Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gorilla Mindset

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm writing a summary of this book which helped me achieve a lot in life so as to hammer everything I read home.

Mindset - A set of assumptions, methods, notations and belief that are powerful enough to force us to continue to adopt of accept prior behaviours choices or tools.

Growth Mindset - Difficulties and obstacles give us an opportunity to grow our skills, intelligence and abilities.

Fixed Mindset - Your intelligent, abilities and growth have a set point and nothing can change that. You cannot change.

Abundance Mindset - The world has abundant resources and possibilities. Your choices matter. You matter. How would you act if anything you want to do is possible?

Scarcity Mindset - Nothing matters. You cannot change. Nothing you do ultimately matters. The world is of limited possibilities.

Gorilla Mindset

The mind and the body are interconnected. Improvement of one requires the improvement of the other.

Simultaneously embrace and overcome the powerful and dominant primal nature you already have.

A child is born curious and has an abundant mindset full of possibilities and joy. Somewhere along the lines we lose it and chose a scarcity mindset.

Society rarely asks us for our hopes and dreams as that could jeopardize your ability to produce for the consumerist society, instead it talks about our duty and responsibility.

Writing is a physical act that engages both your mond and body.

This makes our ideas real and concrete.

Do something instead of just talking. Prove yourself right through action. Be curious.

Self Talk

If people talked to their friends like they talked to themselves, they wouldn't have any friends.

Treat the voice in your head and yourself as a treasured trusted friend.

You might have uttered these words to yourself:

"I'm so stupid"
"I look so ugly"
"I'm going to die alone"
"I could never achieve that"

Negative thinking is usually filled with lies.
These lead to hysterical overreactions which have no real basis.

These attacks inside your head are usually other people's value judgements that arent your own.

These are other people's judgements you've internalized over the years..

Steps to shift your self talk from negative to positive and growth:

Recognise when you've engaged in self talk.
Talk to yourself in a mirror.
Don't censor yourself.
Record it on your phone.
Listen to it after a day or so.
Laugh at how ridiculous it sounds
Delete it.

Ask yourself questions when you engage in self talk.

"Am I a drama queen?"
"Am I a jealous, hateful person?"
"Am I curious to know how to achieve my goals?"
"Do I want to change my life for better growth?"
"Am I the kind of person to lose my mind over petty trivial things?"

During any times of negativity, fall back on a motto of your choosing that reaffirms your strength, resilience, confidence and determination.

Chant your motto. It can be anything of your choosing.

"The only easy day was yesterday" (Navy Seal)
"Strength and Imagination" ( one of my own )
"Carpe Diem"
"I am the master of my own life"
"I am mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight" (Ranger Creed)

Visualise you're already where you want to be. Chant your mantra while you do it.

Your improved self talk will reflect in better relationships.

As you stop treating yourself abusively and arent angry anymore, you'll be kinder, more loving and more fun to people around you.

It will improve your mood.

When you're more mindful of the words which enter your mind and treat yourself better, you'll be more mindful with the words you treat others with.

Research shows that people are more likely to believe something when they're given a reason to do so.

Create powerful affirmations.

"I'm going to do (something), because (powerful affirmation).

Example.

I'm going to go for a run when I wake up as it kickstarts my day, helps me feel mentally alert and makes my physical fitter.

"I will" are the two magix words to kill Mr. Maybe.

I will workout consistently because I want to look better, be healthier and stronger.

I will make more money than I spend to use it to have more freedom in life.

I will talk to a woman I find cute because I deserve a woman who's attractive.

I will read quality books because I want to grow as a person.

Frame negative self talk with a growth mindset

"I made a mistake but I'm only human and I will learn from it to and become better at my job"

Understand that most negative outward reflections come from the inside.

Be mindful of using the words "always", "never" in negative self talk especially.

Smile when you're angry, it will keep you rational and in a better mood.

Taking a decision based on its positive outcome is a stronger frame than on its negative outcome.

Choose to focus on how the difficulty you're facing will make you stronger, more intelligent, more resourceful and more emotionally complex.

Frame a problem as trivial compared to a worse problem.

Express gratitude for what you have instead of focusing on what you don't have.

Reframing a problem as a challenge helps overcome it.

Pain is inevitable in the process of growth but lack of preparation isnt.

Rangers call it "Embrace the Suck"

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindfulness

It is the intentional, accepting and non-judgmental focus of one's attention on the emotions, thoughts and sensations occurring in the present moment.

Observe your body, your surroundings, your behaviours, your body language, the people around you, the surrounding and detach yourself from future worry and past regrets to stay in a state of flow to be mindful.

Being focused on the activity you're involved in without judgement is a form of mindfulness that will release all the anxiety and mindlessness that comes when facing a challenge.

State

It is your mood, emotions or how you feel in the present moment.

Most people give in to their emotions and submit to them instead of actively managing it by their own control.

