Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Good women are never single" Is this fact?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk why but once in a while(like lately) I like to watch some vids on YouTube besides what I learned from book of Pook and sosuave.

There's this PUA coach(the33secrets)who said:

1) Good women(hot, feminine,etc) are never single
2) Its okay to talk to one that is with a bf(not married )because most are never serious anyway and 80-90% of those relationships end..and that blue pill guys stay away from women with bf

This is kind of disheartening because like that makes it seem that us guys have to essentially go for a good chick thats looking to be 'stolen'

How accurate is this dude? Are there good women who ARE single? One thing I do notice is that the hottest looking chicks at gym or other places are married lol whether they're good , bad, nice(obviously I don't know cause I don't talk to married chicks like that). On top of that I knoow good looking good women are married as well.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were an attractive girl, you would have many men hitting on you yes? And all you would have to do to sleep with or maybe date them is to say the word "yes", right? Given this natural abundance women have, would it not make sense that it would be very easy for any attractive girl to be having some sort of relationship with at least one guy? Doesn't mean he's "the one" but he's Mr Right Now. Some women talk to many guys at once, just like DJs do with spinning plates. Their idea is the same: I'll casually date and sleep with these guys I'm kind of into while I search for "the one". Another way to view it is, "I'll explore different guys to see if any of them are the one I want to choose for an LTR." That's normal and the same thing we do.

Yes some women are very picky and are truly single because they'd rather only date guys that really do it for them. Women also have dry spells just like men do.

The point the authors are trying to make is that you shouldn't worry about who she is seeing. It's an added variable that means nothing and can be used by you as an excuse not to approach or hit on her. You do you. Go for it and if she is already seeing someone but likes you better, you're in. This doesn't apply to married women though. It can but I wouldn't advise that at all.

This is kind of disheartening because like that makes it seem that us guys have to essentially go for a good chick thats looking to be 'stolen'
Casually dating one or more guys, in a not-serious situation, does not mean "stolen." She's exploring her options looking for the best she can get. If she likes you better than the other guy she is seeing, she will drop him and get with you. It's no different than what a DJ does with his rotation of girls. If he is seeing 3 girls and meets a new one he really likes, he will drop one of the existing girls he likes the least and replace her with the new one.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were an attractive girl, you would have many men hitting on you yes? And all you would have to do to sleep with or maybe date them is to say the word "yes", right? Given this natural abundance women have, would it not make sense that it would be very easy for any attractive girl to be having some sort of relationship with at least one guy? Doesn't mean he's "the one" but he's Mr Right Now. Some women talk to many guys at once, just like DJs do with spinning plates. Their idea is the same: I'll casually date and sleep with these guys I'm kind of into while I search for "the one". Another way to view it is, "I'll explore different guys to see if any of them are the one I want to choose for an LTR." That's normal and the same thing we do.

Yes some women are very picky and are truly single because they'd rather only date guys that really do it for them. Women also have dry spells just like men do.

The point the authors are trying to make is that you shouldn't worry about who she is seeing. It's an added variable that means nothing and can be used by you as an excuse not to approach or hit on her. You do you. Go for it and if she is already seeing someone but likes you better, you're in. This doesn't apply to married women though. It can but I wouldn't advise that at all.

Casually dating one or more guys, in a not-serious situation, does not mean "stolen." She's exploring her options looking for the best she can get. If she likes you better than the other guy she is seeing, she will drop him and get with you. It's no different than what a DJ does with his rotation of girls. If he is seeing 3 girls and meets a new one he really likes, he will drop one of the existing girls he likes the least and replace her with the new one.
Yes I get this part. But what the author I'm talking about , was implying is, that we should go for women who tell us they have a bf if we want her lol. If a chick tells me she has a bf, I lose interest immediately as if she is married... as it's not worth pursuing her...unless of course she really does talk about him like she wants to be stolen so she can get with another guy.

The spinning plates part that both genders do I understand. However I'm talking about pursuing chicks who tell us they have a bf ..

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that we should go for women who tell us they have a bf if we want her
This is because some women will say they have a boyfriend in order to test you. Is that all the resistance she needs to put up to make you slink away immediately? Some women will say it out of guilt/shame..... If she's seeing a guy who treats her like crap, and she's been pondering leaving him, she may still feel guilty accepting advances of another guy. In this case, she doesn't know you yet so it's her knee jerk reaction to bring up her BF. If you stay in the interaction and keep taking to her, her attraction to you can grow and increase and that may be enough to cause her to want to try something with you.

That's the argument being made, and I believe there is truth to it. But there are many women who are not interested in you and will say they have a BF, whether true or not, to get out of the interaction. If you are at the stage where you are still learning to attract women, I would advise ejecting after a girl says she has a BF. But if you are getting good and starting to only focus on the girls who you view as 8s and 9s, most of these girls aren't going to make it easy for you and they will have a lot of options with other guys (aka they will be dating others). You can expect more resistance from them (you won't get immediate choosing signals from them) and if you want to date girls at the top tier like that, you're going to need to push through that resistance (such as them telling you they have a BF).

