"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Goodbye thread

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
1,695
Reaction score
98
Oh no! Not another stupid goodbye thread. If you don't want to be here just stop logging in. This is the internet. It's not a case of leaving.

No. I actually wanted to say goodbye. This site was very useful to me back in 2012-13. Very useful. I was a proper beta when I came here. The girls I'd hooked up with in my life wasn't due to me being an alpha. It was usually girls who approached me. Not all were high quality naturally. But no whales. Most were good quality to be fair. A few very bad ones.

Anyway. I've moved on and discovered I was probably. No not probably, I was emotionally abused as a kid. Physically I was treated well, but emotionally I was neglected by my father and invalidated by my mother. Basically my soul was murdered. You can get life for bodily murder but there's no law against murder of teh soul. So I am working on these issues now which I think will be more useful in terms of approaching women also.

So i just wanted to say a huge thank you to this site and the people on it. I have fond memories of being here and you provide a great service.

Love you.

Over and out.

Sylvester the Cat.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Oh no! Not another stupid goodbye thread. If you don't want to be here just stop logging in. This is the internet. It's not a case of leaving.

No. I actually wanted to say goodbye. This site was very useful to me back in 2012-13. Very useful. I was a proper beta when I came here. The girls I'd hooked up with in my life wasn't due to me being an alpha. It was usually girls who approached me. Not all were high quality naturally. But no whales. Most were good quality to be fair. A few very bad ones.

Anyway. I've moved on and discovered I was probably. No not probably, I was emotionally abused as a kid. Physically I was treated well, but emotionally I was neglected by my father and invalidated by my mother. Basically my soul was murdered. You can get life for bodily murder but there's no law against murder of teh soul. So I am working on these issues now which I think will be more useful in terms of approaching women also.

So i just wanted to say a huge thank you to this site and the people on it. I have fond memories of being here and you provide a great service.

Love you.

Over and out.

Sylvester the Cat.
Although I've never had any conversations with you, I wish you all the best. Best of luck on your self-improvement journey. You've recognized the problem and decided to do something about it. That's more than 50% of the effort. The rest will fall into place.

The more you work on yourself and the braver you become, the harder your challenges get. But these challenges will be more rewarding every time you succeed.

Enjoy life and stay healthy, brother.
 
Top