Steps to manage your state:

Use mindfulness to check in.
Is this your default state?
Are you generally
enthusiastic or excited?
Jaded and cynical?
In between according to the day?
Resourceful enough to solve any problem?

It doesn't matter which one, we aren't going to judge ourselves.

Recall a time when you felt on top of the world.
Maybe an achievement, maybe a woman you asked out, any instance where uou like felt great about life and yourself.

Don't trivialise it by comparing it to bigger achievement. Happiness is subjective to each individual. It's your life.

Feel the emotion and energy sweep over you. Be mindful of the part of the body you feel this, goosebumps, bloodflow, whatever.

Now exercise this part of the body to further enhance your state.

Now that you've captured this "feeling".
Use these body parts to "re-create" the same feeling at different times during the day and feel that surge of happiness, excitement or victory to change your state.

Focus

Ask yourself in the present moment, what are you focusing on? Does it really matter for your growth and improvement? Does it make you happy?

Being plugged in and connected to people does not signal importance. Are you important? Yes you're important for your own self and for your own needs.

Even if in the current state you feel as if you're not "as important" as the world's top CEOs, you're as important for your own self. Prioritise yourself.

Take Charge. Disconnect. Focus on what's truly important.

Our focus is our attention. Be ruthless enough to cut out all people and activities that doesnt serve our purpose and what we truly want.

If people want to associate with you, it must be at your own terms. If they don't want to agree to the terms they can leave. Your focus and attention is reserved for the goals and positive outcomes you deserve in your life.

Positive outcomes include - happiness, financial freedom, free time, healthier body, better fitness, more travel and whatever you desire.

Always focus on one task to do at a time and be mindful while you do it. Studies show multitasking leads to lower efficiency in all the tasks being multitasked.

Mindset is influenced by your lifestyle.

Cut off contact with negative people, that includes negative family members.

Start saying no to everything especially if you're in a good mood to feel the power of no.

Sleep as much as you can. Get white noise. Run before if you need. Buy the best mattress, bedding you can afford.

Workout. Stay hydrated. Nutrition is key. Take cold showers. Cut out carbs. Max Protein and fats.

Crushing goals:

Be specific. Enumerate the target. Eg. losing 20 pounds, instead of losing weight.

It should be challenging to bump up motivation. Eg. 20 pounds instead of 2.

Be important to your life Eg. becoming healthier.

Get feedback Eg. Measure your weight

Self control isn't limitless and shouldn't be squandered mindlessly. Choose the battles where you have to exert self control.

New endeavours should be added slowly, one at a time.

Before bed, reflect on the day you spent. Acknowledge the mistakes you did, be grateful to yourself for accomplishing the tasks you set out to and prepare yourself for a better day tomorrow.

Throw out all junk food.

Avoid sugar, milk and bread.

Focus on what you should eat, instead of what you don't want to eat.

Money Mindset

Pursuit of money isn't the root of all evil. You can do good for the world with it.

Stop attempting to buy status.

People serve as walking billboards for other products.

Adopt an abundance mindset. You see money, wealth and resources everywhere because world we live in is abundant with massive resources.

Whenever you're buying something, recreate the process that led you to that purchase in your own businesses.

Find a niche where people turn to you for answers. As you become good at it, monetise the value you offer.

Start scaling the value you can provide.

Start putting solutions out there for people's problems.

You are just a google search away.

Learn to recognise trends.

Instead of following a trusted authority, become a trusted authority yourself.

Reaffirm to yourself that you've solved problems yourself so you can provide solutions to other people struggling for the same.

I am a producer, not a consumer.

I will not abuse the trust others have on me.

Keep emergency cash savings for 6-12 months in living expenses.

Pay off all your credit card debt.

Low cost index funds at regular intervals of say 3 months could prove to be a beneficial strategy.

Look out for hidden fees.

Be careful to become an investor not a day trader.

Invest in yourself.

Consider yoursel as a corporation.

Understand that you're a unique stock and bet on yourself.

Educate yourself and see yourself as a personal brand.

Don't apologise for seeking better in life.

Differentiate yourself. Be uniquely you.

If you have a goal or a desire, choose yourself instead of waiting for anyone else's appreciation or recognition.

Visualization

Visualisation is a powerful technique to achieve your goals.

Be specific with your targets and involve all your senses and imagination as you believe you're going yo reach there.

Visualise yourself where you will be in the future - The surroundings, the people, the events, your own self, mind, body, soul, wealth, love.

Your life is lived one day at a time, make one day perfect and your entire life will fall in place.

Visualize how your perfect day will be like.

Fill them up with actions and self reflections.

Have an awesome life!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Mindfulness

It is the intentional, accepting and non-judgmental focus of one's attention on the emotions, thoughts and sensations occurring in the present moment.

Observe your body, your surroundings, your behaviours, your body language, the people around you, the surrounding and detach yourself from future worry and past regrets to stay in a state of flow to be mindful.

