"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Good ****y/Funny Example

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Alright, here is a good ****y/funny example that is probably guaranteed to work if you do it right and circumstances permit good results. I field tested this myself and got a girl to initiate kino and a make-out session.

This is the way it went for me, prepare for some variancy.

[at some restaurant, girl goes to eat a breadstick]

[Got a big ass smile on my face showing teeth first]

You: Stop! I can't let you do that.

Her: [stops and looks at me]

You: Do you have any idea what you are doing to yourself! I can't bear the thought! Do you have any clue why?

Her: No [continues looking at me strangely]

You: That *food item* is loaded with a *TREMENDOUS AMOUNT of FAT!*

[continues looking at me strangely]

Me: You've already had two of THOSE HORRIBLY FATTENING BREADSTICKS, your hips are going to bloat up like a hippo! You'll get fat, I'm warning you!

Her: Do you want my breadsticks?

Me: Never! I'm watching my weight and maintaining my delicate figure.

Her: [sticks the breadsticks on my plate and then leaves for the car]

Me: Wait, I don't want these!

[Head out to the car myself and get in]

Her: Tell me if I start bloating up and explode, ok?

Me: Okkkk, but it's not going to look pretty after eating THOSE HORRIBLY FATTENING BREADSTICKS.

Her: would you like a stick of gum?

Me: Looks fattening. How many calories does that have?

[we both start cracking up]

Her: I don't know, let me look at the package.

Me: I don't know, man, I can take it but I'm going to have to do a lot of exercise afterwards. [take stick of gum]

Her: You know, I hope we have classes next semester at school. You're so concerned about my feminine hips and body shape!

Me: Yeah, it'd be cool

[she starts touching my shoulder]

I'm sure you can figure out the rest! ;)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
Originally posted by MacDiddy
Thats more like the annoying and concerned BF..
youre just a jelous little *****, is alright you can say it...as far as im concerned he handled himself very well and did a very good job...id like to see you pulling something like that off...

Me: Never! I'm watching my weight and maintaining my delicate figure.

that sounded kinda gay though....guys are not supposed to have delicate figueres

Me: I don't know, man, I can take it but I'm going to have to do a lot of exercise afterwards

after you both cracked up, you should have dropped the delicate figuere watch thing....thats just sarting too sound obsessive
 

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
I call it as it is... No fear.. No Favour...

Where do you get off repressing other ppls oppinions and then telling the original poster that one of his lines is "gay."

BTW: Your ****y & Funny is a bit weak!!! and thats Undesputable
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
It's hard to judge from the text whether I did a good job or not, but all I care about is the end results and if saying stuff like this gets you laid or atleast closer to it in the end result what you have said up to that time is entirely irrelevent.

Apparently she understood that I was making fun of her and at the same time she understood that she should stay attractive for me because I teased her about her weight.

Most men don't realize that women equate fat with feminine beauty and fail to realize the potential to really bust their balls about it like I did. I was scared to death to say all that, but I said it anyways.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by rgeere
[at some restaurant, girl goes to eat a breadstick]

[Got a big ass smile on my face showing teeth first]

You: Stop! I can't let you do that.

Her: [stops and looks at me]
If you're desperate for the breadsticks you can grab them at this point.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
Originally posted by MacDiddy
I call it as it is... No fear.. No Favour...

Where do you get off repressing other ppls oppinions and then telling the original poster that one of his lines is "gay."

BTW: Your ****y & Funny is a bit weak!!! and thats Undesputable
i said he did a realy good job, i gave him props, but is also good to point out bad things if you see them.... for example the delicate figuere line...when i think of a delicate figuere first thing that comes to mind is a really cute curvy girly girl....

sorry if i offended you but a bunch of ppl come with their success stories and all the ppl are like no that was bad, blah blah blah, and never tell them anything good....
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
i said he did a realy good job, i gave him props, but is also good to point out bad things if you see them.... for example the delicate figuere line...when i think of a delicate figuere first thing that comes to mind is a really cute curvy girly girl....

That's exactly what came to her mind as well, but she knew that when I said "I am" I ment "You are," so what she actually heard was "You have a cute delicate figure and I want you to keep it that way for me." If you read it towards the end she actually directly told me this right before she started to initiate kino on my shoulder.

sorry if i offended you but a bunch of ppl come with their success stories and all the ppl are like no that was bad, blah blah blah, and never tell them anything good....

Naw, I'm not offended. I appreciate the advice.

It's like I said in the other post; what really matters is the end result and how you get there makes no diffrence when you've actually managed to get there. People forget about the minor details anyways.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
calling a girl fat is like going all-in in texas hold'em..She'll either respond very well (you'll win like this guy) or she'll be really turned off...

Unless is was done in an EXTREMELY lighthearted sense, i'd avoid it personally....glad it worked for you....

ON the good side, you're testing her self esteem with a comment like that, and for her to pass it shows she is probably well put together
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by DankNuggs
calling a girl fat is like going all-in in texas hold'em..She'll either respond very well (you'll win like this guy) or she'll be really turned off...

Unless is was done in an EXTREMELY lighthearted sense, i'd avoid it personally....glad it worked for you....

ON the good side, you're testing her self esteem with a comment like that, and for her to pass it shows she is probably well put together

Well, I already had a good repertoire with the girl and she already had a liking for me with a high interest level, so I basically just broke the ice. I exaggerated enough for her not to be offended and she read into the whole thing exactly the way I intended [she knew I was talking about her beauty and not fat].

I think that's what guys miss when they are teasing/flirting or doing ****y/funny is speculation on how a woman will read into what you are saying.

There are a few global ways girls read into things and one of the most obvious ones has to do with fat, and they virtually all full well know what it means to them and to get an appropiate fat balance to stay beautiful.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Cool.

Just reading it sounded REALLY REALLY weird, BUT
it really depends on HOW you say it.

I usually say "my sexy body" though maybe I'll try "my femine figure."
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Cool. Just reading it sounded REALLY REALLY weird, BUT it really depends on HOW you say it.

You have to say it sarcastically with a lot of exaggeration so she knows you are joking, but remember:

I usually say "my sexy body" though maybe I'll try "my femine figure."


that has to come from context so unless the context allows you to say that I wouldn't even touch that comment.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top