"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Got 1 chance to make kick butt impression.

sogmypog

New Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Alright guys, got a date with a 9 tomorrow night. I know i'm not supposed to have this mentality, but she is indeed, out of my league.

ok, any tips (preferably based on experience) for any thing i can do to seriously up the interest level of this girl. please feel free to post anything that has been tested to great success in the past, or any sure fire ideas that always work on a date, thanks guys.

the sogster
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Man, try not to impress.
Its the same with niceguys and AFC's, they try to do something new and loving, something innovative, and they do exactly the same everybody else.
Assuming youve read the bible, Id say you just have to be the true self you are (a fun DJ to be with). Get her to have FUN, and do NOT try so hard. There are more than a million nines out there.
 

deeno

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
PA
maybe she's saying the same thing to her girl friends right now..."he's out of my league...what should I do...I wish I watched that episode of Oprah!"

Just get into the mindset that unless she's J.Lo or someone of that calibre, she's not out of your league.
 

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
282
Reaction score
1
I agree with Samependo. Don't try to impress her.
 
Top