any type of advice or help I'd massively appreciate it.

I feel like more than anything I need a mentor - someone with good life experience and who might've been through similar things. Someone to help me through this as well as through other aspects of life. In fact one of my ideas (I'm trusting you not to steal it) is a type of mentoring system where anyone can sign up to look for or be a mentor. Whether its for personal gain or just to help I feel like there's so much potential in people who just have no idea how to apply it.

Again any help is massively appreciated. I promise you won't be forgotten :)

Bizzle

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
What I'm looking for is just to be pointed in the right direction and I'm asking you as a community of PEOPLE, not DJ's or PUA's or Alpha's or whatever else. If someone could offer any type of advice or help I'd massively appreciate it.
Step 1: Get an education (a real education, not some B.S. liberal arts degree)
Step 2: Get a job
Step 3: Develop contacts
Step 4: Quit your job and start your own business (you will never get rich as an employee)
Step 5: .....
Step 6: Profit

Beyond that, it's up to you to figure out how make the best of your ideas. The good news is that there are many roads to success. The bad news is that none of them are easy. And don't expect others to teach you how to be successful. This is something that you will have to figure out on your own.

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just finished university and got a good degree but still don't know which direction to go in to business-wise. I see the future as investing, buying/selling, property development but don't know how to get there. As for a job the one I have offers plenty of flexibility and good money if I put the effort in. I know if I had a goal in mind (i.e: save £5000 to build a prototype x, y, z) I could do it, but I just need to assess what that goal should be and how to aid my current profession in a way to maximise profit (a lot of it is commission based and the more leads I make the more I get paid).

Thanks I appreciate the help :)

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score