"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Gossip

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
36
Age
39
What's your take on it?

I have my wife and from time to time she feels to tell me about her drama with her friends.

I tend to just listen and not say anything until shes finished and asks me what I think and always i just say "i agree" then the subject changes.

That a good way to deal with such behavior?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Asseater

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
95
Age
33
If you find the gossip interesting there is nothing wrong with listening to it. I do it all the time if I find it amusing. But if I'm not interested I will just ignore and respond with yeah sure whatever or something like that.
 

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
36
Age
39
Thanks for the responses.

I dont want to be dismissive as I feel like when she does discuss such things shes very emotional about it. Being dismissive just shuts her out and may bottle up that emotion. I feel if I listen she can vent and let out her annoyance.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Thanks for the responses.

I dont want to be dismissive as I feel like when she does discuss such things shes very emotional about it. Being dismissive just shuts her out and may bottle up that emotion. I feel if I listen she can vent and let out her annoyance.
Let her emotionally vent, listen to it, but find a way to not give her any comments, suggestions, or advise if she asks for it or not. A logical solution or comment to her emotional problem never works.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top