Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a hand job from hot stripper

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I'm bragging about the act so much as I've gotten extras in strip clubs before. The manner in which it went down was kind of interesting. I'm wondering if I have any chance of banging this girl outside the club...

So I was bored as hell yesterday and went to this strip club, it was pretty dead in there... maybe like 4 guys... I even had a girl come up to me saying that she was going to leave soon cause it wasn't busy.
Anyway there was this hot dancer on stage, whens she came up to me to give her a dollar I asked her for a lap dance... She said she just needed to see a client first but asked that I wait and said it would be quick.. I'm like ok whatever

Anyway she gets off stage and goes and sits next to this ugly indian dude... she is like talking to this guy for over a half hour... I'm thinking he must be a regular but he wasn't getting any dances with her so I'm wondering like wtf... I know these girls just like money... Anyway I was actually getting pissed and close to leaving... the only other hot girl in the place was busy with some other dude in the lap dance room...

Anyway what pissed me off even more was that it seemed like this girl forgot about me completely.. she got up a few times walked back and forth and didn't even acknowledge me.. Then finally after like 45 mins that Indian guy she was talking to left... Still she didn't even come up to me just walked to the back area somewhere. So at this point even though I was disappointed I was also very horny... so I stood up and caught her as she was walking back..

Me: Hey you ready for that dance?
Her: (surprised caught off guard) yeah hold on..
Me: It's cool, I have to leave soon anyway
Her: Yeah I was actually about to leave but ok lets go

So we get in the room and I'm actually thinking this lap dance is going to suck. The impression I got was that this girl was prissy and just a hustler... but was I wrong! She started grinding me hard really making me feel good.. put her titties in my face etc...

Then after one dance she asked if I wanted another, I said sure.. so the same thing but then she started rubbing my dvck.... I told her "if you keep doing that I'm going to keep getting more"
She smiled and said "keep doing what :)" she then pulled my pants back and exposed my dvck and started rubbing it... I was really enjoying this... Then she stopped after a while.. I told her that felt good... She was like "I'm not sure what you want" I was like "what you were doing.." I then said "I'll give you a good tip.." So she started spitting on my **** and gave me an awesome hand job... Totally into it... I end up blowing my load of course felt so good and this girl was hot gentleman

Anyway when she was done I gave her a hundred bucks... She didn't ask me for any money or any set amount.

Her: "wow I like never do this, I really didn't expect this to happen, damn you!" You're just really hot
Me: "yeah ok... you say that to everyone?"
Her: (indigant) no are you kidding! Have you seen the guys in here?
Me: Well thanks I appreciate that. So when am I going to see you again
Her: Well I work Tuesdays blah blah
Me: Are you in a relationship?
Her: Yes I am
Me: me too

She then gets up... I give her my business card below and told her to text me then I was like "you can use me don't worry about it" She laughed and that was that...

Anyway as I've said I've gotten extras in strip clubs before but I always had to pay for it and it was somewhat negotiated... This girl just started full fledge jerking me off and spitting on my **** without me asking per say... The last girl I got a hand job from here we negotiated the hand job price up front

She is hot... its honestly worth the money for the side action.... what would you all do?

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope I've never had a stripper do things like that on her own accord. I guess she suddenly became attracted to you?

Still you gave her $100 for two lap dances and a handjob. I don't know what the going rate is for extras in strip clubs in the US, but that seems like a lot of money. $75 gets you sex with a stripper in Tijuana.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope I've never had a stripper do things like that on her own accord. I guess she suddenly became attracted to you?

Still you gave her $100 for two lap dances and a handjob. I don't know what the going rate is for extras in strip clubs in the US, but that seems like a lot of money. $75 gets you sex with a stripper in Tijuana.
It was really like 3 or possibly 4 dances.. she didn't even keep count. This is a high quality girl though... American made... of course you are going to save a ton of money outsourcing

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah! Outsourcing! Not hecho en México.

Alright, assuming $30 for each dance then $100 isn't bad for three or four dances plus a happy ending.

It's interesting that she took the initiative and went the extra mile.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Nice haha

If a stripper thinks you are hot...and you are in the right kind of strip joint (ie slightly sleazy) then you will def get free extras and possibly even a number for outside of the stripclub free fun.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh just think this over, really, you still paid for all that, she being cheap or find you hot means little in the end, I wouldn't trust on what her says, plus you don't know if she "works" outside, trying to pull you win to make you spend money on her on costly dates is like paying a ***** the same way

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once got a "knee job" from a stripper.

Another one got me off with a small vibrator she carried with her.

God bless strippers!

