Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got 10 days to figure this out

BDR King

Reaction score
There is a girl at work who is moving away in 10 days and she is having a going away party. I have wanted her since the day I saw her but I have had a girlfriend the entire time I have known her. I have made subtle hints about liking her and she has told me and other people I am the funniest guy she knows. I already have it in my head that I will cheat just this once so that I never regret it in the future. My question is, what should my plan of attack be at this party? It is at a bar with a bunch of people from work and my girlfriend will not know I am going to the party or anything. I need some help please. Thanks a lot in advance

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Break up with your girlfriend. Because a real man has no reason to sneak around in the dark with his emotions and feelings. Nothing to hide nothing to fear.

Then go to the party and pronounce your undying love to this girl and tell her how you dumped your girlfriend for her. :rolleyes:

You will regret it if you dont cheat on your girlfriend just this once? And yovue been stressing over this for days... planning it out in your head.. its one thing to fantasize then another to act it out.

Such trash.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your plan of attack should be to try and pick her up. What else would your plan of attack?

I think its stupid of you to do that with a GF but it your choice.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Poof* the little devil appears on your shoulder, stabs the angel with his pitchfork and tells you:

"Without a ring on your finger, it's not cheating, it's being a MAN. It's being a man endulging in man behavior."

*Poof* ...and an echoed laugh like that of Vincent Price seems to come from nowhere.... AHH Ha HA Ha HA HAAAAA!

Don't let these jokers put AFC guilt in your head, see also plate spinning.
BDR King, consider that cheating is breaking the rules. I know one rule, DJ Ten Commandments #4, that says: THOU SHALL ACCEPT THY SEXUAL NATURE
Unless you've established the monogamy rule with your GF, it's game on.

Knock her socks off and feel great about it.

:rockon:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already have it in my head that I will cheat just this once so that I never regret it in the future.
What in the hell does this mean? You won't regret never having an opportunity to cheat on your gf?

You are in a committed relationship for a reason. If that reason is no longer valid, end the relationship. If you can honestly say that you could fvck another woman and not feel bad about going behind your gf's back, then get out of the relationship. You don't love your gf.

There's lots of women out in the world that you haven't fvcked. Is that a valid reason to cheat on your woman?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
What in the hell does this mean? You won't regret never having an opportunity to cheat on your gf?

You are in a committed relationship for a reason. If that reason is no longer valid, end the relationship. If you can honestly say that you could fvck another woman and not feel bad about going behind your gf's back, then get out of the relationship. You don't love your gf.

There's lots of women out in the world that you haven't fvcked. Is that a valid reason to cheat on your woman?
I don't think he was asking if his intentions were moraly good or bad. I think he knows that already.

There are two ways to answer this question; by either telling him how to do it or by simply not telling him. Preaching is not one of those ways.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, Desdinova; I do enjoy your posts. Reading most of the Forum, you are one of the posters I like to read the most.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he was asking if his intentions were moraly good or bad. I think he knows that already.

There are two ways to answer this question; by either telling him how to do it or by simply not telling him. Preaching is not one of those ways.
While this may be true, I can't help but wonder how important his gf is to him if he's comtemplating cheating on her. If she isn't all that important, or isn't fulfilling him sexually, why does he stay with her?

If his woman is satisfying him sexually, he shouldn't want or need to look elsewhere for it.

I'm not questioning his morals, I'm questioning why he's torturing himself by being tied down to someone who isn't satisfying him.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm not questioning his morals, I'm questioning why he's torturing himself by being tied down to someone who isn't satisfying him.

Good point. I agree 100%.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's his first post.

It's safe to assume he's just now opening his eyes and seeing the error of his ways. I would say this interaction is one of his first steps towards DJ plate spinning among other things.

BDR King:

The link at the bottom of the page "DJ Bible" will take you to a download page. Do the boot camp, read all the material, and evolve out of your current suck relationship and answer your "What should my plan of attack be?" on your own.

I'm just going to assume your relationship is the suck if you are entertaining the notion of banging other broads. How you go about that relationship, be it terminating it or enduring it, is your business. But, if you haven't read the prescribed reading and done the boot camp, I should refer you to the "how to use this site" thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94384

Which btw (moderators) needs to be updated to reflect the new site design.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
*Poof* the little devil appears on your shoulder, stabs the angel with his pitchfork and tells you:

"Without a ring on your finger, it's not cheating, it's being a MAN. It's being a man endulging in man behavior."

*Poof* ...and an echoed laugh like that of Vincent Price seems to come from nowhere.... AHH Ha HA Ha HA HAAAAA!

Don't let these jokers put AFC guilt in your head, see also plate spinning.
BDR King, consider that cheating is breaking the rules. I know one rule, DJ Ten Commandments #4, that says: THOU SHALL ACCEPT THY SEXUAL NATURE
Unless you've established the monogamy rule with your GF, it's game on.

Knock her socks off and feel great about it.

:rockon:
There is a slight difference if your in a commited relationship to spinning plates. Spinning plates means keeping your options open and not being left empty handed. It dosent mean to sneak around in the shadows, be deceitful in your relationship and cheat at any given opportunity.