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I get this part. But what the author I'm talking about , was implying is, that we should go for women who tell us they have a bf if we want her lol. If a chick tells me she has a bf, I lose interest immediately as if she is married... as it's not worth pursuing her...unless of course she really does talk about him like she wants to be stolen so she can get with another guy.

The spinning plates part that both genders do I understand. However I'm talking about pursuing chicks who tell us they have a bf ..
The author is just plain stupid. Certainly a self-called PUA full of frustration and regrets. Anyone can "be" a PUA. Hell, I will be called Andreihaha, the Pus5ySlayer from now on...
I get how you feel, i lose interest fast when I hear a chick is in some sort of a relationship. I ain't got time for games.
But if she's seeing someone, meets me and doesn't mention him, that's fine. I can't know that and more importantly it means she wants me.
She doesn't want me to know, she's afraid I'm gonna leave her sorry a*ss.
The youtube PUA you mentioned probably had enough girls telling him they have a boyfriend. Mostly because they were not interested enough in him to omit that information, maybe because he was creepy and they wanted to get rid of him fast, maybe because they were in a relationship with a guy and were loyal to him.
My point is: When a girl tells you she has a BF, why bother? It's not gonna be worth it. Even in the unlikely scenario of getting the girl, there's a big chance of her cheating on you to. All this for what? Your ego? Stealing a girl from another guy? Douchebags get what they deserve in the end.

PS: There are enough hot chicks in the wild. Maybe the majority(and when I say majority, i mean 50%+) are taken, but certainly not all of them. This world is full of sh1tty dudes that just made some good women avalable today.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is because some women will say they have a boyfriend in order to test you. Is that all the resistance she needs to put up to make you slink away immediately? Some women will say it out of guilt/shame..... If she's seeing a guy who treats her like crap, and she's been pondering leaving him, she may still feel guilty accepting advances of another guy. In this case, she doesn't know you yet so it's her knee jerk reaction to bring up her BF. If you stay in the interaction and keep taking to her, her attraction to you can grow and increase and that may be enough to cause her to want to try something with you.

That's the argument being made, and I believe there is truth to it. But there are many women who are not interested in you and will say they have a BF, whether true or not, to get out of the interaction. If you are at the stage where you are still learning to attract women, I would advise ejecting after a girl says she has a BF. But if you are getting good and starting to only focus on the girls who you view as 8s and 9s, most of these girls aren't going to make it easy for you and they will have a lot of options with other guys (aka they will be dating others). You can expect more resistance from them (you won't get immediate choosing signals from them) and if you want to date girls at the top tier like that, you're going to need to push through that resistance (such as them telling you they have a BF).
Well I just ask try to ask out a chick in the first interaction we have after let's say 15 min or so...anything other than yes (bf, or another reason) I just move on.....that's a dumb test thats not with my form there's plenty of chicks who would be glad to go bowling with me etc. You're telling me that you'd just keep talking to her?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I just ask try to ask out a chick in the first interaction we have after let's say 15 min or so...anything other than yes (bf, or another reason) I just move on.....that's a dumb test thats not with my form there's plenty of chicks who would be glad to go bowling with me etc. You're telling me that you'd just keep talking to her?
No, I do what you do and would advise the same. The advice you saw from others was for when a girl tells you very quickly (within 2-5 mins) that she has a BF, or if you hear through the grapevine that she has one.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Most (not all) decent girls either get married very young or are in a LTR. No problem if you wanna spin plates for life but if you ever wanna settle down, looking for wife material is hard.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure there are good single women out there, just like there are good single men. You've got to wade through the crazies but they are there. Might have a harder time finding though since they are generally less likely to go to clubs, online dates etc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very dodgy when an attractive woman is perennially single ime. They know it too; one of the better, more innocent like qualifiers is "how comes you are single?"

And they also inquire (kind of sneaky like) quite seriously about length of relationships, or length of being single in us.

Very dumb to ignore this in them imo.
Because they dont like relationship. And if they have one they arent good at it.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A handful of my long term relationships resulted from me "taking" her away from someone else. I had this same thought after awhile.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I do what you do and would advise the same. The advice you saw from others was for when a girl tells you very quickly (within 2-5 mins) that she has a BF, or if you hear through the grapevine that she has one.
Sometimes I forget that pua and general stiff on the internet about women, is for guys new to the 'red pill' or within first couple years after discovering it. Sometimes if I wanna ask a w
Should I stop looking at stuff other than sosuave relating to romancing women(YouTube, Google,etc) that I do for fun sometimes? The thing about fun from other perspectives can contradict and confuse me thinking that maybe there some knowledge guys here never learned about. However I think information overload can be bad....I think book of Pook and tips/emails and looking at others posts here is enough.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
""Good women are never single" Is this fact?"

Unless you believe in the Easter bunny and Santa Clause....there are no good women.

Exception: divine intervention

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm basing all of this on observations I've made

Most women that are attractive and overall good women are generally in a long term/serious relationship by the time they would be out of college (22-25). Once you get past 25 you are going to find that very few quality women are actually available, by this age many would already be married and possibly have a child or more.

