Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a lil´ situation here...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I´ll try to cut it short.
Today I went to a friends b-day party. At the party I met this chick that I used to go elementary school with. She´s a HB9 now. I started to talk to her, but didn´t really game her. We just had some convos. I have no idea if she´s interested in me or not. To be honest, she didn´t really give me any real IOI´s, although she was staring at me everytime she laughed. Before I left the party I asked her to give me her #. She was excited to give me her number, too. She´s really popular and can have pretty much every guy she wants. I´m not as popular as her and I´d rate myself a 9 on the looks scale. My question is when should I call her and if I should ask her on a date? I´d like to call her on friday to go clubbing with her, but that would be a week from now.

What would you guys do?

hellfire45

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so soon that it makes you feel over anxious to see her. Not so soon that it makes you look deserate or easy.

Wait a few days.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her the same night to go out, that decreases your chances. Calling around Tues or Wed usually works.

Woman don't like it if you call on the same night to go out because it implies that she doesn't already have plans or a social life.

What would I do? Call her on Wed, say that you had a great time the party and it was good seeing her after so many years. Ask her about something that you two talked about at the party. Then tell her that you are going clubbing Friday and that she should join you. Make arrangements to meet or pick her up. Then say see you Friday.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
Don't call her the same night to go out, that decreases your chances. Calling around Tues or Wed usually works.

Woman don't like it if you call on the same night to go out because it implies that she doesn't already have plans or a social life.

What would I do? Call her on Wed, say that you had a great time the party and it was good seeing her after so many years. Ask her about something that you two talked about at the party. Then tell her that you are going clubbing Friday and that she should join you. Make arrangements to meet or pick her up. Then say see you Friday.
We didn´t talk that much. We only talked about how crappy our old school was. I´m gonna call her on Wed and I´ll just be like: "Hey, how ya doing? Listen, I ain´t got a lot of time. What r u doing friday night?.... How ´bout we go clubbing then?"

If she says she has to do something else that day I´ll just be like: "Hey, why r u doing that if you could hang with me? Well, whatever. It was nice talking to ya"

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
We didn´t talk that much. We only talked about how crappy our old school was. I´m gonna call her on Wed and I´ll just be like: "Hey, how ya doing? Listen, I ain´t got a lot of time. What r u doing friday night?.... How ´bout we go clubbing then?"

If she says she has to do something else that day I´ll just be like: "Hey, why r u doing that if you could hang with me? Well, whatever. It was nice talking to ya"

I don't know your style, but the bold part sounds kinda defensive. What if she really does want to go out with you but already made plans with her friends for Friday. Its not a good sign if she blows off her Friday plans with someone else. I'd tone it down a notch and if she can't go Friday, see if she offers an alternative.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
I don't know your style, but the bold part sounds kinda defensive. What if she really does want to go out with you but already made plans with her friends for Friday. Its not a good sign if she blows off her Friday plans with someone else. I'd tone it down a notch and if she can't go Friday, see if she offers an alternative.
Hmm, you´re right. I just don´t know what to talk about with her on the phone, so I want to keep it short, but without being too offensive or defensive. I already told her at the party that I had a great time at the party and that it was good seeing her again after so many years.
What should I say to her on the phone?

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep it short of the phone - set up a date and talk on the date.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, you need to have a little fluff talk. If you can't exchange a coupla sentences over the phone, then the date won't go to well.

So you wan't to start building some sort of connection. Asking a girl what she likes to do for fun is always good, becuase then you know what she likes and then you have date ideas. Asking her if shes ever been to the club (that you're going to) and then ask if she likes the music that they play there. Or what are the cool features of that club. Or what other clubs she likes going to. Then ask her to go to the club with you, since you've already warmed her up to idea. If when you're talking to her, she says that she hates clubbing, then asking her to go Friday won't work whether she likes you or not.

I don't think you'll have a lot of luck if you call her up and say "Hi, this is ChrizZ, want to go clubbing Friday, OK, bye". You need to warm her up a little first with just a little bit of fluff talk.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm, I´ll just be like: "Hey this is (name of our old teacher). I´d like to talk to my favorite student of all time. :whistle: (cracks up). Hey, you don´t remember my voice? It´s me ,Chrizz. How´s it going? What r u doing right now? What r u doing Saturday night? Me and some friends of mine wanna go clubbing at (name of the club). You know where that is right? Do you wanna join us?"

I hope that´ll work...

Wzs99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her right away if you want. People always say to wait a few days. But that is BS. THe reason people do that is so they wont look needy.

You can call her the very same night at not look needy.

HOW? Just don't be needy! Its that simple.

Call her and just TELL her that she is going out with you and thats that. Don't ask if she wants to go out. That shows you are seeking approval. Most of you guys all ready know that women want a LEADER,so take the lead.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
I called her about 10mins ago. She didn´t pick up...

BUT

She just called me back and sayed she´d love to go clubbing with me!:rockon:

Well, so obviously she´s interested. I just don´t have to mess it up. We´re going clubbing this saturday. Any suggestions what I should do at the club with her?

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Update:
I called her about 10mins ago. She didn´t pick up...

BUT

She just called me back and sayed she´d love to go clubbing with me!:rockon:

Well, so obviously she´s interested. I just don´t have to mess it up. We´re going clubbing this saturday. Any suggestions what I should do at the club with her?

good work my man.

now at the club you'll want to talk with her for a while at the bar area. As her about herself and act interested. then talk about music and dancing and stuff.

then go dance.

don't drink too much and don't buy her drinks. Or buy a round of drinks for both of you and then let her get next round. If she doesn't then don't buy any more for her.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx for the advice. Should I go with my buddies and her or just with her alone cuz I already told her that I´m going clubbing with some friends of mine and if she´d like to join us.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go with her and meet your buddies there. You don't want her to feel like she is tagging along with you and your buddies, like she's one of the guys. You'll build social status by taking her and meeting friends out. You also don't want to pull a bait and switch and not meet up with any friends. When you're out, don't ignore her with your friends, but don't smother her either.

Good luck and most importantly.....

have fun

Last edited:

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she's interested, chances are she is.

If you're having doubts, just experiment with her a little more. It should become obvious in time.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack McCrack said:
If you think she's interested, chances are she is.

If you're having doubts, just experiment with her a little more. It should become obvious in time.
Well, she said "yes" when she could have said "no". There should be at least a little attraction. This is a great opportunity to practice my dj skills. I´m not into her that much, but just showing up with that hb9 will get me a lot of social status when I enter the club. I´ll just have a good time. No matter what will happen. If there will be an opportunity to kiss here, I´ll definately use it :rockon:

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta post a FR now, let us know how it turns out.

Go get some :rockon:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that ***** just texted me that she doesn´t want to go clubbing anymore. She says she´s not in the mood:box:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don´t know wtf chicks want. I´m very good looking (according to a lot of girls), c&f and treat them with respect. I´m feeling pretty down right now...