Now if hes just seeing this girl OR if his relationship is going downhill i can understand where he is coming from. And then there maybe validitity to his reasoning for cheating. But to my understanding hes in a commited relationship. Wich does require a level of trust and communication. I do not condone this type of behavior if there is even the slightest bit of commitment. Its not marrige but its not fair to the other party. Nor himself.

No one likes to be cheated on. It hurts. DJ's dont need to sneak around, in the shadows. There up front with what there doing. "Im going to see you and other girls and if you dont like it... leave". There is no bull**** with the DJ attitude its straight forward its dominating its alpha male.

I suggest you re evaluate your relationship with this girl. If your seeking sexual satisfaction that she cant give you. Talk to her. If your lust for this other woman is x10 fold your current girlfriend. Then your girlfriend needs to be nexted. Small saying when i was in jail at one point in my life "No matter how big you are in here, there will always be someone bigger that could walk in tomorrow. " So you found a better girl. Cut your ties so you can move around without remorse and go after her. 10 days is plenty of time to establish something with this girl.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a slight difference if your in a commited relationship to spinning plates. Spinning plates means keeping your options open and not being left empty handed. It dosent mean to sneak around in the shadows, be deceitful in your relationship and cheat at any given opportunity.
All you need to know when you're in a relationship is, the plates are always in the cupboard if you ever need them.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't point out "I'm madly in love with my girlfriend, we might get married, I'm completely faithful to her." did he? He doesn't mention how actually involved he is with the "girlfriend". He just used the term "girlfriend", which in my world, can be interchanged with "plate". Now, had he said "serious girlfriend of 3 years", that would have implied a bit more. See?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, had he said "serious girlfriend of 3 years", that would have implied a bit more. See?
Yes I see and completely understand, but he did say the following:

There is a girl at work who is moving away in 10 days and she is having a going away party. I have wanted her since the day I saw her but I have had a girlfriend the entire time I have known her.
This tells me he's been with his gf for quite a while, and paints the picture of a LTR with her. Also, people who work for a company temporarily usually don't get going away parties since people don't get to know them very well. That's why I'm guessing his relationship with his gf is no mere few weeks.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
... Also, people who work for a company temporarily usually don't get going away parties since people don't get to know them very well. That's why I'm guessing his relationship with his gf is no mere few weeks.

Never mind I read "mere" as "more". OOPS!!

BDR King

Reaction score
Regardless of what you think of my morals and ethics, lemme explain a bit more. I work in retail and this girl works in security at our store. She literally could not date anyone at the store for obvious reasons. I also have not had this same girlfriend the entire time, but several gfs as long as I have known the security girl. Now that she is quitting, it is open season on the security girl.

When I asked which plan of attack I should take, I read the 'bible' for 4 or so hours last night but most of the stuff is about meeting a girl for the first time...whereas I have known her for years but could never do anything about it. How should I go about it with her?

Thanks in advance

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have not had this same girlfriend the entire time, but several gfs as long as I have known the security girl.
In other words, you've only been dating. Much clearer!

Well, here's your advantage:
I have made subtle hints about liking her and she has told me and other people I am the funniest guy she knows.
Not sure what kind of subtle hints you've dropped, but hopefully they didn't affect your situation negatively.

In situations like this where you've known the girl for a lengthy period of time, it can be difficult to turn a "friendship" into a lay. Don't expect to succeed with this one girl. Remember, it's a one-time shot, and if it doesn't go through, there are plenty of other women out there.

One thing you need to do is isolate her from the other workmates. Ask her out for a cup of coffee. Then after you finish your coffee, immediately take her out on a date. Women usually need to feel as if they're progressing in a "relationship" before they go all the way. Use plenty of kino, and combine it with c/f.

Once you've got to the point of touching her, take her back to your place with some excuse (show her something, feed the dog, turn off the coffee pot). Sit on the couch and chit chat. Touch her hair, rub her shoulders, smell her neck, and the rest should write itself.

I cannot guarantee that the above is going to work for you. People who are well experienced with women can pull this off. Again, I will warn you, DO NOT put a lot of hope in being successful with laying this woman if you're inexperienced with moving a "relationship" quickly. Just have fun and enjoy the challenge. If anything at all, this will be a learning experience for you.

BDR King

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, that is the kind of direction I came here looking for, it is much appreciated and I will letcha know how it goes.

BDR King

Reaction score
Update: saw her at work today, got her with plenty of kino and c/f in the break room with only 1 or 2 people around. There is this homeless kid that hnags out at the store and he had a kid with some cracked out chick. Obviously the kid got taken away from them but the girl at work said, "This is unbelievable, that guy is getting laid and I am not!" Didn't know how to take that comment... I asked her who her ideal man is, she said athletic, dark hair, dark eyes and funny. I fit all those descriptions except for athletic. She was also dogging people who cheat on their gf/wife. Should I stay on the same track or is there anything else you suggest I try? Thanks in advance

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is unbelievable, that guy is getting laid and I am not!" Didn't know how to take that comment... I asked her who her ideal man is, she said athletic, dark hair, dark eyes and funny. I fit all those descriptions except for athletic.
These are the problem you're going to encounter from being inexperienced. You would know how to react to the "getting laid" comment using c/f. You'd also know that what a woman says about her ideal man's appearance is invalid.

You still need to isolate her from the workplace.