Now, when it comes to those that are single and available these are some of the observations I have made for women that are otherwise well adjusted.

1. She's just gotten out of a relationship and is "taking a break" but within a fairly reasonable time meets another guy
2. She is married to her work, think doctors, business women, veterinarians, professors, etc, so naturally she doesn't have much time for a man.

Those two are really the only things I've seen that are reasonable explanations as to why a woman would be single. However, I've known of women who were neither one of those and what I would describe as "serial daters". There is one particular woman I've met and know, mid 20s, who literally goes through a new boyfriend every couple months, she actually posts pictures of these men on social media. In this particular case there is definitely something going on and this behavior is for sure a red flag.

With all this said, a lot of guys will settle into relationships with women that are very unattractive, fat and bat **** crazy psychos.....so there has to be a reason why she is perpetually single.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
There's this PUA coach(the33secrets)who said:

1) Good women(hot, feminine,etc) are never single
Who decides what’s “good”? She could be hot and feminine and still be a bvtch behind closed doors, or a con artist, or a gold digger, or a smoker.

I would change it to “attractive young women are never virgins”. Makes much more sense.

2) Its okay to talk to one that is with a bf(not married )because most are never serious anyway and 80-90% of those relationships end..and that blue pill guys stay away from women with bf
It’s “ok” to talk to them if they have a boyfriend but are not married? So if a women is married I can’t ask which way to Central Park?

Who says most are never serious?

Who says 80-90% relationships with their boyfriend ends?

Blue pill guys stay away from any human contact, it has NOTHING to do with women with bfs.

No it’s more like us guys have to improve our value and self worth and confidence so women who are looking to be “stolen” have to prove themselves to us

How accurate is this dude?
How would we know?

Are there good women who ARE single?
What’s “good”?

One thing I do notice is that the hottest looking chicks at gym or other places are married
I notice the hottest chicks at the gym and other places are usually single.

lol whether they're good , bad, nice(obviously I don't know cause I don't talk to married chicks like that).
How do you know they are married? Talk to them like what?

On top of that I knoow good looking good women are married as well.
Everyone does.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very dodgy when an attractive woman is perennially single ime. They know it too; one of the better, more innocent like qualifiers is "how comes you are single?"

And they also inquire (kind of sneaky like) quite seriously about length of relationships, or length of being single in us.

Very dumb to ignore this in them imo.
I agree, quick very basic follow up question:

I'm in my late 20s and had my fair share of women, however nothing really too serious (max 6 months dating, but had a couple of them). They also tend to qualify you on that, get to know what could be wrong with you based on previous relationships.

I'm usually honest, that I used to date a bit, but didn't want to rush into anything because I'm happy being single. Last girl I dated I felt like she judged me on that, that I didn't have a serious LTR yet. I try to be as vague as possible on my past, yet some girls will ask what my longest LTR as, and I don't feel like selling them a lie.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually honest, that I used to date a bit, but didn't want to rush into anything because I'm happy being single.
Good, honesty is how I keep close the women I want.
Last girl I dated I felt like she judged me on that, that I didn't have a serious LTR yet.
No matter how much we try, we still judge people. But she only judged you, she wouln't break up with you for being honest and being yourself.
I try to be as vague as possible on my past, yet some girls will ask what my longest LTR as, and I don't feel like selling them a lie.
Vague is good. If you're insecure about your longest LTR duration, still tell the truth. You just didn't find "the right one", or something else a woman would understand.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last girl I dated I felt like she judged me on that, that I didn't have a serious LTR yet. I try to be as vague as possible on my past, yet some girls will ask what my longest LTR as, and I don't feel like selling them a lie.
That sounds hard. Almost like the "what do you do for a living?" if you aren't doing anything that big. How you treated the other girl and the cause of the break-up should be more important than how long a relationship is. To her logic, you could be abusive and cheat on the other girl and she could stick to you like your personal hor until 2-4 years later and then you just dump her out of boredom and that scores more points than a 6 month dating where you treated the girl right? That is so retarded.

How long did you date this girl before she asked that question?

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds hard. Almost like the "what do you do for a living?" if you aren't doing anything that big. How you treated the other girl and the cause of the break-up should be more important than how long a relationship is. To her logic, you could be abusive and cheat on the other girl and she could stick to you like your personal hor until 2-4 years later and then you just dump her out of boredom and that scores more points than a 6 month dating where you treated the girl right? That is so retarded.

How long did you date this girl before she asked that question?
I think date 2-3, didn't think much of it at the time, it wasn't awkward she was just telling about her past and asking me some questions.

However after a couple months dating I was teasing her about something and she said I was a jerk and it's no wonder I didn't have a long relationship yet. (Banter) That comment made me think, it could have always been something in the back of her head which made her extra careful and didn't think I would be a good match in a LTR.

It doesn't bother me at all, however as you all know lots of people think there are certain goals in life you have to achieve just to fit in, and LTR/marriage is one of them.