“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Got a girl's number when I was at Lowe's

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Notice how he keeps bumping his own thread every few minutes as a desperate plea for attention. Classic BigDave17 attention whoring. Also, he goes bipolar, flipping from crying emo to raging lunatic to try to keep the thread at the top of the page. Pathetic.
Sangheilos isn’t big dave. And every thread by you has been a troll post. Not sure if you think you’re gaining credibility by conflating sangheilos and big dave. Also your join date makes the obsession quite suspicious.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Sangheilos isn’t big dave. And every thread by you has been a troll post. Not sure if you think you’re gaining credibility by conflating sangheilos and big dave. Also your join date makes the obsession quite suspicious.
Sangheilos is trying. Dave wouldn't even try.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
There is some similarities but op not autistic like Dave was.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top