"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Got a hb 9 plate!!!

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@Chev.Chelios I have a question she told me we are going to ***** for dinner but just changed the venue why is this? Brings back bad memories of my afc days when a chick would try and change the venue on me.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
it really depends idk.. literally had a girl do that the other month and never talked to her again.

but here's my experience, the only time I've had long term friendships with girls who were amazing and appreciated me are the ones who don't change plans and fvck around.

the chicks I stay with usually are eating out of the palm of my hand.

do I even want that? hll no, I treat the girls I love amazing. I'm not in some status alpha war battle of world's or some chit like that.
some girls are just so unstable, they self sabotage good things constantly %100

they want to hang with me, I give them good emotions and it's simple as that. if we have plans we do it, she wants to come over and bang we do it, she wants to hang out we do it. it's easy.

some girls whoever, it's just not fvcking easy, they figure out ways and circumstances to fvck things up because their just stupid.
anytime you catch a girl doing some stuff like that she's not a gal that's gonna work out.

so is a girl changing plans a red flag?
something so stupid and petty?

well after dealing with a bunch of hot girls for years and being a severe afc myself you bet your fvcking azz it's a red flag

try asking about her exboyfriends, shell let you know everything that's wrong with her

lololol

the hotter the plate the easier it is to lose her if you're game isn't dialed in perfectly.

with pimp knowledge and experience it becomes natural, being an afc it's really hard to end things because losing hot btchs really does suck and hurt sometimes Hahahahbbahah
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
uhhh... say okay go with her and write back what happens here (;

but wait how hot is she tho
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
:eek:

not trying to sound paranoid and stuff but I've just been in to many situations with girls like that and got screwed over lol

now in older Ive found myself having a light level of apathy with attractive girls, in my younger years id overblow everything and these chicks would eat my azz for lunch.

nowadays I don't care to the point where if the hottest girl you saw ditched or flaked me I wouldn't give it a second thought.

when I see guys posting threads about this plate or that plate I just see a struggling guy in scarcity in very petty immature problems

paradoxically if you genuinely don't care and get feelings for chicks they respect and love you more and behave nicely. when your a beta worried about losing the chick everything goes wrong.

idk what yur like or what this girls like but just statistically this is just another scenario of scarcity and the girl playing games

<3
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
OP any possible way you can relate this video to your post?


She is validating herself, toying with you, sht testing you for example with availability trap and you failing. Sht, prove me wrong, post a pic of your dck in her ass.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,081
Location
Inside her mind
anyone else find this thread fake as hell? or is it just me? what girl would say

"Mr player you're not gonna fuk and leave me like other girls"

Im sorry but I don't know dimes who talk like this only 4's
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
anyone else find this thread fake as hell? or is it just me? what girl would say

"Mr player you're not gonna fuk and leave me like other girls"

Im sorry but I don't know dimes who talk like this only 4's
OP is a beta troll
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top