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hong Kong is an outlier buddy. Guy got a great deal in the states. 3 dances is $75 at tootsies plus tip is $80. $20 hand job isn't bad

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This you can spend a hundie and get the full package - dance, d1ck sucked and s8x. OP you got ripped off!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You paid a good grip, but at least you blew your load on her! Reminds me of a time in New Orleans, I went to a strip club and spoke with a girl there. We ended up making out in there, and when we got to the dance room, she jammed my dik in her vagina and rode it over the course of about 7 songs! She only asked for a one-song payment (20 bucks in late April 2008) and yes, I nutted all over her chest!

Like the corrupt judge that I can be. It was fun as hell!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your really posting to brag about giving a girl 100$ to jack you off?

Comon bro, you can do better playa. She said she was leaving, you should've tried to bolt it to your cribbo or something. Spend 20$ on liquor and call it a day.

Still though very interesting story.

logicallefty

Reaction score
First time in my life I ever stepped foot in a strip club was right after my ex wife left me, about 2-3 weeks after. I was 30. The dancers all wore g-strings at this particular club. The guy that took me there, a male friend of my sister's, bought me a lap dance to try and cheer me up from the pending divorce. I made a comment to the dancer "I wish you guys took off your panties so I could see it all". She said "Well we aren't supposed to 'take them off' but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy whats in there". She took my hand and stuck it down her g-string and let me finger/fondle her. She was so wet. I told her I wanted to continue and do a second one and I would pay. Before the second one was done she came. It was that night I realized that being divorced wasn't going to be so bad.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I couldn't stop thinking about this girl.. I went back about 4x in the past month when I thought she would be there but didn't see her. However last Friday I figured I'd try one more time and it looks like my timing was perfect. The place didn't have that many people in there and shortly after I arrived she got on stage. She didnt look as hot as I remembered her (maybe gained a little weight) but still looked good overall. Well when she came over to get my dollar

Me: hey nice to see you again, I haven't see you..
Her: (kind of surprised trying to remember who I was) ohh yeah I've been on and off here.
Me: you got time for a dance when you get off stage?
Her: I definitely do

So after she gets off stage she comes up to me and starts hanging on me. She asks if I want to go to the vip room. I tell her I'd rather just go to the regular room and give her a big tip so the house doesn't take anything from her. I then joking say can I get a bump as i see her with some coke looking key chain and she's like I wish I had that... do you have any? I lie and say I had some in my car..

So we go to the regular lapdance room.. she starts grinding... then takes my dvck out like last time and starts spitting on it, jerking it... then grinds it against her tiny thong (I know this was stupid cause it made direct skin contact but it happend)... Anyway after a few dances she asked if I wanted another one... I told her lets go to VIP cause I want to relax... So we end up going there.. I ended up sucking on her tvts... she then says "spank my ass" I spank it and instinctively bite her tvt which I had in my mouth hard... She pulls away and is like "ouch!!! be gentle! I told her it was cause you pulled away it hurts. I then start sucking her tvitties a little easier. She ends up plaving with my dvck again but then starts titty fvcking me.... I then instinctively start kissing her and she kissed me back... Then she starts licking my dvck and gives me head.. I didn't cvm from this though.. I end up cvming from the hand job again.... Anyway after we had a few mins later so we get to talking. She said some interesting things...

Her: My boyfriend bangs me so much he is always scared I'm going to meet some cute guy like you here
Me: I have a gf too its all good
Her: I know he cheats on me too, I know it! I don't care... I like to have a little fun but I never have intercourse.
Me: All good, I then remember the skin contact my dvck had near her vag and I flat out ask her if she has anything
Her: No not at all, trust me I see girls in her with sores all over I'm not like that. A lot of them shoot up too its disgusting..
Me: wow really... do you do that?? The most I do is coke
Her: No never... that's crazy
Me: Well I know you wouldn't tell me if you did but whatever
Her: Here look at my arms (shows me her arms)
Me: Anyway I gotta go you should text me and let me know when you'll be here
Her: I can't... my boyfriend checks my phone all the time
Me: Well get some app or something lol
Her: Maybe I can get a burner phone
Me: Trust me this is all business, I'm not going to be one of these guys falling for you, I have a gf anyway
Her: Yeah I know

Anyway that was that. I basically decent and money to fufill this urge. I ended up with a cold sore on my mouth a few days later not sure if it's related.. I think I'm over this though.... needed to get that session in to get her out of my system...

I am starting to think I'm a sex addict....

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had a dance at a strip club. I'm to cheap. When you can get a girl on old take her out a few times and f uck her in the as s for a lot less than 100.

I have a couple girls that will just come over and f uck. No money what so ever

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with you? The game must be really slow for you.

How much money do you think you spent last nigh?