"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Got a badass dog? Use it to your advantage!

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
If anyone has ever been to Knoxville they know how pimp our strip is (cumberland avenue)!! Recently, after a UT game I was chillin' on the strip trying to pick up ladies when I saw a work of true djism. A guy was walking around with a rather large but somewhat cute Doberman Pinscher. He was using the dog as a tool of introduction and all the hot girls wanted to pet it-- but even more than that. While he was in the raport stages, the dog would literally fend off c0ckblockers or any other male threat.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Good thinking!

Moved to Tips
 

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Michigan
Damn I was just offered a free pure-bred (i think) Bulldog two nights ago. Too bad its a year old and NOT house trained. Last thing a DJ needs is a sh!t filled smelly palace. There's a cackblock if I ever heard of one.
 

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
I have a boxer, and she is pure Money. Everyone loves Boxers cuz they are puppies til the day they die, and just a blast to be around. And then all the funny tricks I have shown her like SuperDog. She jumps through the air about 3 feet high. And then we play cowboys and indians, she runs around me kind of making this vocal howling noise that sounds like RRrrrrr (best she could come up to for an Indian noise), until I pull my six shooter out, and shoot her, then she dies and plays dead. Money, money, money.

The wild thing is she's a better judge of women than I am. Twice she growled at a girl I brought over, both times the girls ended up being FREAKS!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Women LOVE dogs. Last year my ride's car wasn't working after school so his mom came to get us. She brought her yorkshire terrier and he sat in my lap in the front seat. I got a smile from almost every girl who walked by and most of them said "he's so cute" or asked a question like "what's his name?" If you have a dog, it will save you time finding ways to break the ice.
 
Top