Goofiness.

platinumike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im always goofy around LFBF girls, and ive never tried it on a girl im trying to pick up/date. Im always kind of serious with thoose girls with some humor here and there, but its just not me. I have to be goofy to really get the most out of the situation...here's an example of a convo with a ljbf:
*been talking for a while*
me: hey you wanna makeout
me again: did i just say that out loud
her:......
me:im just kidding.
her*sigh of relief*
me: but no seriously*scoots in closer, and overagerates winking*
-only twice have we started kissing in a humorous way. I always do that kind of crap, just wondering if i should incorporate it, or will girls see it as too goofy and worthless?maybe some will play along?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is absolutly nothing wrong WITH BEING PLAYFUL ... If she knows and feels you are being sexually playful and interprets in a positive way then there is no reason to feel it is bad ...

Now stop wondering and start acting ... worrying about this crap makes people wonder if you have read the bible or not.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by platinumike
me: hey you wanna makeout
me again: did i just say that out loud
her:......
me:im just kidding.
her*sigh of relief*
me: but no seriously*scoots in closer, and overagerates winking*
lmao that is awesome. Just keep doing it because it's funny. If she doesn't like it, she's as JET says, "a cold hard b1tch."

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized I sounded a little harsh in my last post to you, but in all I should say that it still takes balls to do something like that and get results. Goofy? Yeah, but if it gets results that benefit you than who cares! It is a good thing!

platinumike

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool. I'll go to the mall and try it when the convo starts to dull, would yal reccomend that?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by platinumike
cool. I'll go to the mall and try it when the convo starts to dull, would yal reccomend that?
Probably not, I would recommend using that on girls you have already established a repore with personally. But that could just be me. Malls typically arn't the best places to get any sort of good results concerning pick-ups in my experience or in most peoples period; unless of course you like to sift through alot of flaky chicks with high-matenance and expectations.