"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Goodbye, I'm through!!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
"No woman should have the power to make you mad." My words. But mad i am. I've had enough of this stupid asian girl! I'm mad and i'm through!! I feel like putting my fist through the wall right now, but i've got a grin on my face, because i know that when i wake up tomorrow morning, i'll stretch my muscles, realize that today, i'm that much stronger and laugh at the world!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mazman

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Just curious. Why do people say asian girl.

I don't see people posting white girl when refering to a girl.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Or fat girl when talkin bout yo momma.
 

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
What happened? In a word: flakiness. One day she's saying how meeting me was destiny, the next she won't return my call. Its more complicated than that, but you get the idea.
 

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
273
Reaction score
1
Location
Hotlanta
And you're becoming so irrate over one day?

Wow! She must have some serious power to make you holler and scream and quit and pout and wonder and daydream about her the way you're carrying on.:eek:
 
Top