Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got 4 last night but should i hold onto them...?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Right to cut a long story short I frenched four girls last night and ended up hanging out with one of em, after the club, for about an hour.

This particular girl seems interested and gave me her number etc. Shes a 6.5 (i usually end up with 8's) so lookswise i know i can do better but she seems cool. The thing is i wouldnt mind just getting with her for social proof etc but i dont really wanna use her.

So what do ya suggest? Theres a band playing in a bar downtown tonight and ill probably head out for that and i think shell be there.

Oh yeah for those of you who've been following my oneitis story: Get this, I frenched this girl's (the oneitis girl) other friend last night too! Thats two of her close friends ive got with ion the last two weeks! Not sure if shell care or not but hopefully itll get back to her! :D Just goes to show she has no control over me! :D

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry i should rephrase that: Just goes to show she has no control over me... anymore! :D

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D Back in action eh?

Originally posted by silverwex
This particular girl seems interested and gave me her number etc. Shes a 6.5 (i usually end up with 8's) so lookswise i know i can do better but she seems cool. The thing is i wouldnt mind just getting with her for social proof etc but i dont really wanna use her.
Do what you have to, have some fun! You don't have to make any promises.

Not sure if shell care or not but hopefully itll get back to her!
Do you actually care?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man.

Yeah i do care kinda. Slowly but surely shes getting outta my system! But obviously i still like her.

But fvck it eh?! Im having fun anyway! Might go out again tonight too... hmmmmm. ;)

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great

hey, great news man. where/how did u meet them?

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"frenched"

Where in .ie are you from talking like that? Jaysus!

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet her in club with friends. Use her/them soc as social proof. Merge with others (HBs-get their opinion on something) then eject them. Go home with 9-10. Nuff said.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry i should rephrase that: Just goes to show she has no control over me... anymore! :D
Sounds like your trying to make her jealous...generally won't help if your hooking up with her ugly (relative to her) friends...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Oscar i say "frenched" coz the american fellas wouldnt know what snog/shift is. Maybe they do but i doubt it.

suavedave - i met them in the club. i know two of em and the other two are just some girls i picked up! haha :D

Was wanting to go for a drink with one of em but shes not LTR material - but itd be good to just go for a drink with a girl mid-week. Something different!

Danknuggs - yeah you're right man. But im getting over her slowly but surely. And whats the use in waiting around for her if shes not into me?

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Re: "frenched"

Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
Where in .ie are you from talking like that? Jaysus!
I don't know if it's just an Amercian thing... we use it here all the time, but not so much anymore as we get older. A french kiss means you use your tongue.

"Snog/shift"? Yep, haven't heard of those.

I'm understanding things like "sarging", though ;)

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: "frenched"

Originally posted by MDgood
I don't know if it's just an Amercian thing... we use it here all the time, but not so much anymore as we get older. A french kiss means you use your tongue.

"Snog/shift"? Yep, haven't heard of those.

I'm understanding things like "sarging", though ;)
Yeah, I do know what he means, but around here saying "I frenched her" is like saying "carnal knowledge" instead of "screw" or something like that - it's old, formal, and sounds like something from the 50s.

Because I work a lot with Americans I speak like 'em a lot, saying things like "made out", "cellphone" and stuff. "Shift", "snog" and "french" are all the same thing btw. "Shift" is the most common in Dublin and a few of the other places in the west, "snog" is deprecated but still in use occasionally (sounds childish).

Language is strange sometimes :)

Oscar.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work kissing the girls, forget bout the oneitis though, even if she does have some interest in you you should realise she's a waste of time by now, and isn't going to be the LTR you hope for.

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some unposted field reports, and question

clubs, great-- I want to try clubs because it seems like more of a direct setting to express interest. i have been so indirect lately... setting up meetings for purposes more related to friendship. :(