Got a question for you dj's...

boxcar07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys have an inner AFC? I was just curious, because I know that I do. And I was just wondering if anyone else did? I act all DJish, but I always find there's this one girl that makes me feel AFC bigtime inside, I try to ignore it, and I do, but I'm always thinking of her at night etc, I don't act AFC around her or anything though. But I can't shake the inner AFC feelings for some reason.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An average person gets lost in the "child" ego state many times a day.. you can see it in arguments, tantrums, scary situations.

Also if someone subconsciously reminds you of your mother/father it will go off.. you are trying to win approval etc.

A true DJ will know such a state for what it is. You can't remove it, only let it pass.

intel200

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess part of the definition of DJ is to supress your AFC as much as possible, and make her AFC stand out.....

Dont worry, some women will have that effect on you. Keep your composure.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use this "inner AFC" to motivate yourself.

Say you feel unconfident sometimes. Think hard about just WHAT it is that you are insecure about.

Fix it.

There. You are that much better.

Say you think about a certain girl all the time. Think hard about WHY you feel that way.

Ask yourself just WHY you elevate her to a goddess. (Maybe you are desperate?-->Meet more girls. Maybe she has a trait that you love?-->Develop that trait within yourself.)

Ask yourself WHY you are nervous around her. (i.e. Why would she reject you?-->shows you what you need to fix)

Trying to 'trick' yourself into ignoring your inner insecurities will just make you stubborn and blind. Use the inner AFC as the lens by which you can observe all your deepest faults, and instead of whining and lamenting your weaknesses, you should WORK on them and IMPROVE.

I seek out the most perfect girls, the ones that I am hesitant to ask out, for the SOLE PURPOSE of motivating myself. Once I feel comfortable and free with a girl, it is off to find a better one.

To grab one girl and hold on to her, no matter how hot she is, would only anchor me in my current state, I feel. What motivation do you have to improve when you have a beautiful, sexy woman on your arm? What are you accomplishing by being with women that you are ALREADY confortable with?

No, I would rather make myself better and better by using women for motivation. (Among other things...but a woman is kind of like a couch, as someone once told me.) Drag the AFC out piece by piece and have him help you build a new you.

boxcar07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, icepick, that was very helpful thanks a lot :)
I'm gonna have to save that and read through it again whenever the inner AFC comes out.

Thanks a lot to the other repliers too.

Reaction score
I used to have something like that program playing in my head when I was young and dumb and full of ***...now it's an old faded out memory....I hope!

Just change the programming....put on a new tape if it surfaces it's ugly head again. Fredy Kruger that nightmare holmes!

boxcar07

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ok I will keep that in mind player_supreme

Althought I like Jason better :D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by boxcar07
Do you guys have an inner AFC? I was just curious, because I know that I do. And I was just wondering if anyone else did? I act all DJish, but I always find there's this one girl that makes me feel AFC bigtime inside, I try to ignore it, and I do, but I'm always thinking of her at night etc, I don't act AFC around her or anything though. But I can't shake the inner AFC feelings for some reason.
26 years of being AFC, being a member of a pussifed society, constantly being bombarded with AFC crap through the media day in day out.
of course i have an inner AFC, but at least im aware of the AFC and can see it now, and can kick the piss out of him when "inner AFC" decides to show up.

boxcar07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright thanks a lot (.)(.)
That actually makes me feel a lot better knowing I'm not really the only one that suffers from the inner AFC.
I don't know why it continues to bug me, because it has gotten me absolutely no where. I think I was actually brought up that way, and it's hard to shake. I just have to learn how to control it.

Everytime I feel AFC it's frusterating because I know it will get me no where, but I tend to still feel AFC around that one girl. (I just finished talking to her a few mins ago, and my inner AFC came out, I don't think I let it show too much). I'm also having a bit of a one-itis problem with her. Yeah I know it's bad, but I'm still acting C/F, and she doesn't know about the one-itis sorta thing. It's just frusterating guys, you read all this material on this webpage, and you act different around girls, but you still have that inner AFC additude holding you back from your full potential.

I guess you can't really relate unless it happens to you. Thanks for reading guys.