Being focused on the activity you're involved in without judgement is a form of mindfulness that will release all the anxiety and mindlessness that comes when facing a challenge.

State

It is your mood, emotions or how you feel in the present moment.

Most people give in to their emotions and submit to them instead of actively managing it by their own control.

Steps to manage your state:

Use mindfulness to check in.
Is this your default state?
Are you generally
enthusiastic or excited?
Jaded and cynical?
In between according to the day?
Resourceful enough to solve any problem?

It doesn't matter which one, we aren't going to judge ourselves.

Recall a time when you felt on top of the world.
Maybe an achievement, maybe a woman you asked out, any instance where uou like felt great about life and yourself.

Don't trivialise it by comparing it to bigger achievement. Happiness is subjective to each individual. It's your life.

Feel the emotion and energy sweep over you. Be mindful of the part of the body you feel this, goosebumps, bloodflow, whatever.

Now exercise this part of the body to further enhance your state.

Now that you've captured this "feeling".
Use these body parts to "re-create" the same feeling at different times during the day and feel that surge of happiness, excitement or victory to change your state.

Focus

Ask yourself in the present moment, what are you focusing on? Does it really matter for your growth and improvement? Does it make you happy?

Being plugged in and connected to people does not signal importance. Are you important? Yes you're important for your own self and for your own needs.

Even if in the current state you feel as if you're not "as important" as the world's top CEOs, you're as important for your own self. Prioritise yourself.

Take Charge. Disconnect. Focus on what's truly important.

Our focus is our attention. Be ruthless enough to cut out all people and activities that doesnt serve our purpose and what we truly want.

If people want to associate with you, it must be at your own terms. If they don't want to agree to the terms they can leave. Your focus and attention is reserved for the goals and positive outcomes you deserve in your life.

Positive outcomes include - happiness, financial freedom, free time, healthier body, better fitness, more travel and whatever you desire.

Always focus on one task to do at a time and be mindful while you do it. Studies show multitasking leads to lower efficiency in all the tasks being multitasked.

Mindset is influenced by your lifestyle.

Cut off contact with negative people, that includes negative family members.

Start saying no to everything especially if you're in a good mood to feel the power of no.

Sleep as much as you can. Get white noise. Run before if you need. Buy the best mattress, bedding you can afford.

Workout. Stay hydrated. Nutrition is key. Take cold showers. Cut out carbs. Max Protein and fats.

Crushing goals:

Be specific. Enumerate the target. Eg. losing 20 pounds, instead of losing weight.

It should be challenging to bump up motivation. Eg. 20 pounds instead of 2.

Be important to your life Eg. becoming healthier.

Get feedback Eg. Measure your weight

Self control isn't limitless and shouldn't be squandered mindlessly. Choose the battles where you have to exert self control.

New endeavours should be added slowly, one at a time.

Before bed, reflect on the day you spent. Acknowledge the mistakes you did, be grateful to yourself for accomplishing the tasks you set out to and prepare yourself for a better day tomorrow.

Throw out all junk food.

Avoid sugar, milk and bread.

Focus on what you should eat, instead of what you don't want to eat.

Money Mindset

Pursuit of money isn't the root of all evil. You can do good for the world with it.

Stop attempting to buy status.

People serve as walking billboards for other products.

Adopt an abundance mindset. You see money, wealth and resources everywhere because world we live in is abundant with massive resources.

Whenever you're buying something, recreate the process that led you to that purchase in your own businesses.

Find a niche where people turn to you for answers. As you become good at it, monetise the value you offer.

Start scaling the value you can provide.

Start putting solutions out there for people's problems.

You are just a google search away.

Learn to recognise trends.

Instead of following a trusted authority, become a trusted authority yourself.

Reaffirm to yourself that you've solved problems yourself so you can provide solutions to other people struggling for the same.

I am a producer, not a consumer.

I will not abuse the trust others have on me.

Keep emergency cash savings for 6-12 months in living expenses.

Pay off all your credit card debt.

Low cost index funds at regular intervals of say 3 months could prove to be a beneficial strategy.

Look out for hidden fees.

Be careful to become an investor not a day trader.

Invest in yourself.

Consider yoursel as a corporation.

Understand that you're a unique stock and bet on yourself.

Educate yourself and see yourself as a personal brand.

Don't apologise for seeking better in life.

Differentiate yourself. Be uniquely you.

If you have a goal or a desire, choose yourself instead of waiting for anyone else's appreciation or recognition.

Visualization

Visualisation is a powerful technique to achieve your goals.

Be specific with your targets and involve all your senses and imagination as you believe you're going yo reach there.

Visualise yourself where you will be in the future - The surroundings, the people, the events, your own self, mind, body, soul, wealth, love.

Your life is lived one day at a time, make one day perfect and your entire life will fall in place.

Visualize how your perfect day will be like.

Fill them up with actions and self reflections.

Have an awesome life!
Thank you, you too